Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The more I look at Gauss...

the more I dislike his design. It's unfortunate, because when I heard there was going to be a speed based 'frame I was looking forward to it. Gauss is too clunky, too many hard edges and panels which doesn't make it streamlined. Most of the time DE does a really good job with 'frame design but imo they "phoned it in" with Gauss.

P.S. The only reason I brought it up is because he's on the loading screen. Your fault, DE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

*laughs at banshee*

(ps, i love banshee, but only with her deluxe. The bigass frying pan of a head her base has is unplayable to me) 

the heads i can deal with... its the granny slippers that do it for me.... WHY are they like a kid wearing adult flip flops?

I honestly thought Gauss was the best look frame of 2019. He looks very streamlined and made to go fast and while the panels opening up and that somehow makes him run more efficiently doesn’t make sense. It’s an added detail that looks really cool and adds some more flair to a frame who’s abilities aren’t all that flashy.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I honestly thought Gauss was the best look frame of 2019. He looks very streamlined and made to go fast and while the panels opening up and that somehow makes him run more efficiently doesn’t make sense. It’s an added detail that looks really cool and adds some more flair to a frame who’s abilities aren’t all that flashy.

I believe this is what OP meant to say. 

6 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

He looks very streamlined and made to go fast and while the panels opening up and that somehow makes him run more efficiently doesn’t make sense

Considering his Thermal Sunder (how absorbing heat gets gauge and releasing it drains gauge), it seems that his gauge is literally him converting his excess heating into extra juice for his powers. Therefore, the redline extension parts may openings or radiator panels enabling him to vent the even more excess heat generated by overclocking his systems when activating Redline.

Honestly, aside from the magic ability to flaunt thermodynamics in Thermal Sunder and momentum with Mach Rush, this might actually be the closest thing we have to a hard sci-fi Warframe.

Overall to me each frame has at least one combo of skin and helm that looks really cool.  And as time goes on more tennogen and deluxe skins will be added.

I do wish we would get tennogen on console faster and see more skins for frames who already have few skins.

Excalibur I'm looking at you..... no more skins please.  He has too many.

9 hours ago, (NSW)1kSakura said:

Haha yup! They did him dirty with the prime version 😂

Only the Helmet and the Shoulder pieces. The default Prime skin for Oberon actually looks really good with the Taurus helmet, the Spritsail Prime shoulder and leg pieces, and the Umbra chest piece.