Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream: 141 Overview

17 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I’ve honestly lost all hope for DE. 

What the hell is your problem? The stuff shown looks better than any content we've had for a while. Or do you only go on the forums to complain? If you really had lost all hope for DE then you Wouldn't be here. You're just complaining for attention

• Like 3

On 2020-04-24 at 1:38 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

ESYADQJLgxmz2rwQ9RQlkm8TfqrwOzaoa1ZhEcZ84nK6fAmRj8T82RkgjuqQKV5BEk9f4P1WhvM_qykgpmjNaYh-d8Zi2qXyX_uDCXpMPme0FCif8nwgtM13djtOYesozl-9rAoQ

Hello tenno and welcome back to another devstream overview

Warframe(s)

Reveal hidden contents

Protea 
Passive- every 4th power cast has a 100% power strength buff 
-custom dodge animation

https://clips.twitch.tv/ClearSmoothCheddarGrammarKing

Multiple alt helms 

Grenades 
Shrapnel & shield 

shrapnel 

VuL8Njt9ZAsRWhfnb7g8DKtOVu4Q5jQddGvQw_kr3OYQVRnhy-vN1rwBU3IU21ifS9NC0AKT6xDN9J7zvIvdILl1_dfeLUA16KPx-nzxfZ8Jzw2Iep16z8nMFGMj9rHsNCaG8UcV

Shield grenade 

https://clips.twitch.tv/AverageBrainyClamTakeNRG

Turrent
https://clips.twitch.tv/CharmingCrowdedAlbatrossAsianGlow

3rd is dispenser 
Releases energy/health orbs 

4th rewind
https://clips.twitch.tv/IcySnappyTermiteTakeNRG

ZWqYwHN26Tr4nFZYk97SyCpckcOY3sjSbqTzy5YE66uhigILZfkypZaOEC74iNIYdani-SYJ33-juMcgk5IbCIHjzxZb4AWNR318VXIKL_qCSkFZKd-G3xsdhGrepf-mDuZZr5bG

alt helm 2 

4e6jVA2kdT4ST_ikLESvgk7zTh_EW7DEOCojm_VMPsBxR5D1iK1ESugHEAbgFuUpahu_6pXCT9j2oOiaxqj8oJ8X1oNhGrU7McIKDuNxdLXwF4S-5htxknJGE8rFLOFwT_uVl41f

alt 3 -has a tie 

wnmVLjVnw0YcdGKmdGB1IQ6EG-hSdx4TEf1F2hbWhnxh66tnrGR6RgrFphyiZhfgzCG6j8Y6Kkk9tYGwTOFd2uz4-ovcxoq10vPea5hTPYxGEL46D1QD-EsVyhL2-HMfhBY3IGIq

:praisepablo:-pablo explains her powers/kit

links to video clips provided 

(content creators feel free to use the clips if it makes your lives easier) 

Deadlock Protocol

Reveal hidden contents

3_hY6EM1vQpilYFehT2o1jF8UWzUT0nsKmmWD2gRXsOzBBOlHvqWwKj1tbiHz7nyQzU7yy6NPrS1ofpYk5VqacLK7WhzNgjlc_fXcVh-PbLR70fZHP7G452cXBbwEm0ZBFzQMaJ8

Protea -quest (also the origins of corpus tied in) 
New enemy upgrades
Corpus ship tilesets changed
Greed tokins -for statues

9KfNEsvfST_9OcCRkto17oPbA91yYqMw4xBgJwLAuZT3DbIhKBY7sNwmNbY-X3vzq5RnjGf1s09jhhMOkSmYQd3t95lOybqSdVyGOFDb5E3fOGCNghfuVrAwyTNA5GzlUMOXuTrB

purgatory 
scaling difficulty

lLzLblE.png
time limited area 
new corpus enemies (experiments gone wrong )
credits 
solarin body debt in the ships (free them with greed coins-fortuna rep) 

-_IhOkVsHgZlUqZKYMCGB08-DIhpxQdbGC-DWG3duBrexsbQB5Lgw5okKoLzYUZwamfdgUn7sAGcvKc3zp_qwOwUrg1ENYoEOKmDkev8AF-HQas9Hxf7pCU6Y3wrieZSxptLXy72

Jackel reworked -more phases, animation & combat reworked  (dummy moas dont attack, they are bunching bags) 

47thGUTN653jRjMpXNzXrE5sOzoGMGH3UyGomRKwH3U6nDXGny8IqGaR3WtcdiSEU979s7pY0C2reG-IQmZMk2HE9wEqqwQZFjnv6hNF_1PsDsALBlBrys8n9BYpsGKT7RyKn2EV

vTAKGJYfpD7RS6AZJBtN0m7FMJhFh4KPQUAn4VT3sKWoRnCDtzDBY8u-MIqM1OKie32lYGemy6VNOLHoxALhP7jMiPG2RjFZM9Z_fClULIgXmEHsYyg8eAkq7R5fQcTJVtbZ8h__b0uOnOW-B_QNRvk13dF32xgFYpqtP0f1L0dPGkMBtUF1a8fBOlATFhRYo0VS7sQACLsjZG4ZwZ23v9Nba5HH_LhUZTma3uJ7wodmRTceq_oDRV3Bl0VqvhvAh8o6_USwVubOlE-V

Nightwave : GlassMaker 

Reveal hidden contents

nw6CmCqbdrDguch2mm2cNWzIxXp1_jRjnCXIyPMesQ5YwrFmavwkbCiCFTBzJsvmLGP8EMiG0OVo3RBUmR1e_WxcbAVLgWv7V8GtSfdtAdPsZRltYrVnmkcCTwNg-1mt5nay_v-9phTLZi_1iXsyO0-9clbOHDylfIjYghTNXADvxup-92IMC5UgisLyaoQd2IYWQTM0E7bz0CzZn5cNyOC0v5O8RKo6rR3APZw4Oth5VdesGWtWBqqTOffWnYRxD_W5bvtcD6gEbKt_

QqfjQfIgwtW-aJ_qtROMQrKCkTBh1iRJZ7UM5mObNui27KiHQgv1iOAC--qs-i5f3AkHHEtJYWsb_eBxNZdrWCpwuGUhDE41tEAprl-d1AOaa8MuwaqqP9gCL1v8JDLY0Oz2V40kEl_ZYxxdqtMWb8m6pk4_1GBj-qH2sCKpLURbizQxLTEaHbWbFCfkBggvdsZT0dMDnCMZeIJdz4nNSVY3Znqb2zIGdud-LCCexDHSse8gY6xkC9Mv4Fb8Ml5S0Qm7yCSLQCs32S0b

PVP warframe augments are now available from nightwave standing as PVE augments 

gOYvoRLsHqt5aR5uSoNKApFoj5mIyRQ5iwLB_mgj2fA1dHjPBQAXMFXlpXTw1bJBl-hh4TNpBYt-hJ-qtCat2lRw4sbWJw-BlW25Cu670sKLTuUNRhWLyFuhL3LvZE0mi131Izuf

cool shoulder armor

Changes

Reveal hidden contents

MvGYRVjneJdvs6JgvfLV5i5tbwU0pvk631IQ5L8hf7zs1NCvPtWQWJV0bbDRlBInCBqA9NCdYxtSK69co4a1PVlHgCP-SpLns5hKP9prgRrjjWquDCNPLZYOe3101K_IDX0Dj_AL

Market to get new filters 

1IvAFHwlbWovNrvuewEtF3QyxaVu1xOEnjOCaH3QMXx8c7fFqJM61bTK2iMvAklaSJNIYaQ5cfiUub7dDJFU3yB458Plu5B0qysReOy9-a57Cdx14iGd-0pYeF81yO4iWZgNwUiL

Cosmetics 

Reveal hidden contents

Ash Deluxe

QqnLRh2oq-Cw5hjHamtf_iNyexo-vM8yerGD7bJ0-ntXwvLjYlUCt5_KkQFHhp1d-Q4Mh3vIfm1buIsDGRFsBk4jHb4GQDm5Co6zwKZSRxOknxv_K-lyI_e7soMdS645--yMCSEa

Misc 

Reveal hidden contents

Zx0_Q0Y4v2ENPjJBOnM0IKIwGPUn_aW9lDigbgXStO0FnfPGBqJCL_C7rr_UgOc8VrFxr3PKdi-JwI9nAD98sIpn156fMp1K770KTj5DGrRs3CtJxWtnHCiBi8UNIH4zUL4i99O5

creators program revamped 

• also to add fan artists to the programs , watch prime times for more news 
  • Reb also said" no public executions"..wonder who she is talking about .... *cough i do *

Best Regards As always

~Mako

:Mako:

I'm.... Not sure I like those railjack changes...

I had no problems with there being a bunch of damage on ship, gave the engineer something to do. Plus I think it was cool to have flavor in terms of different manufacturers on intrinsics. Reminded me of what Boarderlands did right, having different manufacturers that specialized in their thing. If ship components are to stay the same then that's fine I guess.

What I'd really love is a fleet management minigame where I'm able to collect ships of allied factions and send them out on random missions for resources or rewards.

I'm a hydroid main, man, it's in my blood to want to run fleets.

On 2020-04-24 at 10:17 PM, MasterZangdar said:

Im really concerned with the "valence fusion" for railjack components.

It's not stated clearly if it will require built components that cost hella lot of ressource, or if you can fuse a built component with a salvage of the same type without having to waste resource on it (except space endo), since they don't mention resource refunds.

Also, the avionics clean slate is concerning, some are likely to get nerfed down from 7 to 4 levels if i read well, with the disparition of the whole "house" system.

Furthermore about the houses disappearance, it will be a disaster with the rng bonuses being put in the same bag for even further dillution instead of being tied to one of three houses...

Rushing RJ out was a mistake, but now the fixes are going to be anger inducing again. They never learn do they...

Valence fusion requires built components.  Resource drops are going up but it still seems way excessive for the amount of stat boost you get out of the process.

So, classical DE, they allowed some players to suffer and grind some soulkilling fully RNG-grind with RJ.

And after this they made everything easy as cake.

There is any reason to play content at first apearence, not 1 year later? Like is always become easier, and people who invested first -- cheated of their time and effort (sometimes -- money).

Agreed with some one above, time after time DE just betray any trust with same pattern.

Edited by le_souriceau

15 hours ago, Danjong said:

They are combining all avionics into one. There will be no house variations. 

So? It isnt like they'll remove it or that bulkhead will be special case. I'd understand it if they'd change it so the bulkhead avionic no longer gives the zetki value, but since it will stay at that value you arent shafted one bit. Just like no one who lucked out with any avionic is shafted for having the highest one, since we get to keep them at those stat values.

Protea is a wired on, imo some of the things she has don`t fit her theme to me e.g. 4th ability, passive and custom dodge (that's almost something a kunoichi frame would have) My issue is her 4th ability, yes it will restore health, energy, ammo and stop you from getting downed but I just don`t like the rewind part of it, It`s like this ability is only good for defending and I don`t like 4th abilities that can only be used defensively.

What's the point of moving around just to go back to where you were, even in a defence its quicker to turn back and run than use the ability the only way I can see that part being somewhat useful is in int missions but even then you can`t predict when enemies will take the point your protecting the only way I will accept this ability is you have an option to get the restoring part without the rewind part. Who knows the rewind part might (which I use loosely) be good in practise.

Since they showed his delux...

Here is a post I put up about Ash`s problems ans the solutions to fix them, tell me what you think.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1159102-ash-his-current-problems-and-the-solutions-to-fix-them/?tab=comments#comment-11291449

4 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

So? It isnt like they'll remove it or that bulkhead will be special case. I'd understand it if they'd change it so the bulkhead avionic no longer gives the zetki value, but since it will stay at that value you arent shafted one bit. Just like no one who lucked out with any avionic is shafted for having the highest one, since we get to keep them at those stat values.

That specific change to Avionics would either keep squishier Railjacks have low health, and tanky Railjacks at high health, or make every Bulkhead and HullWeave have all 7 Ranks so every Railjack isn’t squishy. If it’s the first part, then expect less Hosting for Murex and Railjack.

7 hours ago, mrbubblepants said:

For those of us at never use our own RJs can we have a sell option to get back out mats and credits? Im not knocking RJ i just drop into randos i have maybe 15 mins of flight time in my RJ since launch. I dont like to pilot at all.

unsure

i mean i piloted mine a bunch but i dont really know what id need back material wise 

On 2020-04-25 at 10:02 AM, (PS4)drollive96 said:

What the hell is your problem? The stuff shown looks better than any content we've had for a while. Or do you only go on the forums to complain? If you really had lost all hope for DE then you Wouldn't be here. You're just complaining for attention

Pretty common thing on the forums, unfortunately.

Can someone explain what the purpose of rewind is, on protea? I dont really understand why you would want/need to rewind.

2 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Can someone explain what the purpose of rewind is, on protea? I dont really understand why you would want/need to rewind.

Apparently it rewinds resources expended.

I... can't see them keeping a 100% refund on any energy, but it'll probably at least refund a portion of the energy. Basically, drop a rewind, run into the line of fire to throw down grenades, dispensers and turrets and then when you die and/or you're done, rewind to get all that energy back.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

See the source image

in a nut shell its a way to cheat death and scale an aoe explosion 

I believe [KILLER QUEEN: BITES  THE DUST] would be more apt as a comparison.

On 2020-04-24 at 12:49 PM, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Pvp version of conclave augments, one step closer to a pvp version of the celestia syandana. But rest of nightwave rewards i need of closer look at before a full judge especially those new weapon augments. I wonder is the final reward just skin or a completely new ship?

Well, I'm honestly expecting it just to be a skin for the Liset or something.

Yet having another actual ship would be cool. DE really needs to buff the Air Support system in general.

I'm not sure how to take the PvP Augments now in PvE thing in all honesty. Unless the stats are different between both modes, I can't see them being used at all, and half of them are completely worthless.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

37 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I believe [KILLER QUEEN: BITES  THE DUST] would be more apt as a comparison.

not when king crimson can obliterate time and keep its owner from dying , aka king crimsons special power , but then its up to how you want to do the frame , im probably gonna spam 4 a lot

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Loving the sound of Glassmaker. Making Nightwave stories interactable is a really neat idea. Making it an investigatory murder mystery is even more neat. Also Cephalon lore? All the neat.

What would ruin it for me though is if Ordis and Simaris have absolutely NOTHING to say about it though. Simaris would be THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW about more cephalons entering the weave, and Ordis would hear from Simaris and sense a disturbance as well. Suda too, though she's doing Suda things tbh and wouldn't care as much.

(Still salty Ordis had zero to say about Cephalon Cy. He'd have been questioning Cy's trustworthiness and stability all throughout the Railjack reconstruction. Come on now, DE >:|)

Edited by Numerikuu
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Numerikuu said:

(Still salty Ordis had zero to say about Cephalon Cy. He'd have been questioning Cy's trustworthiness stability all throughout the Railjack reconstruction. Come on now, DE >:|)

Apparently the two talk...

Whenever we're not there.

The Cutest Angry Face - I Can Has Cheezburger?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Numerikuu said:

Loving the sound of Glassmaker. Making Nightwave stories interactable is a really neat idea. Making it an investigatory murder mystery is even more neat. Also Cephalon lore? All the neat.

What would ruin it for me though is if Ordis and Simaris have absolutely NOTHING to say about it though. Simaris would be THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW about more cephalons entering the weave, and Ordis would hear from Simaris and sense a disturbance as well. Suda too, though she's doing Suda things tbh and wouldn't care as much.

(Still salty Ordis had zero to say about Cephalon Cy. He'd have been questioning Cy's trustworthiness and stability all throughout the Railjack reconstruction. Come on now, DE >:|)

simaris may be involved as you can see the trap from his faction available as a ship decoration item ,  perhaps? 

7 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Apparently the two talk...

Whenever we're not there.

The Cutest Angry Face - I Can Has Cheezburger?

tumblr_bfd568b628d46225fb3271bcbb09e8a8_

7 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

simaris may be involved as you can see the trap from his faction available as a ship decoration item ,  perhaps? 

I really hope that 'involved' doesn't turn out to be a non-voiced, no video, plainass inbox message.

Edited by Numerikuu

On 2020-04-26 at 8:29 AM, SneakyErvin said:

So? It isnt like they'll remove it or that bulkhead will be special case. I'd understand it if they'd change it so the bulkhead avionic no longer gives the zetki value, but since it will stay at that value you arent shafted one bit. Just like no one who lucked out with any avionic is shafted for having the highest one, since we get to keep them at those stat values

On 2020-04-26 at 8:29 AM, SneakyErvin said:

I may be understanding this update wrong. My thought was that if they get rid of house variations, any bulkhead avionics would give you zetki level value regardless. And I think bulkhead in general drops pretty often compared to other avionics. So, the owners of zetki bulkhead (which requires tons of grind to get it since it has very low drop rate) getting screwed because their grind goes to trash basically. That’s my understanding haha. 

When the time comes for that update, I'm hoping that on NWR30, the ship itself would be an actual landing craft. And if it is, then it should have a unique kind of support from the rest;

As far as that goes, I'm thinking it could be a smokescreen, casting a light (Or dark, depending on the light level, to counter it) fog over the map, akin to Ninja Gaiden. Enemies would have their visibility cut to a certain distance in front of them. I figure this might be the same sort of vibe that Nora herself gives off with how she talks, and how she references the Tenno from afar.

On the other hand, if the Nightwave itself is a decoration, it would be an interesting idea too. Better yet, if it were a skin (Unless it is a Landing craft, which is best) and a decoration, maybe that could open an avenue to have models of all the ships / skins as decorations, including the Liset Prime (Bit of a stretch on that part, I'd admit).

Everything else in the devstream looked really cool in my opinion, although only one thing worries me. With the Avionics adopting the highest stats for their effect, that may imply they'll take on the highest drain total as well, or at least the highest drain for that stat amount. I've been working on a google doc for weeks now, listing my personal ideal railjack loadout, taking into consideration house varieties and grid limits, sorta the next-best thing to a Warframe builder link, but for the Railjack loadout instead. I figured out a build that takes exactly 130 avionics capacity, but if the drain changes occur, it throws that out of a window. It would then only be possible to achieve if Valence fusion can push a Reactor beyond +100 avionics capacity (Due to most of the listed avionics having higher drains)

(If anyone wants to see it, let me know and I should be able to show it to you)

I'm looking forward to when the update arrives in the meantime :]