Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

So when you said early March you thought mid March? Have you learned ANYTHING?  You guys at any company would be fired for always overpromising and underdelivering. Also why haven't you added the last intrinsic path since railjack is a major flop and you agree expecting people to go into a mode that most people do not want to touch?  You are failing already at the beginning of the year with your promises so maybe just maybe think how to turn the game around instead of PR stunts and broken promises. 

1 hour ago, XXELENT said:

So Scarlett Spear is delayed? That is totally fine. Rather delay it than repeat the launch of Railjack/Kuva Liches all over again.

But I'm amazed you STILL do not just tell us! And instead act like it's all good.

Just say: "We know we said early March, and this week guys ... we are still working to ensure it's great at launch. Sorry for the delay!"

It's seriously not that hard guys.

Problem is even with delays they won't test it and will be bug ridden.  Look at all their updates for the last year plus.  Grendel was late and was still bad that they messed up the update 

2 hours ago, Quarterdane said:

Are you sure it's E(S)T, and not EDT? Would prefer to know in advance so that I'm not an hour late to the stream, what with the local timezone not using DST until the 29th of this month.

ET usually translates straight to EST not EDT. All streams are started on a -0500 time base.

What are you going to do to narrow the gap between status and crit weapons? The recent changes did the exact opposite since armor is no longer a problem and damaging status effects are harder to proc or weaker.

Are you going to actually compensate shotguns that could previously reach 100% overall status? Most status procs are weaker than they used to be and they only get a small fraction of the procs they did before even with the tripled base status.

Are weapons that previously lacked self damage going to be buffed to make up for the addition of damage falloff and staggering? Are small AoE weapons going to get additional buffs since they barely got anything out of 20% extra range and even a small amount of falloff harms them?

What is happening with the archwing rework and what role do you intend for them to play in railjack missions? Are archguns and the railjack damage system going to be reworked so more than 3 archguns and 1 status are viable?

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream140_1080p.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew on the couch!

What:  Want a sneak peek at the next Prime Access? Want to learn more about how you can prepare for Operation: Scarlet Spear? Want more information on Warframe Revised’s next steps? This is the stream for you – don’t miss it!  

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out.

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, March 13th at 2 p.m ET!

Ask your questions here! Thread locks at 10 a.m ET March 13th!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Is the Command Ins going to be unlocked?

• Like 1

With the mainline update bringing shield gating for all warframes, are there any plans to change/buff Hildryn's passive?

Mainly because the 4 second delay before your shields start recharging (after being fully depleted) is kinda making her passive useless, since your shields won't even recharge during that time and you can't use any abilities, basically leaving her vulnerable after the short invincibility period. Any plans for reducing this time for Hildryn so her longer shield gate duration would actually be useful like before?

1 hour ago, XXELENT said:

So Scarlett Spear is delayed? That is totally fine. Rather delay it than repeat the launch of Railjack/Kuva Liches all over again.

But I'm amazed you STILL do not just tell us! And instead act like it's all good.

Just say: "We know we said early March, and this week guys ... we are still working to ensure it's great at launch. Sorry for the delay!"

It's seriously not that hard guys.

Can you blame them for not saying? I remember when they said liches were delayed. After a bunch of disappointment from them missing the scheduled update drop, it was released the next week, to everyone's immense disappointment. Not saying something's been delayed somehow works out better for them than something has been delayed.

14 minutes ago, Opetyr said:

So when you said early March you thought mid March? Have you learned ANYTHING?  You guys at any company would be fired for always overpromising and underdelivering. Also why haven't you added the last intrinsic path since railjack is a major flop and you agree expecting people to go into a mode that most people do not want to touch?  You are failing already at the beginning of the year with your promises so maybe just maybe think how to turn the game around instead of PR stunts and broken promises. 

A failed release date for an operation counting as a broken promise is a low standard. And they learned keeping scheduled update drops leads to things like Empyrean, which you called "a major flop." Do you want them to release Scarlet Spear on time and incomplete just so you can laugh?

• Like 1

Nightwave. When will we see a new season? And why has this intermission lasted so long? We get your trying to do other things, but given the nature of Nightwave, I think it would be in Warframes interest to keep the work on that consistent.

1 hour ago, Pandaxtor said:

Will DE fix the bugs on glaive explosion? Currently it can't crit and doesn't benefit from condition overload. There may be more weird bugs.

1: This is very burning issue for people who use them (all three of them), and could make them a little bit more popular. 

Also total radio silence (atleast I have not seen any response) on the DE's end about this makes it seem like it's at the bottom of the priority list.

I hope this will be fixed soon or at least hear someone at DE notify the problem and give explanation if the issue is very complicated

2: When someone has purchased a deluxe skin and later on wants to get the accessories, they must buy whole bundle. This seems very inconvenient, to me does not seem like a hard thing to fix.

3: Rolling rivens is big part of the endgame these days. There is however a small part that leaves a bad taste in mouth. Say you have rolled riven 60 times and result is still trash (since RNGsus hates you). Aften a lot of rolls (30 or 50 or something), could you manually choose one stat or something? In it's current form they feel a bit like loot boxes in certain games. (i.e. gambling, although no real money is necessarily involved) Also the value of "perfect roll" is so much higher than value of "almost perfect roll" that it inflates the platinum prices of rivens.

As additional note, I do not enjoy seeing how many times in total I have rolled a riven. When it gets above 50 and stats are not still good enough, it works more as a reminder of wastend effort than anything else. This is just a personal thing though.

Edit: I understant the idea of "no perfect item" in a looter game that keeps you aiming for more, but still this could be done a little bit better in my opinion.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Juthoth
  • Like 1

il y a 48 minutes, Kalybos a dit :

Been curious about this for awhile, why not do the Dev Stream in the evenings so those of us with day jobs can have a chance at the loot drops along with these?

remote your pc at home to run chrome to open twitch during devstream.
for me, devstream always starts at 2 am.

Edited by darkbrick

Hello! I want to ask about Gas Damage. Will either of its Damage or its Status Proc be looked at after the changes that were made to it? Right now, it is pretty underwhelming in comparison to its past self and to other damage/status types right now.

• Like 1

Hello. MR28 Grandmaster Founder here, thank you for your hard work and dedication!

Any news on Echoes of Umbra?

Could we please have the option to use the Excal Prime helm on the other models of Excalibur (Umbra)?

Are there any plans to convert the scan harvest items such as jadeleaf and threshcones into melee harvest like maprico and tepa?

Related: Once you have the codex entry for plants Helios will also stop scanning them for you. With the Simaris mod that allows you to continue scanning enemies and reveals weak spots, could we also have the ability for it to continue scanning plants?

I love the game but really don't like Fishing and Mining. The Fishing Cat is real and super cute could we have that as a Kavat fishing pet? Maybe have a mining Kubrow or MOA that can dig up or drill up minerals? It can be loud and require defending against waves of enemies, I just really don't like having to stop being a space ninja and have to go fishing.

We have Ambulas parts and MOA companions, rideable MOA? Maybe be able to control the laser turret like a Grineer gun emplacement?

ETA on end of pet stasis?

Infected chargers running on walls and ceilings, please? High octane nightmare fuel.

[Edit 03/12/2020] I have maxed Nightwave again, is there a solution for overachievers like myself that surpass the estimated max rank for the event?

Edited by Fogg
maxed nightwave and added related question
  • Like 2

Could it be possible that you guys can take a look at the exalted weapon of Valkyr? 

Ever since the Old Blood update her attacks have been very slow and lack fluent movement between attacks. The weapon has a base 1.50 attack speed but feels more like a 0.90 weapon. The weapon has lost it’s blind rage theme and feels like just another weapon.
Why can it not be more like how she is shown in her prime trailer:
giphy.gif

The slide attack also moves her forward a lot more compared to other weapons often causing missed attacks or sliding of ledges.

Compared to the normal attacks, the heavy attacks feel great. they’re brutal and quick, but the normal attacks drag the weapon down compared to other claw weapons like Venka.

It would be great if we could at least get a short response to the issue.

Thank you.

Edited by coolev009
  • Like 2