The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous Ephemera [Outdated]

Lullypumpsie

20 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Welp. As it stands now, I have no choice but to have to end up being the only frekin player in the entire game who does not have, nor ever will, this ephemera.

That sucks bro. I'm gonna get the Ephemera though lol

Wasn't a large chunk of this thread complaining about how terrible this farm was?  And rightly so? But now DE have fixed it, a lot of people are like 'DE, why, I spent so much time getting this'.

I know it's probably a different group of people, but really, people wonder why DE doesn't go back and fix the game or listen to feedback. Not only does it not get them customers, it doesn't even seem to please people. People go on and on about 'DE why all the RNG/side activities/timegates' but when they listen, people whine about the game not respecting their time. Probably leading into DE's estimates for the next time they make a grind...

19 hours ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

RIP ephemera Dec. 2019-late Jan. 2020.

I'm never getting it now, out of spite and principle. Shame on you, those who have it now with how easy it is

We all know this change is inevitable. Your fault for wasting your time.

deal with it GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CephalonSkii said:

So anyone know if the caches still drop captura? Or is the red cache have a umbra forma as a drop every time

Little Duck + Exotic Goods
Little Duck is no stranger to Exotic goods - an Amp assembler and Toroid master, the strong and the strange are what she makes her business on. Her interest in Anomaly shards allows you to access new Exotic Goods:

• Tenebrous Ephemera
  • ALL Sentient Captura Scenes 
    • Sentient Captura Scenes have also been removed from the drop table and will be purchasable from Little Duck exclusively. 

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Loza03:

Wasn't a large chunk of this thread complaining about how terrible this farm was?  And rightly so? But now DE have fixed it, a lot of people are like 'DE, why, I spent so much time getting this'.

I know it's probably a different group of people, but really, people wonder why DE doesn't go back and fix the game or listen to feedback. Not only does it not get them customers, it doesn't even seem to please people. People go on and on about 'DE why all the RNG/side activities/timegates' but when they listen, people whine about the game not respecting their time. Probably leading into DE's estimates for the next time they make a grind...

Gate keeping and stockholm syndrom are one ugly combination.

• Like 2

On 2019-12-24 at 10:06 PM, Landaros said:

Hi, its me, the guy who droped it.

I get all the frustration , that the rng is S#&$, that its so #*!%ing rare.
But lets thing about it differently.
If it was something you just get, if it was easy, if there was a timer on it, it wouldn't be exclusive. Can you get it on your first try? Yes, but you guys know how hard id be. And you guys are already bragging how much you'v spend on the grind. I think it actually might be cool to have those exclusive item that are so rare, that when you see someone who has it you'r like "OMG YOU HAVE IT YOU'R SO LUCKY IV SPEND YEARS ON FARMING IT AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOT ONE"
I guess what i mean by it is that you don't have to have every item that exist in warframe. And if you rly like the ephemera you are willing to spend those thousand of hours looking for it. As long as they don't make it a legacy item, you'r fine. You don't have to have everything on day one. (And MK III components are another topic and i think it be nice to see some improvement in those)

Also feel free to hit me up in game and if I'm available I will link you the ephemera and answer some interesting questions (and I do mean interesting, don't ask for the millionth time where did I got it, its a public information)

On 2019-12-25 at 8:29 AM, Landaros said:

I most likely have bias for it, but i feel rly cool for having something that (almost) no one else has.

Do you still feel "rly cool" btw?

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12

Anomaly Shards
For every Sentient Anomaly POI that you complete you’ll earn a new Anomaly Shard; a shard ripped from a Sentient Anomaly in the Veil Proxima!

• As mentioned in 27.0.11, we wanted to implement a more token based system to obtain the Tenebrous Ephemera that we removed from the drop table. An Anomaly Shard is 100% guaranteed at End of Mission for every Sentient Anomaly POI you complete. 

z7o9Hza.jpg

On 2019-12-24 at 1:43 PM, Lollipumpsie said:

Now this ephemera can be bought Little Duck, to farm 15 anomaly shards, I think it will not be difficult, so that the crybaby can now calm down.

2 hours ago, NigglesAU said:

So basically a bunch of crybabies whinged enough about not getting it through rng forcing DE to dumping it into a store for all to be able to buy it. Seriously people.....

On 2020-01-18 at 6:37 AM, This_Guy_Steve said:

over 1,600 runs no reds and 12 yellows. But I have a small problem why not increase the red cache spawn rate? BUT NO, it seems it was way easier to just removing it. Plugsome numbers and there we go, I'm not a smart person even though could've went to this route for it. 

On 2020-01-18 at 7:44 AM, Lollipumpsie said:

Ofc he angry. He spent 1,600 runs for nothing.

On 2019-12-24 at 1:43 PM, Lollipumpsie said:

Some people tryhard to grind this ephemera, and some of some of them still dosent get is, so did they spend their own time wasted? Because the farm of red-winged chests is a very energy-morally spent action. Also, ephemera use to be RARIEST thing, also this is just COSMETIC, it rly pisses me off.

Also, from the red-winged crates, the Umbra form drops, but for some reason I do not see people who whine because of its rarity, although the Umbra form more affects the gameplay than the ephemera.

I am really sorry for the people who completed 800 runs, did not receive the ephemera, but now they will get it without any pleasure from receiving it. What is the meaning of grind of rare wonders then?

In my opinion, the game should be something so complex and rare that it can only be obtained by quite patient, successful and goal-oriented players, and not the players who immediately started to resent the RNG or the players who: “I want to have everything in this game without any effort"

I do not want to panic that the ephemera will be easier to receive in the update. Perhaps, by the way, obtaining ephemera will be much more difficult and longer than from red-chested chests, but it will not have RNG, its will be fair.

This is my opinion and I believe that it was not necessary to follow the lead of incompetent players, who believe that they should have all the rarest, without putting effort into it.

just LOL @ you guys

On 2020-01-23 at 12:52 PM, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

RIP ephemera Dec. 2019-late Jan. 2020.
I'm never getting it now, out of spite and principle. Shame on you, those who have it now with how easy it is

Imagine being okay with not even earning a pretty awesome ephemera, but instead being able to get it easier than even Fae Path

Welp. As it stands now, I have no choice but to have to end up being the only frekin player in the entire game who does not have, nor ever will, this ephemera.

So verrry sorry m8, i'm too busy enjoying my new ephemera atm

Image result for laughing gifImage result for laughing gifImage result for laughing gifImage result for laughing jameson gifImage result for laughing gifImage result for laughing gif

7 minutes ago, CephalonSkii said:

I meant does the rare crates now only drop the umbra forma blueprint? What is the reward pool for the rare caches

I would love a few umbra forma bps so just asking 

Only DE know what is inside these boxes, we don't have idea about what kind of stuff we can find there, and what are the % to get it, in fact they didn't even tell us about the ephemera on the red winged box, it was a player that randomly found one on his way to the exit that told us that the thing was obtainable.
so you need some guy crazy enough to be still abort farming the node to confirm what they found inside the red or yellow winged ephemera after the last hotfix

19 minutes ago, enemystand said:

Only DE know what is inside these boxes, we don't have idea about what kind of stuff we can find there, and what are the % to get it, in fact they didn't even tell us about the ephemera on the red winged box, it was a player that randomly found one on his way to the exit that told us that the thing was obtainable.
so you need some guy crazy enough to be still abort farming the node to confirm what they found inside the red or yellow winged ephemera after the last hotfix

I'm only asking as the devs said they removed the stuff from the boxes so that leaves a good chance of dropping a umbra forma should you go farming for it unless they didn't remove the captura scenes from the drop table this still leaving the drop for umbra forma diluted just wanna ask if the red box still has any captura scenes drop left diluting the table

Whole thread wants better farm method for ephemera , we get a better way to get it. And 2 entitled people are now crying that they can't be special. Rest of thread 9270e9b99b355d5f27554e3fbafdb08f.jpg

Mmm tears.

I can't understand the sense of entitlement because you lucked out in the worst rng reward in this games history so far. And now that people have easier way to get it that respects their time you start throwing tanturms? Are you a boomer? Cause this whole it was hard for me so it should hard for you mentality reeks of boomer mentality and fragile egos. It's a video game who cares.

59 minutes ago, NigglesAU said:

I doubt its only two. Making something thats supposed to be rare, then DE bends over backwards for bunch of ppl having a cry cause they cant grind/get something easy... Really kind of S#&$e tbh.

Okay 3 people since you seem to be throwing tantrums like the rest. The tenebrous was not a fair grind if the anomaly was a permanent node and the ephemera was guarenteed froma red cache then be in the realm of okay but still on the border of this just padding for a reward cause they couldn't think of anything better. I still can't get how listening to feedback is terrible when most games nowadays don't try to outreach to their playerbase 

Edited by (XB1)The Neko Otaku