Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

[DE]Rebecca

I know you said you weren't going to do a Valk reword last stream, but you reaaaally need to have a look at her.

Her 1 is useless and it's hilarious that you gave it to a certain archwing when you nerfed it, adding to it's useless legend.

Her stun has such a short range and length, it's practically useless.  At best, I can take down two enemies but most of time time enemies will be immune to it due to their animation playing through it.  And it's tied to her shields, which are utterly lacking and nobody builds around anyways.

Her Warcry is her only good ability, but increased attack speed is something other frames better and offer other bonuses along with it.

Hysteria is really only good to pop in and out of, to heal.  You used to at least be able to see a fallen teamate on the ground, go into hysteria, aimglide to pinpoint land on them and revive them while invincible.  Now, when you aim glide to get any amount of distance or aim your landing, you switch to your gun, lose invulnerability, possibly explode due to hysteria switching "off" but still keep the ramping energy drain going up and up.  Why not just revive in operator form? We can't even hack consoles as Valkyr anymore.  She just switches out of hysteria. Why not just hack in operator form?  I would rather use my melee weapon than her claws since they have far better range and have far more potential in build strategies since it is not an exalted weapon.

She used to be a berserker tank, but she's far outclassed in both of those roles.  Something like Nidus and Inaros are far tankier and she kills single enemies at a time, unlike a room nuker like Saryn.

Is there any chance of an item we can use to completely revert a warframe or weapon back to a zero forma state. Not with a forma refund but as a sacrifice of starting again with it we would lose the already invested forma. This is more a request for warframes and weapons that we cannot re-obtain e.g. Excalibur Umbra, Paracecis. With others it's easy just sell it and get a new one to start again. But with the examples given there is no way to start again. Only keep adding forma every time we want to respec our builds. No one wants to have an Excalibur Umbra with 47 forma on it ;)

Here are my questions.

1. Will Melee 2.99999 have old stances looked at to add new combos to them? currently old stance cards have only 2 combinations you can do, where newer ones have 4.

2. Will we see a damage increase to amps? those Vomvalysts in the "Mysterious signal source" seem extremely tanky.

3. Will we ever be able to do anything else with our surplus resources in railjack? you talked about reinforcing our ship before missions before.

4. Enemy troops in railjack missions have a lot of health and armor, so we have to use "meta" weapons to deal with them. Will there be a balance pass for this?

5. What happened to Arch Melee? We cannot lunge after enemy ships in railjack and with such a short reach now what is even the point of it?

6. Can we please get more synergy with Atlas and his abilities? Having his Landslide and Tectonics work together, Punch a rock wall to send dirt and debris flying at the enemy.

So I'll get right to the point: Will the glaives ever return to their former Xena-tossin' skillshot-makin' glory? Now it could just be that I'm getting old but I took a break from the game for a few months and during that time the melee changes happened. I recall being able to easily take out groups with a well placed Falcor throw from a good distance away. Now it seems that everything has been nerfed and I have to use a non-thrown weapon like everyone else since I don't have the Wolf Sledge yet.

Happy million guys! Hope you're not too inebriated to read the questions by this point!

18 hours ago, kxZyle said:

Hi! o/

Hold heavy attacks are currently very easy to trigger accidentally on most melee weapons, disrupting flow and resulting in loss of combo count. Do you have plans to make them toggleable? If not, why not?

Please do  i have melee on a thumb button. And so often my attacks get heavied..make it toggable. Or so that the mouse wheel button is the only way to execute them. 

Hello 😄

How are the Empyrean fixes going?

Will the third part of Empyrean have the modular Archwings and the Archgun that was shown on tennocon?

Are there any plans on Modular Arch-guns?

Are we gonna get changes for the Archwings we have right now?

Are we gonna get a brand new Archwing in the near future?

Are Archguns getting a buff on Empyrean? (since crit archguns underperform compared to status archguns).

Are Archwing missions changing in some way?

Are we gonna get an Archwing themed warframe?

Is Empyrean gonna be integrated with the Kuva Lich System in the near future?

Will we get new Kuva weapons for our Liches?

Are we gonna get Corpus Liches in the near future?

Any plans on improving the stealth gameplay experience?

When is the third chapter on Nightwave dropping?

How is the New War doing?

Can we expect to see any expansion to the Kitgun system in Fortuna any time soon? Not just woth primary weapons but with more types for secondary weapons? Id love to see some more traditional styles and even some less traditional like a semi-auto(non explosive), a charge laser, pellet shotgun, or maybe something like the boltcaster from deadspace?

With the addition of lich weapons, aura forma, exilus and weapon exilus over the last few years our forma needs have increased a ridiculous amount. Are there any plans to add forma blueprints to new areas to avoid burnout or to increase the number of forma we can build at once, or to decrease the crafting time?

So you know how you’re able to ride your arch wing underwater in grineer territory? Well why aren’t we able to go under water in the plains of Eidolon. In fact, why aren’t our warframes able to swim at all? Just imagine if your Ivara Prime was able to swim under water. She’d look like an elegant jellyfish, don’t you think?? ^^

My question is this:

I firmly represent the Conclave community at least here on PlayStation 4. As 2020 comes along, I as the current voice of PS4 Conclave would like to ask "When will you give partnership or representative ability to people such as myself? A man out there in the field to directly post content about bugs, balance issues and more?" How about it, DE? In 2020 I've got ideas for a talk show, Beyond The Surface, and would eventually like your backing on such a fresh idea. Please community, read and consider this.

1)Will we be getting more Kuva weapons? Like Hek, Sobek, possibly some brand new ones?

2) Will prices of reparing Railjack components be looked at, or are they final? It feels like they are far too expensive, making it feel like 'waste' to try and repair anythign that doesn't have amx rolls. Maybe make price dependant on the roll - the better roll, the higher price of repair.
2b)Speaking about Railjack components. Since we can upgrade our Kuva weapons if we find better variant, would it be possible to add similar funcionality to Railjack components? So if I drop reactor with 70 avionic, and then I find one with 80, I can use it to upgrade the one I have without having to repair new one (or maybe for fraction of price).?

3) Would it be posisble to add mods for railjack weapons? Or somethign similar - mayeb let us upgrade/adjust our weapons stats.

Are we getting improvement on the lichs main hunt were it was before .when you guys showed when it was started at railjack hunt . Is it ganna be the same or little different.  Are you improving the operator  movement.  How he jump. And how he wake . Are there will be at future that we get it . Are there more voices coming to the game for the operator. Can bring back the nightweve infestation back .please . Are u guys ganna  bring it back .

Pivitol stream tomorrow! Congrats on your follower count.

I sincerely wish I were more excited about it and what's to come.

Sadly, routinely ignoring and not addressing current issues has sufficiently soured my lack of faith in resolutions to a mere disdain of wonderment of what will be ignored. Yanno, meme stuff.

Here's to fingers crossed for a few plat.

TL;DR Get your payerbase pumped about what you're fixing and how excellent this game will feel to play this year.

(Yikes, I didn't intend to type such a depressing post. Cartharsis, I suppose!)

Archived