The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Playing Kuva Floods and I'm still running into the bug where the Kuva Flood is not guaranteed to give me a Requiem relic. This was on a Kuva Flood Rescue on Eris. Yes, I am updated to current patch of wf hotfix 26.0.3

Pictures in spoilers showing after mission completion with no Requiem relic.

Spoiler

It was a kuva flood, Rescue on Eris:

5zELjkm.png

1K7Qdtv.png

Edited by BlindStalker

Archwing Bug: Abilities do not work with controllers. Trying to use abilities just inputs the corresponding button but not the ability. (eg, inputting RB + A for ability #1 is equivalent to an A input; RB + B does a melee attack.) This bug occurs on Open World AND on Archwing specific missions.

Initial Combo: initial combo stat does not appear to work when playing in multiplayer, but seems to be fine on solo.

I play with my buddy a lot. I grinded one night to kill my lich.

I got the right sequence and killed him, when given the option to vanquish or subjugate I vanquished. I got the weapon from him. The next day when my buddy were online I helped them kill their lich but when they were given the option he subjugated their lich and in the process it seemed to have subjugated mine for me as well, and caused a host migration (I was the host). 

So now my dead lich will show up and help me out with missions but whenever he does he causes a massive freeze and kicks everyone from the squad no matter what. (orb vallis, defense, exterminate, rescue, etc.) Happens whether I am host or not. When I am not host it takes one other member to join me at random it seems.

Also when a lich has been leveled up as long as the one who owns the lich isnt the host the lich level doesnt have an impact on the level the enemies are. i.e. his lich was level 5 and spawned enemies at level 50-60 the level of a level one lich when it was supposed to be 90-110.

Finally got to the point of being able to vanquish my Kuva lich, and my game froze up, disconnected everyone, Changed my UI scheme and I lost control in being able to orient my camera or weapon switch, and my kuva lich became invisible after, still hitting me and slamming me, but with no health bar shown at the top.

The freezes is whats really becoming an issue with these kuva liches.

Three separate times during Mobile Defense missions the "football" despawns from the map if it's interacted with while a Lich is spawning. This completely prevents the mission from being completed at all. This has cost me quite a lot of time, and 1 Smoking Body ephemera. I can imagine someone being quite upset if they were looking for that one.

Got the glitch where killing my kuva lich caused the game to just hang and never offer me the choice to kill or convert.

UU.log excerpt with what seems relevant to me bolded:

9364.289 Anim [Info]: KuvaLichKillConvertChoiceCinematic - instigator: TennoAvatar14763, anim name=Tenno
9364.294 Game [Info]: Cinematic KuvaLichKillConvertChoiceCinematic: received RMI PS_PREPARING from server
9364.294 Sys [Info]: Cinematic KuvaLichKillConvertChoiceCinematic Prepare()
9364.299 Game [Info]: >>> PhysicsIgnore:0 TennoAvatar14763 - (87.69, 2.00001, 137.043, 0)
9364.322 Sys [Info]: Cinematic KuvaLichKillConvertChoiceCinematic Play()
9364.325 Sys [Warning]: Can't find CinematicCamera in scene (needed by /Lotus/Animations/Tenno/Melee/DataFinisher/LichFinisherSelection_cin.fbx)
9364.325 Anim [Info]: Using KuvaLichAAvatar14800 as GrineerVIP
9364.325 Anim [Info]: Using TennoAvatar14763 as Tenno
9364.325 Anim [Info]: Using TnHackingDeviceAttachment as TnHackingDevice
9364.612 Game [Info]: ThayAz - new avatar: TennoAvatar14781
9364.612 Sys [Info]: CombatOperatorAvatar14823 with ID 14823 new player=null, had ThayAz
9364.646 Sys [Info]: TennoAvatar14781 with ID 14781 [2349148234720] has new player: ThayAz
9371.967 Sys [Warning]: Can't find CinematicCamera in scene (needed by /Lotus/Animations/Tenno/Melee/DataFinisher/LichFinisherSelectionLoop_cin.fbx)
9371.967 Anim [Info]: Using KuvaLichAAvatar14800 as GrineerVIP
9371.967 Anim [Info]: Using TennoAvatar14763 as Tenno
9371.967 Anim [Info]: Using TnHackingDeviceAttachment as TnHackingDevice
9371.967 Script [Info]: Don't show choice to this player'
9378.046 Sys [Info]: CombatOperatorAvatar14777 with ID 14777 [2350054486448] has new player: Kadett_Lynx
9378.063 Sys [Info]: TennoAvatar14616 with ID 14616 new player=null, had Kadett_Lynx
9378.463 Game [Info]: Kadett_Lynx - new avatar: CombatOperatorAvatar14777
9380.046 Sys [Info]: TennoAvatar14616 with ID 14616 [2348038713872] has new player: Kadett_Lynx
9380.080 Game [Info]: Kadett_Lynx - new avatar: TennoAvatar14616
9380.080 Sys [Info]: CombatOperatorAvatar14777 with ID 14777 new player=null, had Kadett_Lynx
9381.295 Sys [Info]: Executing command: /EE/Editor/ToolMenus/Commands/CmdCinematicSkipEnd
9382.862 Net [Info]: IRC out: PRIVMSG #S5dc11ddaa38e4a23745b0f74 :welp, glitched

Mars/Gravidus, normally a Sabotage mission. Listed as being an Exterminate mission in Lich controlled territory. Go into a mission - it's actually a Sabotage mission.

No all controlled nodes are being cleared. Had to do Camria on Earth twice in a row to remove influence. Either the nodes aren't clearing or the influence is spreading in peculiar ways/way too fast.

UI bug? After vanquishing a Lich it says it returned stolen kuva, yet at no point at the end of any mission screen did it say the Lich had stolen kuva in the first place.

Edited by shadyadie

I use a controller (a PS3 controller my PC thinks is an Xbox one) and after updating The Old Blood some of my key-bindings are wonky.  Previously I've used LT to aim, aim glide, and zoom with my synthesis scanner but it's switching to alt fire now (even though alt fire is bound to RS - and the regular control also switches to alt fire).

I don't know if it's relevant but I have an older minor bug where I can't select the search bars to type in them, I just get the noise that means you can't do the thing you're trying to do.

I've seen this mentioned a few times and it's pretty significant. If I attempt to interact with my Helminth Charger the game freezes. It always happens at the very end of the petting animation when your character stands back up. Well, it doesn't completely freeze, it just kind of hangs there with background animations still occurring but unable to move, access any menus or chat, forcing a restart. This is repeatable and happens every time.

This is a huge problem, since now I have to alt+F4 every time I need to increase my Helminth's loyalty if it loses it. REALLY hoping this gets rolled into the next hotfix. 

Edited by PAK1988

cannot finish a kuva lich even when having right mods in right order 

https://screenshot.net/tw/5nzlvtp  https://screenshot.net/tw/qm6odco

As in photo1's list on the right, i have stab him correctly(right mod, right order) for 3 times and he should be dead,I even got the scene to let you decide finish him or spare him, but turn out he remain alive. Then, when i extract from mission, i stuck as photo2,can't move or anything, the chat works tho. 

Kuva Lich Spawning into mission as "Help" tends to Freeze the entire match for a moment (Similar to specters, such as Revenant) but on a massive scale and kicks out the entire party. This has happened 3 times to me and several members I speak to on discord are talking about similar issues.