Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4 + 26.0.4.1

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

I refuse to believe that this is true in 5 days, especially with how much RNG there is in the system.

Considering I've done 12 myself, it's not that hard to believe.  There is actually a lot less RNG than you think.

So no fix yet on your assassinated litch coming back to help like a bro? Only problem I have with that one is that the litches as friendlies can actually damage you too. I'd much rather play that one safe and not have it at all currently. Also on that note, can we get a call in for our friendly litch as well? They don't spawn enough to be even note worthy and I think we can all agree that the specter system would be a better implementation for that one.

hace 13 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Stockpiled Kuva Weapons: Receiving a better duplicate Kuva weapon after you’ve put work/Forma into an existing one can feel rather disappointing. With that in mind, we’re working on a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma and Exilus investment, ergo relieving you of your inner turmoil. 

PLEASE consider making this available to ANY weapon, so we can pass on reactors and forma polarities from regular to prime variants, or vandal to prime, etc. As long as the requirement is "Both weapons must share name and type" 

hace 13 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Mercying a Thrall now has a 5% chance to drop 500 Kuva or a Requiem Relic, adding another reward vector in the steps that are required to Vanquish/Convert a Kuva Lich. Requiem Relics play a very key part in the Kuva Lich system, and our goal with this change is to conjoin the Thrall hunt on (what is currently) normal mission modes with your eventual Requiem Relic hunt.

Thank you for this. It's necessary. 5% is not bad but it's shared with the Kuva reward. The kuva reward itself is pretty good, but I am not killing thralls for kuva. But I don't want the kuva reward to go, so why don't give us the choice the UPGRADE Requiem Relics with Kuva? Thing is Kuva Lich system is too grindy overall and if you add the Relic Refinement you're looking at a pile of different missions just for a heavily RNG determined weapon or a companion you can't summon at will. 

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Stockpiled Kuva Weapons: Receiving a better duplicate Kuva weapon after you’ve put work/Forma into an existing one can feel rather disappointing. With that in mind, we’re working on a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma and Exilus investment, ergo relieving you of your inner turmoil. 

It still has a lot of RNG. It would be a whole lot fairer if obtaining a duplicate you can still fuse it even if it's a lower %, increasing your current weapon bonus. Kind of as power ups. This way getting a repeat with a lower %bonus doesn't feel like such a slap to the face.

5 minutes ago, kyori said:

How about those who are so unlucky to have 3 or more of the same? You guys have to understand that there are 13 new weapons in the same loot pool now, unless the real intention is to keep players from getting all in a long time to come.

Can't there be a way to end the lich faster without getting their reward if we encounter duplicates?

I know where you are going with this. Realise that like all games that need a form of repeatable content; this is DE's way of doing it. Just like Bungie has variable stat guns to grind in Raids, people want to keep coming back for more. DE is saying you can improve your top gun with stats from another duplicate gun that has better stats with out a loss to mastery or forma polarisation. That is a step in the right direction. It will not stop you, but  will encourage you to continue the grind to get better weapons and play the lich system. That to me is a compromise and fair play.

• a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma and Exilus investment
  • Mercying a Thrall now has a 5% chance to drop 500 Kuva or a Requiem Relic

Good job on these changes, these are exactly what we need to be able to grind happily. I am hesitate to 5 forma my kuva weapon because afraid that the coming weapon will have higher stats. Now I can forma them without worries. 

Zitat

Stockpiled Kuva Weapons: Receiving a better duplicate Kuva weapon after you’ve put work/Forma into an existing one can feel rather disappointing. With that in mind, we’re working on a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma and Exilus investment, ergo relieving you of your inner turmoil. 

@[DE]Rebecca Will that fused weapon see a bump in it's stats? Or will the system still be pure RNG?

Given that you have a 1/9 chance to get the weapon you want with a 1/40 chance to get a perfect roll, your chance to actually get the weapon as you want it would be 1/9+1/40= 0.277..~0,27% whith an average (1-0.0028)/0.0028= 356.14  failed runs before you get it. At 6 hours per run, assuming good gear and RNG, that'd be 2136 hours on average to get the maxed Kuva Weapon you want.

The fuse system HAS to come with a progression /upgrade system like the one suggested here (link), or even the fusion system will not promote any longevity.

My first Kuva Lich is still not dying to my Prazon, the first requiem mod is still the only correct one. Or it would be if my lich didn't have TWO CORRECT FIRST MODS.

https://imgur.com/a/hoSqX7S

This means every combo I try after, no matter if I use the discovered requiem mods in any order, the first one is correct, but then I get german suplexed and die.

I was wrong all this time, and red means right, white means wrong, I'm sorry.

Please change the kuva quartakk's fire mode switch mechanic to manually switchable. Or the feedback is going to be ignored?

On 2019-10-31 at 11:14 PM, Xrasegot said:

I have only one problem. it's not a world-changing one.  And it's about the kuva quartakk quatz*

SyHU12w.png
Why we can't just switch between fire modes?
I mean really? I've been using the quartakk for now slowly 400 hours. It's my favorite weapon. I always shot from the hip, so...
I don't really think i will bother to farm it , it's not worth it for me. (first world problem)  

No matter if it has better stats, it's still not a quartakk just a primary version of the quatz. It's not unique just a frustrating,, mechanic"

Quartakk is called Quartakk for a reason: Because it's a four-shot burst rifle, not  a magically fire mode changer,, auto fire from the hip, burst when aimed. I hope its will change it to manual fire mode switch, because it was a bad move on the quatz to.

Edit:

It's ridiculous how much time needed to get the weapon, and then i can't even choose what fire mode i want to use?  it's cost more time than getting a prime weapon.  

This mechanic just feels cheap, not unique.

So this is my feedback on the KuvaQuartakk's mechanic: It's bad, please take thought of actually change the fire mode mechanic, to manually switchble (like the stradavar,tiberon prime,zarr). 
I've been using the quartakk from the moment I got it, now slowly using it more than 400 hours. I would be really happy  (and other quartakk users)  to use the kuva quartakk as the original one, not like a primary version of the quatz.

Comparing the normal quartakk with the kuva quartakk is like comparing postal 2 with postal 3.

The original was better, the sequel is cheap scrap and nothing like the original.

2 hours ago, Rahlence said:

Considering I've done 12 myself, it's not that hard to believe.  There is actually a lot less RNG than you think.

No there isn't. There's RNG in every aspect of it, from how strong the weapon is, the weapon itself, the ephemera, getting the mods, getting the relics, finding out the combination of mods, it's all RNG.

24 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

Can we get the Zenistar back to its former glory? 10 seconds with an abysmal time additive from the combo counter makes it really bad.

You can get the Zenistar's disk to last more than 100 seconds now. Just need very high IQ. 😛

17 minutes ago, captain_bruh said:

there's currently a bug that's happening in PoE,cant leave archwing with melee and gear wheel doesn't work while in archwing which makes it impossible to leave it unless i fly into water

The only way to dismount other than going into water is to go into dedicated melee mode and do a heavy slam attack.

Instead of each Murmur requiring the same amount of Hints, the first and second Murmur require 60% of what they used to, with the last Murmur requiring 140%.

So now it,s 60,60,140=260. Decrease by 13%.. and you can test 2 known murmurs with a random one while testing the third, niiiice.

I can  now only hope for anyway to decide what weapons Lich has (or at least which one he DOESN'T) and decrease in Riven Slivers neede (10 is way too much).

Thanks for the update, but can you guys spend some time to check the riven stats on kuva weapons. Rivens on kuva weapons seem to have wrong value!

For example here a riven on my kuva kohm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nb6HYPJx288gtAAyyQty6YclxAvIvXrY/view?usp=sharing

And the same riven on normal kohm, the stats are really different. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zQJX7bGygRO40atERtTEcgT_pkwMtD5W/view?usp=sharing 

I don't know if it's a feature or not? But I've never see the same riven change stats on different versions of a weapon! Hope it's gonna get fixed soon. 

Archived