Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BARUUK PRIME

_Plavajznik_

Baruk hasn't been around that long, according to this it looks like Nezha might be next. 

Atlas Male10-01-2015 Update 17.5 

Wukong Male11-25-2015 Update 17.12

Ivara Female12-03-2015 Update 18.0

Nezha Male12-16-2015 Update 18.1

Inaros Male03-04-2016 Update 18.5 

Titania Female08-19-2016 Update: The Silver Grove Nidus Male12-22-2016 Update 19.5 

Octavia Female 03-24-2017 Update 20.0 

Harrow Male06-29-2017 Update 21.0 

Gara Female10-12-2017 Update 22.0 

Khora Female 04-20-2018 Update 22.18 

Excalibur Umbra Male06-15-2018 Update 23.0 

Revenant Male08-24-2018 Update 23.5 

GarudaFemale11-08-2018 Update 24.0 

Baruuk Male12-18-2018 Update 24.2 

Hildryn Female 03-08-2019 Update 24.4

45 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Baruk hasn't been around that long, according to this it looks like Nezha might be next. 

You posted the releases of the normal frames, which, to some extent, follows the order male-female-male-female.
Primes are released in a different order: "male-male-female-female-male-male-female-female".
So the next Prime should be Titania.

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

You posted the releases of the normal frames, which, to some extent, follows the order male-female-male-female.
Primes are released in a different order: "male-male-female-female-male-male-female-female".
So the next Prime should be Titania.

Fair enough, I was just putting a time line out for how far Baruuk Prime would be. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Atlas Male10-01-2015 Update 17.5 

Wukong Male11-25-2015 Update 17.12

Ivara Female12-03-2015 Update 18.0

Nezha Male12-16-2015 Update 18.1

Inaros Male03-04-2016 Update 18.5 

Titania Female08-19-2016 Update: The Silver Grove Nidus Male12-22-2016 Update 19.5 

Octavia Female 03-24-2017 Update 20.0 

Harrow Male06-29-2017 Update 21.0 

Gara Female10-12-2017 Update 22.0 

Khora Female 04-20-2018 Update 22.18 

Excalibur Umbra Male06-15-2018 Update 23.0 

Revenant Male08-24-2018 Update 23.5 

GarudaFemale11-08-2018 Update 24.0 

Baruuk Male12-18-2018 Update 24.2 

Hildryn Female 03-08-20s19 Update 24.4

so lets see... according to this release order, the prime order should go titania - nezha - inaros - octavia - gara - harrow - revenant - khora - garuda then finally baruuk.

so 1 month-ish left with ivara prime, then 3 months each for those primes before baruuk would be 1+ (9 x 3) = 28 months (2 years and 4months) till baruuk which would put him around June 2022.

6 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Baruuk is decent and under rated, but isn’t a great frame.

He has good CC and tanking but has lacking damage even after receiving a buff from sac steel and his augment. He is not strong.

How do you know that, cause Baruuk is not just hella tanky, but he does do some outrageous damage with his augment. I know there are better frames, but for Baruuk, what is your main problem with him? It can't be damage, its really strong with the augment even at Arbitrations, and his tanking iss absurd and really effective. Not looking to argue, just want to see why you think what you do, because Baruuk is indeed strong. He'd be better wiithout the restraint thing but thats part of his theme.

Edited by (PS4)ErydisTheLucario
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Baruuk is decent and under rated, but isn’t a great frame.

He has good CC and tanking but has lacking damage even after receiving a buff from sac steel and his augment. He is not strong.

Whaaaat?

I can do 3 million+ red crits with his 4 and I haven't even got him fully forma'd for the setup I want yet. I've seen others do way more than what I've done.

6 hours ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

How do you know that, cause Baruuk is not just hella tanky, but he does do some outrageous damage with his augment. I know there are better frames, but for Baruuk, what is your main problem with him? It can't be damage, its really strong with the augment even at Arbitrations, and his tanking iss absurd and really effective. Not looking to argue, just want to see why you think what you do, because Baruuk is indeed strong. He'd be better wiithout the restraint thing but thats part of his theme.

Because I play Baruuk, duh.

His augment is extremely overhyped because DE put the stupidest “Balance mechanic” on it despite the fact that Serene Storm already has a balance mechanic that it wasn’t justifying. He already has to wait a million years before being able to use SS, he should not have to jump through even more hoops for it to actually start dealing damage.

dealing 1/3 of the damage of Exalted Blade isn’t “outrageous damage”

6 hours ago, Butterfly85 said:

Whaaaat?

I can do 3 million+ red crits with his 4 and I haven't even got him fully forma'd for the setup I want yet. I've seen others do way more than what I've done.

That’s with heavy attacks that you have to wait and build up for. And Serene Storm is designed to only be used for a limited amount of time. You shouldn’t have to jump through hoops with the ability for it to start dealing damage when it requires so much setup and has a limited use window. It should be dealing insane damage right out of the gate.

Never been a huge fan of baruuk.

Especially because It's always a pain to bring out his exalted on normal missions.

And his defensive abilities just don't make sense.

I don't know why was two different defensive ability needed for him when just one of them protects him just fine.

Edited by JackHargreav

2 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Never been a huge fan of baruuk.

Especially because It's always a pain to bring out his exalted on normal missions.

And his defensive abilities just don't make sense.

I don't know why was two different defensive ability needed for him when just one of them protects him just fine.

His one if for range builds. His 3 is for strength builds.

27 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

His one if for range builds. His 3 is for strength builds.

But does he really need 2?

Other frames with such abilities usually can be balanced out to have a strenght/range build like Nezha and Gara. And both of them doing just fine in every content.