Update 26: The Old Blood

[DE]Megan

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Zenurik - Inner Might - Has been changed to provide 60% Combo Efficiency, instead of Channeling Efficiency.

DE, this is a mistake being in Zenurik after this rework.

This is effectively, in practice, a buff for Zenurik by making Inner Might affect combo efficiency, meaning, it drains less of your combo counter when doing heavy attacks. This can potentially outdamage Naramon in melee all else being equal considering the focus in heavy attacks the new system has.

I made a thread about this last Friday, but it didn't get any traction.

Someone else also made another thread about the same topic this Monday. Didn't get much traction either.

I believe Naramon's Affinity Spike should be reworked to include the reworked Zenurik Inner Might while Zenurik gets something else.

Naramon is the melee school. Therefore, it should exceed in all forms of melee at all times with no competition. The reworked Zenurik Inner Might has no place being in Zenurik considering how powerful Zenurik already is and how this would further eat into Naramon's melee niche.

Zenurik currently has too many advantages. Giving it melee heavy attack efficiency on top of that when the new system was designed around capitalizing on heavy attacks would push it towards "So good that there's really no other choice".

Just imagine the loop between Zenurik and a Zaw with the reworked Inner Might (Combo efficiency means frequent heavy attacks) and the reworked Exodia Brave (+5% Energy on heavy melee kill, stacks 3 times, so up to 15% energy generation).

That's on top of Energizing Dash.

It's absurd.

Might as well remove the energy bar and allow free casting when using Zenurik at that point.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

Enjoy the honeymoon period because these are going to ultimately kill this content in the long run. 

It's all good and fun when the Litch you get has something you want but when you get a dud/trash Litch that you then have to take the time to clear.... That is going to get tedious and fast. 

And he steals random mission rewards till you remove him.
Extra garbage.

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

12.          Selective Aim Assist

Aim assist can be a help or a hindrance depending on what type of attack you wish to perform. While the current system either applies to all or none (on or off), the new system will have more intelligence on aim assist on a per-attack basis. As a general rule under the new system, Aim Assist will be disabled for almost all attacks in the Forward and Tactical Forward Combos, and enabled for most of the Neutral and Tactical Neutral Combo attacks. Of course if you don’t wish to use aim assist at all, you can disable it from the settings menu as normal.

So no option for those who want or more importantly NEED aim assist due to disability for example? If it hadn't been a thing before I wouldn't mind the new system, but since we used to have full aim assist it sucks that it is now taken away.

• Like 1

I was excited by a lot of what I saw, but not gonna lie adding ips to all the pure elemental weapons and making condition overload compete with melee damage was a massive kick in the pants. May sound stupid but it massively deflated my hype. I'm sure there's a reason but it's an awful choice.

No depleted reload exilus huh? I understand reload speed can directly effect dps but seeing as how this mod mainly exists as a utility option to restrict Vectis Prime's magazine so you don't need to press R after every shot; it hurts knowing it will still take a basic mod slot to make this thing handle like its non-prime predecessor. Would have loved removing/reducing the reload speed on it to allow it to be an exilus mod.

Edited by SocknBoppers

12 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

So no option for those who want or more importantly NEED aim assist due to disability for example? If it hadn't been a thing before I wouldn't mind the new system, but since we used to have full aim assist it sucks that it is now taken away.

i totally agree to this, a full on aim assist needs to be a thing for people who say have issues with fine muscle movements or motor issues. even if its just a separate toggle outside of the partial one you just implemented

Edited by Accaliah
  • Like 1