The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Pablo's recent stream about saryn

2 minutes ago, Do_High_Go said:

"..so if there is 4 saryns and everyone is spamming miasma we don't even have to move."

Now That must be very fun...... remember old Ember? Ye 4 Embers could do that, the old ones, that is WHY they got nerfed. I am not searching for synergy with 4 Saryns, I am pointing out how Ridiculous it is that it is a thing!

Also, I have not, for the love of the almighty, seen 4 random Saryns do anything other than fight like caveman in chat, yet alone cooperate, but that is just my experience.

Well it's actually fun because most of the people taking saryn onto ESO just want to affinities with least effort lol

Edited by Test-995

8 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Saryn synergize well with saryns, her 4 can spread ANY spores, so if there is 4 saryns and everyone is spamming miasma we don't even have to move.

It's only problematic when every one of saryns are not trying to cooperate/help others.

The 4 spreads to be sure, but everyone is busy trying to use their 1 when really only the host can have spore control due to them being host/they can spread spores far more easily because they have the best connection.  It isn't remotely fun to have 2 or more saryns in a squad.  

You don't even need umbral forma in saryn, the build I run has 3 umbral mods and steel charge for capacity purposes and I can fit everything I need in there to wipe the map clean.  I wouldn't expect people to know how to build though when I've seen people put +120% impact mods on rubico prime for example thinking it's good or thinking they absolutely need a riven for some weapon when it has a .6 disposition.  

Community seems to be in uproar over saryn when nothing has been talked about on a devstream.  If they said they were reworking saryn on a devstream yeah sure you can say the nerf hammer is coming down potentially if what they outlined change wise was worse on paper and out in the field.  A dev talking about it on their personal stream is mere words, I doubt they do anything soon because they are working their tails off on railjack and new war as well as future projects like duviri paradox.  

5 hours ago, Vyra said:

Reason why i don't ever again share my builds anymore...
i once shared my unconventional "Devastation Nyx" by Vyra ( can google that, its in the Archives ) Build and then Nyx got nerfed/changed so my build doesn't work anymore.

I even lie if people ask me with what i did all the kills...i take weapons withe me to let people think "oh , no way shes killing all of those with just XYZ, man that gun must be awesome"
Just so my real killer stays secret...just because i am afraid my main stuff gets nerfed.. again...

Yea I'm actually really surprised people just blatantly post good loadouts on here. "Hey guys, nerf this next its amazing"

5 hours ago, Vyra said:

Sad enough, not everyone knows and understand this kind of humors...
As i said in the deleted topic, people of responsibility/power should not make fun about things they can do that would affect an entire community/gaming environment etc...

Its like you are working for me and i am telling you, and i make it sound serious; "dud, i know you've been working hard but i think i cut your loan by 50%. i know you don't like the idea but yeah, its happening!!!"....and after you got home, told your wife about it i send you a whatsapp; "im just sh'ttn onya, all cool.. just kiddn"...

Or you know.....the first amendment, freedom of expression, or the simple fact that you shouldn't let others dictate how you live, breathe and think.

Edit: he's not in charge of international relations. It's a game. He can say and do what he wants. The joke is all the people whining about 1 frame.

Edited by (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu

1 hour ago, Do_High_Go said:

"..so if there is 4 saryns and everyone is spamming miasma we don't even have to move."

Now That must be very fun...... remember old Ember? Ye 4 Embers could do that, the old ones, that is WHY they got nerfed. I am not searching for synergy with 4 Saryns, I am pointing out how Ridiculous it is that it is a thing!

Also, I have not, for the love of the almighty, seen 4 random Saryns do anything other than fight like caveman in chat, yet alone cooperate, but that is just my experience.

Imagine if there were 4 cooperative and communicating Saryns moving through maps with pure precision and efficiency. Ah beautiful, what we can accomplish in theory if we used our imagination. 

Imagine a world where a buncha no life nerds built the perfect synergy, not even including Saryn. Something like Equinox, Trinity, Nova and Hildryn....ugh I'm getting wet.

3 hours ago, Miyabi-sama said:

Well of cource you have better idea what is going on with this game, sure, I beg your pardon, almighty allknowing chroma main.

The fact you know puny farm technique and can abuse it for your pleasure is exalting you over me, poor peasant.

Any constructive thoughts on the topic?

1)Yes. Of course I have a better idea what is going on then someone who just learned about the farming method, calling it broken.

2) Thats not a fact. You didnt even know you could farm credits from profit taker. Now you're saying its abusive and broken? ah yes. Like i said its a classic

3) I already said something something about you shutting your mouth about S#&$ that you dont know but msg hasnt arrived i supposed. Should i repeat myself in different ways for you to understand? that you are not in a position to debate? 

And no, you cant ask for constructive feedback like you're some sort of saint. If you want to do  something very constructive dont share your ignorant ideas on public. Your very nonexistence would do more good than sharing wrong, biased and useless opinions of yours.

also, im done with you, you are free to cry and beg all you want by replying to this comment. Im not wasting a single more min. with you, talking.

Edited by 8faiNt

40 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Imagine if there were 4 cooperative and communicating Saryns moving through maps with pure precision and efficiency. Ah beautiful, what we can accomplish in theory if we used our imagination. 

Imagine a world where a buncha no life nerds built the perfect synergy, not even including Saryn. Something like Equinox, Trinity, Nova and Hildryn....ugh I'm getting wet.

I can imagine that. However, earlier I referenced randoms, when you play with friends you can make Infinite Synergy and do 6 hour survivals if you want to. It can be beautiful and glorious but it needs diversity for it to spark.

• Like 1

On 2019-12-03 at 2:00 PM, --C--Nehra said:

Why do people have issues with other people who solo ESO with Saryn? Responding because I am the guy who solos everything and only use Saryn for ESO and lich exterminate or defense. 

100x this.

Especially when everyone wants to leave after 4 waves and you want to keep going to 8.

I think that the people who "hate" Saryn, do so because they rely on chat to find groups. They see people advertising an ESO run: "1 spot left, need Saryn!" and feel that they've somehow been hard-done by, not knowing that they can go into ESO as any frame and solo the cursed place.

Same with Tridolon hunts - "Nerf Chroma! Nerf Volt! Nerf Trinity! Nerf Harrow! I can't get invited to any groups as X!"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

wait a minute isn't this whole post is bashing?  If I remember the guidelines it violated 6 and 1b

https://forums.warframe.com/guidelines/

I ask where is the moderator?

Since when discussing the problems with DE's ongoing update become insulting and aggresive complaints? I believe a game is dying when no one can and is willing to point out and argue on these problems.

Well i don't understand why they are nerfing things in a PvE game lul. You can't do PvP in this game it's eh not that kind of game where you can go and kill people with ur spin 2 win luuul or saryn's 1 and 4 to kill all the map of players like in SO stage 1 pog. Spin 2 win is gone, so how about a saryn nerf. Gl and Happy Hunting Tenno

• Like 1

When it comes to Warframe nerfs, DE has been frequently heavy handed with the nerfs (that still haven't recovered imo)as I look at Mag and Ash.

Some people may like them as they're, but they just don't satisfy me? Not sure...?

Don't want another, We have to take up arms and get into a community wide aggro fest just to let them know, "hey you nerfed it into the ground" as they float off into Christmas vacation lol.

So uh please wait on the nerf until after your vacations.

4 minutes ago, Ion3l-Senpai said:

Well i don't understand why they are nerfing things in a PvE game lul. You can't do PvP in this game it's eh not that kind of game where you can go and kill people with ur spin 2 win luuul or saryn's 1 and 4 to kill all the map of players like in SO stage 1 pog. Spin 2 win is gone, so how about a saryn nerf. Gl and Happy Hunting Tenno

Maybe  there are new players unable to play because they can't even see the enemies and just quit the game?

Edited by bibmobello

1 hour ago, Aluzhun said:

100x this.

Especially when everyone wants to leave after 4 waves and you want to keep going to 8.

I think that the people who "hate" Saryn, do so because they rely on chat to find groups. They see people advertising an ESO run: "1 spot left, need Saryn!" and feel that they've somehow been hard-done by, not knowing that they can go into ESO as any frame and solo the cursed place.

Same with Tridolon hunts - "Nerf Chroma! Nerf Volt! Nerf Trinity! Nerf Harrow! I can't get invited to any groups as X!"

Cause they cant put in the effort. I couldn't get into tridolon runs because I was new. Couple months later I'm over 200 caps and my operator is a friggin monster, 99% from pubs.

Il y a 5 heures, Test-995 a dit :

Ember was a popular because most of content were repeating low level missions ad infinitum, so we used most efficient and easy way instead of wasting our effort onto something that is not actually rewarding.

I'm just gonna react on that 🙂

Actually I was a Ember rusher x)
But a tenno from my alliance point out something.
He said "It's when I realised I was preparing to carry the party by myself I realised it was pointless to continue to do public game"

So why bother other people with an overpowered fram to complet a task. When you could do it solo? (with no differences)
So not annoying other while rushing in public for yourself. It's not because DE

But all of those tenno who was rushing in public (like I does) Lead to the nerf.
And at that time, you could 100% run those ember rush in private game without any loss in efficency.

Isnt DE, it's Tenno's habit in that case.

On 2019-12-02 at 11:02 PM, (XB1)Almighty Deity said:

The truly sad part of this community is that regardless of what devs do to buff these things, they'll support nerfing said weapon/frame a few months to nearly a year later, well after thousands work on it and tell those people to "get used to it".

No one dares mention that they rushed out her rework, called it good where it is, and only now, based again pretty much solely on MR26+ usage are going to nerf it. Catchmoon 2.0 anyone?

DE: "Something is popular, must nerf!"

13 hours ago, Cubewano said:

And it was a dumb ill informed opinion that didn't make a lick of actual sense for the kind of product in discussion. 

People pay for this game to keep developing and being expanded and having DE realize their idea of a good game, they aren't paying them to preserve your precious little ego and to heed to your shortsightedness. If you think you have a better scope then DE on making a satisfying game experience go ahead and make your own successful franchise then, otherwise I need it to be perfectly clear, nobody is supporting this game to have any of your visions realized, they are paying for DE to run this game, and to put out their visions, full stop. Your ego has nothing to do with anyone else in this game and does not speak for its success or what people want. 

That said, maybe the live service model isn't for you if you can't wrap your head around how it works or see past buzz words. 

I am laughing pretty hard at you, and your opinion of me based on my opinion if this game.

As for your opinion, its no more than that. You have no idea.

Fact.  The game is not miles away from when I played beta. 

Fact. Other games manage to maintain a better balance on paid content.

Fact.  I will buy Ivara Prime Access.

Fact. This game, bugs, attitudes, will be the same next year bar some token gestures and less streamers yet again.

Ego? Shortsighted? I am laughing so hard. 

My opinion wasnt about me, it was a generalised opinion,  actually based on others and my own experiences in this game and elsewhere. 

And you think a majority buy to support, lol, seriously, the majority buy just to negate time gates and the grind, get bored and move on.

Dont get me wrong, well actually you have. But Warframe is just a game, a company making money, and thst is their priority, not listening to players.

1 hour ago, Ion3l-Senpai said:

Because getting into a public session and never seeing an enemy isn't fun.

There's a problem when someome gets 90% of the damage and kill by himself and the other 3 (who never are full support frame) just stand there and wait until extraction.

ESO is exactly that with a Saryn but it's overall "ok" since most people only go in ESO to level weapon and focus ASAP. So nuke are tolerated there.

But in other mission, meh. I tried Mirage with Explosive Legerdemain recently in Kuva Survival. It was ridiculous. I had between 85 and 95% of the party damage and kill. In 20 minutes I had over 1200 kills while my team had around 500 altogether. At some point I asked them if they wanted me to stop nuking everything so they can play, I legit felt bad for them.

They said it was fine so I didn't stop but I really wouldn't have liked being in their place.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SastusBulbas said:

I am laughing pretty hard at you, and your opinion of me based on my opinion if this game.

As for your opinion, its no more than that. You have no idea.

Fact.  The game is not miles away from when I played beta. 

Fact. Other games manage to maintain a better balance on paid content.

Fact.  I will buy Ivara Prime Access.

Fact. This game, bugs, attitudes, will be the same next year bar some token gestures and less streamers yet again.

Ego? Shortsighted? I am laughing so hard. 

My opinion wasnt about me, it was a generalised opinion,  actually based on others and my own experiences in this game and elsewhere. 

And you think a majority buy to support, lol, seriously, the majority buy just to negate time gates and the grind, get bored and move on.

Dont get me wrong, well actually you have. But Warframe is just a game, a company making money, and thst is their priority, not listening to players.

cool

• Like 1

On 2019-12-02 at 11:39 PM, SolarDwagon said:

Then stop buying into things that are OP.

And then the game will basically devolve into players either leaving or not leveling anything nor using forma nor orokin reactors/catalysts because doing so makes something more used and therefore popular which leads to DE nerfing whatever is being used.

Yes, that's a great state for the game to be in.

21 hours ago, AnuKaneDai said:

Why DE would "nerf" Itzal
People who was taking itzal only to spam 1
Problems here, spamming of only 1 ability, and most of people who do it, dont knews that Itzal got 3 other ability or how to use it.

The Archwing is a tool to get from Point A to Point B, nothing else. This is because DE decided to make Archwings extremely weak in Open Areas - being able to get randomly shot down despite how much HP you have. The Itzal was the best way to get from one place to another. If there was any reason to use the Itzal's abilities, we'd use them. But there's not, because of DE's choice. 

15 minutes ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

And then the game will basically devolve into players either leaving or not leveling anything nor using forma nor orokin reactors/catalysts because doing so makes something more used and therefore popular which leads to DE nerfing whatever is being used.

Yes, that's a great state for the game to be in.

Rain does not cause dark clouds. Popularity does not turn things OP. Nerfs don't happen because something is popular, all popularity does is highlight a potential problem. You have your cause and effect reversed.

Just now, RX-3DR said:

Rain does not cause dark clouds. Popularity does not turn things OP. Nerfs don't happen because something is popular, all popularity does is highlight a potential problem. You have your cause and effect reversed.

Catchmoon. Nerfed.
Nekros/Ivara/Hydroid/Khora farming synergy. Nerfed...until complaints forced DE to change their minds.
Nekros will be nerfed...because he's popular.
Inaros will be nerfed...because he's popular.
Saryn will be nerfed...because she's popular.
[Insert frame, weapon, archwing, sentinel, pet name] will be nerfed...because it's popular.

il y a 2 minutes, (XB1)Erudite Prime a dit :

The Archwing is a tool to get from Point A to Point B, nothing else. This is because DE decided to make Archwings extremely weak in Open Areas - being able to get randomly shot down despite how much HP you have. The Itzal was the best way to get from one place to another. If there was any reason to use the Itzal's abilities, we'd use them. But there's not, because of DE's choice. 

Actually I disagree with you 🙂
Yes archwing are tools in the Open world. Get randomly shot, you still have an alerte showing that missiles are on you that you can avoid being flying out of theyr range.
And just yesterday I does the bounty for nightwaves with someone, and actively used all abilities of Itzal. The stealth is quite handy and can benefit to people without archwing.

Just now, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Catchmoon. Nerfed.
Nekros/Ivara/Hydroid/Khora farming synergy. Nerfed...until complaints forced DE to change their minds.
Nekros will be nerfed...because he's popular.
Inaros will be nerfed...because he's popular.
Saryn will be nerfed...because she's popular.
[Insert frame, weapon, archwing, sentinel, pet name] will be nerfed...because it's popular.

At this point it's pointless to invest into anything. Also, don't buy anything either, because apparently, from the replies I got from forum warriors, EULA is written in stone, and every problem in the game is player's faults and DE doesn't owe any quality assurance to any of us. I have given up, whether it's me being paranoid or sensible, but I have decided to take the advice.