Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime: Update 25.8.0 + 25.8.0.1

[DE]Megan

Wooo finally my favorite is primed. It was a long wait but i cant wait to break heads with Atlas prime. DE you guys are the best. Aint no dev team better than you. I've enjoyed warframe for 5 years for this reason cause you guys ROCK. 

vor 9 Stunden schrieb xHeretic:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1130656-tennogen-nightwave-episode-5-hotfix-2577/

Zitat

Missed Vaporize Changes from Update 25.7.0:
This was initially meant for the upcoming release of Dethcube Prime, but it squeezed through the Mainline cracks.

• Vaporize's base Damage of 600 now multiplies with Mods equipped to your Sentinel's gun.
  • Increased Vaporize’s max Range to 30 meters from 4 meters.
  • Decreased the cooldown to 10 seconds from 30 seconds.

Additional Vaporize Changes:

• Vaporize now has Punchthrough and can hit multiple enemies at once.
  • Updated the FX of Vaporize.

nice, I missed this one thank you

20 minutes ago, Ecksearoh said:

I have a Dethcube Prime part that shows up in my inventory but is not visible in the Foundry. Is this a common bug?

sentinel parts arent craftable so u cant see them unless u have the main blueprint

Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.0.1 is now live!

Changes:

• Atlas Prime’s Tectonics rock wall now has a Primed appearance! 

TennoGen Fixes:

• Fixed Gara Zamariu’s Helmet dangles not applying chosen Energy color.

Fixes: 

• Fixed inability to use Warframe Abilities / Transference if Atlas’ Titanic Rumbler Augment Mod is activated due to bindings. 

32 minutes ago, Zyga21 said:

red text for those who care to keep up with the warframe anime lore

Season 2 best Season.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Atlas Prime’s Tectonics rock wall now has a Primed appearance! 

I checked it earlier in game -- while I appreciate the intention I do think some improvements could be made (and then take a look at expanding this across other abilities, if possible), as right now it feels a bit weird -- especially the gold areas. Feels less compact (rock wise) than the standard look too, I feel like there's more gaps (but didn't check it thoroughly to compare). The Emissive idea, just like in the Rumblers, I like though!

At the end of the day though I'd rather wait for a large update to get visual changes than trying to hurry in changes though, so take the proper time if it's needed :3

THANKS SO MUCH FOR FIXING FARMING! I wrote one of the popular reddit posts on that issue and I'm so glad to finally see it has been rectified!

Endo Drop boosters and Faction standing boosters when? :D (Please allow us to have double max standing for the booster period if you do that).

Also the Dojo needs love plz

Since the latest update, PC controllers no longer respond. The game clearly detects it since inside the [ESC] menu I can still move the crosshair around with the analog stick, but no button presses are registered, and if I exit that menu then there is no response from the either stick anymore. Technically there's a temporary work-around by enabling a configuration in Steam's settings, but that creates wild problems with button configuration being locked to defaults and sensitivity unable to be adjusted.

Still not fixed about damage calculated.

Mirage Eclipse damage bonus bug (And other buff such as Roar)

- No damage bonus with Catchmoon (or all secondary not sure)

- Damage bonus now applies a Multiplicative bonus (Nomally Additive)

Now Mirage is highest damage buff not Chroma.

Don’t ignore about damage calculated bug 

I play this game for 4 year because i love damage calculated this game.

Dont ignore good thing in this game.

This bug has been around for long time.

Ty

Archived