Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the thing you see as a heresy in warframe?

13 hours ago, bibmobello said:

How can you control the hostage to stay inside the bubble? He is down(literally)!

Tell whichever member he is following to stop running around. It is one of the key methods of making the game mode braindead easy. It makes it easier than even the most low level trivial defense on the star map.

6 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Tell whichever member he is following to stop running around. It is one of the key methods of making the game mode braindead easy. It makes it easier than even the most low level trivial defense on the star map.

I have never understood the rule he uses to follow someone. Does he follow the host or the Girl frames only?

4 hours ago, bibmobello said:

I have never understood the rule he uses to follow someone. Does he follow the host or the Girl frames only?

It is all random. You just need to keep track of his icon and hope others do it aswell.

When I have him as my tag along I tend to find a small room if possible and just camp no matter what frame I play. Then it all just comes down to pointing whatever AoE weapon you carry towards the door and shoot at whoever peeks inside.

3 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

It is all random. You just need to keep track of his icon and hope others do it aswell.

When I have him as my tag along I tend to find a small room if possible and just camp no matter what frame I play. Then it all just comes down to pointing whatever AoE weapon you carry towards the door and shoot at whoever peeks inside.

OK thanks i will try to follow your tip.

8 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

He doesn't always follow people. There's a percentage chance that he just wanders.

Complaining the game is too easy while simultaneously also using every single hyper-nuke, one-shot-kill, literally unable to die, enemy trivializing, tileset clearing build and then expecting the automatic scaling of the game to make up for the player breaking the balance in two.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stormy505 said:

He doesn't always follow people. There's a percentage chance that he just wanders.

That is a vast misconception. If he seems to follow no one around and just wanders aimlessly then you have someone in the group moving all over the map. It takes a while for the NPC to start following someone after they move. He can change who he follows, but he always follows someone. He also seems to ignore picking someone far away to follow, unless he followed that player before they started to move far away.

On 2019-10-11 at 7:43 PM, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Which is the torture- the waiting or the looting?

Since either way seems right to players and the other is wrong to the other side.

I don't rush and when I see that counter, I know it doesn't matter if I was right behind or two floors away, I know it's not going to get me there any sooner. Congratz, you got the target before everyone loaded in/killed the boss before the rest of the team got to the room/killed all the Exterm enemies all by yourself....so what reason are you in public doing SOLO work?

Fissures are inefficient to solo and so are\were many other game modes\farms. (pretty much almost all except sorties and a few other modes with loot given on mission completion)

But if you've never been in a seriously, trollishly, horribly slow team before and don't know what i'm talking about, good for you i guess, in those cases it's not worth wasting time and better to just go afk. at extract.

Since either way seems right to players and the other is wrong to the other side.

I don't rush and when I see that counter, I know it doesn't matter if I was right behind or two floors away, I know it's not going to get me there any sooner. Congratz, you got the target before everyone loaded in/killed the boss before the rest of the team got to the room/killed all the Exterm enemies all by yourself....so what reason are you in public doing SOLO work?

deleted

Edited by kgabor

I don't rush and when I see that counter, I know it doesn't matter if I was right behind or two floors away, I know it's not going to get me there any sooner. Congratz, you got the target before everyone loaded in/killed the boss before the rest of the team got to the room/killed all the Exterm enemies all by yourself....so what reason are you in public doing SOLO work

deleted

Edited by kgabor
triple post due to laggy mobile net on phone

8 hours ago, Kerberos-3 said:

Meh, if he tries anything, he'll find his helmet caved by a radiation-charged mace faster than he can scream.

63327_0797c7415dd5ecb2bba1e65ccc4bcf2c.j

And the irony keeps rolling in. You don't even know about Warhammer 40K, and you talk about context?

Yeah. Keep waving that vaguely phallic-shaped weapon at THAT particular chaos god. I guess "he"'ll scream at some point.....

• Like 3

On 2019-10-08 at 2:01 PM, DrivaMain said:

I really hate edgy fashions (stalker like), black and red are overrated and too “punky”.

Can we please remove Saryn from the game or nerf her to the ground? A character that ruin other people’s fun is bad game design.

You're not gonna like my fashionsframes if we ever run into each other in pubs then 😂😂

On 2019-10-07 at 11:55 PM, Kerberos-3 said:

At least they have a function in game and make the gameplay more interesting from time to time.

True, especially with Zenurik using Magus Repair and Magus Lockdown, really changed the way I play.

When people with Double digit MR select their newly built frame, don't put any survivability whatsoever in it, and don't bother really trying to keep themselves alive when they hit up Hydron. Having to pick up a 100 health/100 shield warframe every 2 seconds because they expect to have infinite health when they try swinging their leveling melees in enemy faces is pain.