Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream: 141 Overview

4 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Railjack ultimately will still be more durable and hit harder though, and that's a very tempting element. People tend to go for what's easier to get yes, but also to what is stronger. I've seen fewer and fewer people saying that Archwing is straight-up better than Railjack as time goes on, as people realise how powerful a fully-loaded 'jack actually is.

Archwings being able to deal a decent amount of damage to Railjack enemies somewhat pales in comparison to Railjacks annihilating entire squads or sniping enemies from kilometres away with homing missiles, and they're also more durable overall purely due to the incredibly generous 'bleedout' - even assuming Archwings get to the point where they can take as many hits as a Railjack, and trust me, that's a lot of hits, so I somewhat doubt Archwings will get that tanky.

Granted, Archwing will be getting actual benefits of its own now - it's more agile than a Railjack being the main point, and it can adapt to situations much faster - but that's what I mean by the two being balanced against each other.

i think RJ simply needs a tier of enemies that are best dealt with with an AW. AW should be like the fighter planes top protect the ship and return quickly to help against bigger threat.

I think the open maps need AW enemies too. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

10 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

i think RJ simply needs a tier of enemies that are best dealt with with an AW.

When I'm out of Railjack missiles I find Archwings can easily pop all the weak points on Outriders.

Everything else is too fast for the insanely slow bullets we fire from Archguns, hope they'll fix that.

• Like 1

Im really concerned with the "valence fusion" for railjack components.

It's not stated clearly if it will require built components that cost hella lot of ressource, or if you can fuse a built component with a salvage of the same type without having to waste resource on it (except space endo), since they don't mention resource refunds.

Also, the avionics clean slate is concerning, some are likely to get nerfed down from 7 to 4 levels if i read well, with the disparition of the whole "house" system.

Furthermore about the houses disappearance, it will be a disaster with the rng bonuses being put in the same bag for even further dillution instead of being tied to one of three houses...

Rushing RJ out was a mistake, but now the fixes are going to be anger inducing again. They never learn do they...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

The wording reb used is weird, referred to it as a model for landing craft. I'm wondering if meant like ship model or skin model. 

Model indicates to me, its no different than Tickers scale model corpus transporter, or the model of the corpus locker. So a toy ship.

disappointed disbelief GIF

• Like 1

They are screwing up Raijack even more. 

DE do the following. 

Provide the graphical quality that you showed two years ago. 

Provide usefulness to the AW weapons, they such hard. It has slow bullet velocity. 

Provide the Robotech feel that we had in the video two years ago. 

Right now Railjack looks like a retarded phone game. Improve the game play mechanics of Archwings and the railjack itself. 

Simple. 

Edited by Felsagger

Looking forward to trying out Protea. Pablo is great at creating Frames the way they are. Garuda, Harrow, Nidus, + reworks for Nezha, Saryn, and Wukong. Her Abilities look like a combo between Vauban and Limbo but paired with high survivability and sustainment. Not sure about her scalability but it’s something i have to see at Launch.

I'm looking forward to Scarlet Spear being over...and it's pretty obvious DE is too. Definitely looking forward to Nightwave and Deadlock. Not so much for Protea and not at all for the RJ changes. I worked my butt off in a solo guild to build my dry dock and RJ, and that was before the costs were halved. But it's just been a big let down for me. But then again, I never have cared for space combat games. Maybe when they add the Command intrinsic I'll give it another shot. It's just absurd to me that a ship with an advanced artificial intelligence can't drive itself and put out it's own frigging fires. We can make a car that can do all that right now. Hell, maybe the Tenno should hire Google and Boston Dynamics to design them a space ship.

Edited by 3rdpig
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, 3rdpig said:

I'm looking forward to Scarlet Spear being over...and it's pretty obvious DE is too. Definitely looking forward to Nightwave and Deadlock.

Careful what you wish for...especially if Deadlock is driven around "squad link" and Railjack...imagine the "fun" of the buggy oplink system and more Railjack.

Next new update....you asked for raids to return...well we gave you the first stage of it with 8 Tenno Scarlet Spear now with Deadlock Problem Child we have the ability to use two Railjack ships and up to 8 Tenno (4 per RJ) to use the big Universal Vacuum in Space mod in this new bugtastic quest!!!!

Space Uber Drivers play for free!

• Like 3

I'm going to risk annoying a whole lot of people and suggest that Protea's fountain of helpful pickups spit out its own special kind of pickup primarily instead of energy and health orbs, to slightly restrain the level of cheese that this would otherwise support. Like totes cool if it adds a few of those to the mix, or spits out a health orb for every N kills within affinity range or something, but a fountain of the things is maybe a little much.

11 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

So, is it gonna be new mods entirely or we can use existing mods from pvp to pve immediately, like some of frost and rhino augments? I hope i can use it immediately, these mods habeen collecting dust for years in my arsenal. 

im actually interested in the excal dash one as it could be a good support power for allies 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

honestly im not sure , it might be due the the extra damage it says we take on procs, and the internal ship event damage.

but the hp, armor and shield types were switched to the tennos type 

I think it is just the standard complaint of "my effort!!!" since everyone will be getting zetki bulkhead due to the streamlining of avionics. Was the same when they narrowed the stat RNG on reactors.