Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime: Update 25.8.0 + 25.8.0.1

[DE]Megan

Right now we got "time" limit for abilities, energy consumption and gauss energy consumption. Just make  Kinetic Plating and Thermal Sunder for gauss with infinite timer and gauss battery consuming, right now it is just boring for play.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Teralyst vocals will now be ducked more when an Onkko transmission is playing.

Er, ducked more? As in they'll be even quieter than their current inaudibility when Onkko is transmitting? Or they'll be audible again, as they were before 25.7?

45 minutes ago, Nssheepster said:

Real talk... When will DE admit that Conclave is a bad idea, and just focus on the PvE part of their PvE game?

They can keep conclave in the game, it's fine...just make it decently rewarding even when you suck. Like for example, in Destiny 2, if I have a bad round in pvp, I still feel like I'm making progress at the end of the match. Of course it's less than if I had a good run, but it's still pretty rewarding. Conclave on the other hand...if you have a bad round...you can basically just go f yourself.

Atlas' Rumbler summons will now create a burst of rocks when summoned/destroyed.

No significant changes to the main issues plaguing Atlas' kit. This is a bad prime release, and the stat improvements won't address the problems or feedback you have recieved over the last several months. This wasn't among any of the common solutions I've seen shared to fix Atlas, and I'm not sure which concerns it is even addressing (the concern was always that Rumblers are weak, and a poorly conceived 4th ability in the first place). Hopefully the energy increase makes Rubble accrual much more viable without maximizing for efficiency, but I find it unlikely.

As an Atlas enthusiast, I find this update very disappointing. Do not release primes of poor/underperforming frames if you do not put in the effort to rework them. I personally will not be purchasing the prime pack, that I certainly otherwise would have, for this reason.

Warframe Looting Ability Changes:
Warframe Loot Abilities will again be able to yield multiple-drops from already looted corpses. A single enemy can be looted by at most one Ability from each group - which is how it worked before, this just clarifies it. Warframe Looting Abilities have been split into separate functionality groups for clarity:

Why don't you guys get rid of loot meta abilities.

Take the data I know you have with X% extra loot using X + Y + Z frames. Normalize drop rates across the game with that X% value and replace the otherwise useless abilities with something fun and effective for the frame's design. Meta stats like "Magic Find" are pointless and serve no real game play purpose.

15 minutes ago, ShasOBorkan said:

No significant changes to the main issues plaguing Atlas' kit. This is a bad prime release, and the stat improvements won't address the problems or feedback you have recieved over the last several months. This wasn't among any of the common solutions I've seen shared to fix Atlas, and I'm not sure which concerns it is even addressing (the concern was always that Rumblers are weak, and a poorly conceived 4th ability in the first place). Hopefully the energy increase makes Rubble accrual much more viable without maximizing for efficiency, but I find it unlikely.

As an Atlas enthusiast, I find this update very disappointing. Do not release primes of poor/underperforming frames if you do not put in the effort to rework them. I personally will not be purchasing the prime pack, that I certainly otherwise would have, for this reason.

Just for reference, here are the in-game stats for Atlas and Atlas Prime at base. Summary: +25 armor, +25 energy, +75 health, +50 shields, and +0.1 sprint speed. Objectively speaking, that's not a bad collection of buffs, though my personal opinion is that I'd rather have them more focused, e.g. dropping the extra shields and sprint speed for more health.

With that being said, Atlas' core issues haven't been addressed, so I have to agree with you. Landslide and the reworked Petrify are fine, but base Tectonics is severely limited in its effectiveness due to only being able to place one wall/boulder at a time, and the Rumblers have both poor scaling and a lack of interactivity with the player. There have been multiple feedback threads lately, as you've pointed out, so I can only hope that some tweaks are in the works, just like with Gauss.

All I wanted with Gauss (Pronounced like HOUSE btw) Was for his Ult to give him more move speed that ramped up. Breaking his cap like what you WOULD DO over a redline...

But what what we got,

is SOOOOO much better!

Also "Added small synergy with Thermal Sunder; running through a bubble will add its damage to your dash and impact burst."

Depending on how this works THAT'S NOT SMALL! ITS AMAZING! I hope it doesn't have a low cap like volts passive... (or any cap for that matter!)

1 hour ago, BrazilianJoe said:

Dethcube buff?
Prime Stats?

A new mechanic to revive sentinels during the mission? 

Plz thx

35 minutes ago, Naneel said:

Where is the update for Deathcube, especially Vaporize ?

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1130656-tennogen-nightwave-episode-5-hotfix-2577/

Missed Vaporize Changes from Update 25.7.0:
This was initially meant for the upcoming release of Dethcube Prime, but it squeezed through the Mainline cracks.

• Vaporize's base Damage of 600 now multiplies with Mods equipped to your Sentinel's gun.
  • Increased Vaporize’s max Range to 30 meters from 4 meters.
  • Decreased the cooldown to 10 seconds from 30 seconds.

Additional Vaporize Changes:

• Vaporize now has Punchthrough and can hit multiple enemies at once.
  • Updated the FX of Vaporize.

Amp models are still broken. Every brace except for Clapkra is tilted clockwise noticeably, all the scaffolds are tilted by varying degrees, and all the prisms seem to be a bit too far forward. About a month and a half ago, maybe a bit longer, you said you would work on fixing rotation. Shortly after, a hotfix rotated the Fortuna amps to make them face forwards, and Fortuna scaffolds were no longer sideways, but this also broke the Cetus scaffolds as well. Since then, there have been no changes. Are there any plans to fix those?

49 minutes ago, YatogamiOdin said:

Just for reference, here are the in-game stats for Atlas and Atlas Prime at base. Summary: +25 armor, +25 energy, +75 health, +50 shields, and +0.1 sprint speed. Objectively speaking, that's not a bad collection of buffs, though my personal opinion is that I'd rather have them more focused, e.g. dropping the extra shields and sprint speed for more health.

With that being said, Atlas' core issues haven't been addressed, so I have to agree with you. Landslide and the reworked Petrify are fine, but base Tectonics is severely limited in its effectiveness due to only being able to place one wall/boulder at a time, and the Rumblers have both poor scaling and a lack of interactivity with the player. There have been multiple feedback threads lately, as you've pointed out, so I can only hope that some tweaks are in the works, just like with Gauss.

I may have come off harsh, and that stat increases are really a big buff - but in my view, those stats weren't the issue. The issues were fundamentally with how Tectonics and Rumblers worked, along with the overly-punishing decay and maintenance of Rubble. From the feedback I've seen and shared, these are the common complaints, and they've gone unaddressed. For me, the stat changes mean very little.

Plus, +50 shields is kind of silly for Atlas. I have heard arguments Atlas shouldn't even have shields and instead should have his Rubble buffed (a sentiment I have sympathy for). I agree they should've ignored sprint speed and shields for something else like you said.

My big fear for Atlas was that he'd be pushed out to meet schedule and his anticipated rework opportunity ignored, much like Equinox. To me, this fear seems to have come true. Bizarrely, people asked for shrapnel Tectonics... but we got shrapnel Rumblers? It's just... not a solution.

Archived