Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4 + 26.0.4.1

[DE]Megan

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Larvling Lich creation will be truly opt-in.

Could you instead make it a craftable gear item to summon or "find" a larvling? Then you wouldn't get so many overlays during missions, and it would be fully opt-in from start to finish.

Thanks for the updates and fixes as usual. Great work on the old blood overall. I'm having a blast with everything new and changed!

DE, you make me so happy to be part of this game. Thanks for listening to hs and for the openess to our feedback. Thank you for all the hard work you guys put and I'll be looking forward to the next few hotfixes. 

47 минут назад, Deminisis сказал:

Can we get the Zenistar back to its former glory? 10 seconds with an abysmal time additive from the combo counter makes it really bad.

120 seconds - bad? No way...

Rebuild your build!

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Larvling Lich creation will be truly opt-in. Some people want to see the world drown in Kuva and others just want to live a Lich free life! For those that don’t want to be hounded by a Kuva Lich, we’re changing the way Larvlings are killed in order to attain a Kuva Lich. Larvlings will have the same pre death setup as Thralls, except the Mercy action is only available to the player who damaged them last. At that point you either walk up and press X to initiate the Mercy (required for Kuva Lich creation), or just walk away and leave them to eventually die on their own after 15 seconds, thus opting out of Kuva Lich creation

so for those who already got kuva lich and doesn't want it you just said "good luck with that"?? nice ... 

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Grendel’s missions now start with a HUD call out for ‘No Mods Mode’.

also I think need to fix the "RULE: MODS DISABLED" .... because it isn't just mods that are disabled but also operator, gear and arcane its better if it says "RULES: BASE WEAPONS AND FRAME ONLY" please be more specified

vor 47 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Stockpiled Kuva Weapons: Receiving a better duplicate Kuva weapon after you’ve put work/Forma into an existing one can feel rather disappointing. With that in mind, we’re working on a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma and Exilus investment, ergo relieving you of your inner turmoil. 

Stay tuned!

so .. its NOT implemented yet?

Guys dunno how to post a pic XD , i made a screenshot with the steam , i'm sure darker places are nice in super high graphic, but for those people that have a low graphic pc? XD  i literally see nothing, my old eyes are burnig playing even in hydron , this pic is from the leviavan  to show u what i see, i have the same problem even with loading screen , those are pure white ,  help dunno what to do to see enemies, in hydron seems thei've turn off the light  XD 

F3E2F3CB508F5BF11FC42D6AD4D23E57058C6F51

AE33E16E28EF0EE5CA3F691C976F1CAB9BAA01E8B11349E2240ADFBB47A52222693733BC8518C6EE1C027DCC55B892F90B9C9C3757C8ECD9D6E4E617

543B95462CAAD053718297BB6590781E85CECFB6

So uh, when are you guys adjust Vauban's Ability Range so it isn't mandatory to slot Overextended? also the energy costs on his 4th ability so that we don't need to build very high Efficiency? it's a nice detail that his 3rd now has a faster cast but that is just fluff.

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Requiem Mods and Relics can no longer be Taxed by your Lich.

Summary of bug: When receiving a Requiem mod as Thrall drop, said requiem mod can be taxed by Kuva Lich. 

Occurrence: 1/1 

Steps: 

1. Start a mission in a Lich-controlled area.
  2. Execute thralls until one of them drops a requiem mod.
  3. Finish the mission. 

Actual results: Requiem mod can be taxed. 

Expected results: Requiem mods are assured to not be taxed. 

Notes: 

• Build version is 36.0.4.
  • See attached screenshot.
  • Player was previously killed in a failed mercy attack on Kuva Lich. 

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Stockpiled Kuva Weapons: Receiving a better duplicate Kuva weapon after you’ve put work/Forma into an existing one can feel rather disappointing. With that in mind, we’re working on a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma and Exilus investment, ergo relieving you of your inner turmoil. 

Any chance of this applying to PRIMED Items?

Has anyone else been killed by their converted Lich, or is mine just a jerk? He showed up right next to me and immediately did the kill animation on me (like a failed Mercy attempt) then departed with an “Okay, that was fun, bye bye!”.

Sure buddy, fun for YOU maybe.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb -EPECb-:

...lazy people -_-

what this has to do with Lazy? I dont like Heavy Weapons. They feel slow and sh** but i like the Blades. Its pretty damn good with Mirage and all her Doppelgänger shoot out a Blade. But i dont like to be forced to use Melee Attacks. Melee in this game is still totally boring and slow for a Mass Shooter like Warframe.

And Heavy Attacks are a fcking joke.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

relieving you of your inner turmoil.

I'm not talking about myself here, since committing "Inner Turmoil" "to the Void and finding peace in my emptiness" without bothering others is my thing but~...

... Some people have their "Inner Turmoil" so rooted within that they'll die if they lose it... Its technically their Life Support, and they tend to shovel it into the rest of the prople through the forum...

... Just sayin'...

Archived