Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't like being forced to use the Siphon Trap

General_Durandal

Why are all Synthesis targets immune to all CC?

Why can't I CC them to make them stop running around in circles?

The only reason I can think of them running around so randomly,
is that they know you are trying to scan them,
and that doing so will technically kill them.

Why do they know i'm trying to scan them?

Why do they know it would turn them into data?

Why can't Limbo just stasis them then scan them in the rift?

Why can't Nova Prime slow them to make them easier to scan?

Why doesn't X frame's CC power work?

I can understand Atlas's Petrify getting in the way of scanning them,
since you coat them in stone,
but what about the others?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

I've tried Ivara before, and they saw through my invis.
That was a while ago, so maybe they changed that at some point?

Always worked for me. Trick is; I go into stealth right from the beginning of the mission and stay there.

Many of us forget with such a vast array of deadly abilities, companions, aoe weapons etc that you can in fact "aim" at each point and capture the target. Quite easily. If you need some sort of CC you maybe just need some practise at the target range 💜

4 minutes ago, Shrintoo said:

Many of us forget with such a vast array of deadly abilities, companions, aoe weapons etc that you can in fact "aim" at each point and capture the target. Quite easily. If you need some sort of CC you maybe just need some practise at the target range 💜

Wait.. 

You can AIM in this game?....

Ivara and Equinox's sleep abilities work on synthesis targets. I don't know if it still works in the current update but I have gotten synthesis targets entagled in Khora's Strangledome and Ensnare before (do not recommend getting them caught in her dome). 

My usual issue with them is them running behind other enemies, thus making tracking of the targets useless anyway because other enemies interrupt your scan. 

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Wait.. 

You can AIM in this game?....

Once you get the hang of it, especially when they run in a straight line, you can scan each point rapidly. Progress is not immediately lost when your aim breaks so if you can keep wiggling you mouse around those points while tracking their center of mass, you will tag a few surprisingly fast. Funny enough, once you get used to it, you can even scan the points through those with invisibility.

• Like 1

Just now, RX-3DR said:

Once you get the hang of it, especially when they run in a straight line, you can scan each point rapidly. Progress is not immediately lost when your aim breaks so if you can keep wiggling you mouse around those points while tracking their center of mass, you will tag a few surprisingly fast. Funny enough, once you get used to it, you can even scan the points through those with invisibility.

Oh yeh I knew, I should've added a sarcasm quote. I just found it funny suggesting ppl actually aim for a change considering most hang around Hydron and either press 4 or E 😄

6 minutes ago, (XB1)TehChubbyDugan said:

They don't run if you're invisible.  Also, I know Khora's 2 works to CC them because my Venari straight murders them when I've tried to use it to CC them in the past.  So it works, but uh...  maybe don't use it.

"Do not damage it further hunter, I need you to perform synthesis on this creature. No noooo! Dead specimens are useless, have you heard nothing that I say?"

"Hunter... I REALLY hate your cat..."

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy