Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's sh*t like this that makes me wish DE implemented a Vote Kick system.

ZarTham

Public arbitration run, so you know the drill, no meta, the run was going fine and this sh*t face decides to act like a cry baby because no one do to what he wanted, he just stood in a room leechin, a f*cking R28 with over 1.6k hours with this behavior, ffs.

ykS1HAl.png

• Like 3

If that happens again and they really just stand around afk, make a few F6 screenshots (chat included) and send them over to support. You can report people for leeching, should be easier if the person more or less admits to it. If they leeched for long enough they might just get a nice warning message from support.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

If that happens again and they really just stand around afk, make a few F6 screenshots (chat included) and send them over to support. You can report people for leeching, should be easier if the person more or less admits to it. If they leeched for long enough they might just get a nice warning message from support.

mood GIF

Show the proof, have him burned. Cleanse the game one parasite at a time.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Fratellino_Palevino said:

So, you say "#*!%ing loser" "gtfo" and then, post pictures on the internet and hope people will agree with you ? Yeah, great...

If you act like that you don't deserve to be handled with good manners.

• Like 2

I find it interesting that you chose to not blank your own name out, OP 🤔 I can see the choice to colour-code everyone else, and while I find it good for clarification purposes, I’m curious as to why you didn’t blank yourself out, thus tying yourself to what you said

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZarTham said:

You can insult me as much as you want.

Nah, bro.
I'm not interested in breaking the rules, not like you.
You know that you could be reported because of your own screenshot, as you insulted another player? ^^

Edited by WhiteMarker
  • Like 5

As nice as a votekick system would be, I think it'd be terrible to add it to Warframe.

I can see many games turning into something such as Payday 2 where you get kicked for the most minor inconvenience. I already see players leave public relic games just because they didn't get a squad with a relic they wanted.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ZarTham said:

If you act like that you don't deserve to be handled with good manners.

It doesn't matter. You practically posted proof of yourself insulting other players, if anyone gets punished because of this post, that will be you. Looking at the chat messages, that player didn't want to afk anyway, only camp in one room, why post it in the first place?

Screenshot the afk player multiple times during mission, report them and be done with them.

• Like 3

If they were actually in violation against the rules then report them.

However for as much as any leeching that does occur I feel it's a safe bet that there is far more toxic elitism in the community. Which would risk making any votekick system more disrupting to the game due to elitists than any intentional leeching can be. Especially as anything in this game can be soloed even in a squad and just one person leeching shouldn't impact the remaining three people much if at all.

It sucks sure but we don't need people getting kicked from a mission because they didn't bring a meta enough loadout into a pub or getting kicked because the squad they found in recruiting chat wasn't satisfied with their performance by wave one.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, ZarTham said:

Public arbitration run, so you know the drill, no meta, the run was going fine and this sh*t face decides to act like a cry baby because no one do to what he wanted, he just stood in a room leechin, a f*cking R28 with over 1.6k hours with this behavior, ffs.

ykS1HAl.png

Let’s not vote to kick people.Thats a very bad idea. Pleople will hella abuse that.They should just make it to where anyone that’s afk for a certain period of time automatically gets kicked like in most multiplayer games.That would solve the issue.This is something that DE needs to fix same with whole host migration system it’s all outdated.

Edited by (NSW)JJA209
  • Like 2

I think you shot yourself in the foot here. Posting a picture of your behaviour that may break the community conduct and where DE staff patrols is a very bad move. Instead of them, you may got a warning instead.

Also, threads like this will get locked in a few hours.

Edited by DrivaMain

32 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it's posts like this that make me a solo player.

seriously, either accept that PUG is a gamble (especially Arbitrations and other modes with desirable rewards), or don't PUG. it's that simple. 

Well no offense but to me that sounds a lot more boring. Plus you get more affinity when you play with other people.

1 hour ago, ZarTham said:

ykS1HAl.png

Seems like that could earn a chat ban...

1 hour ago, ZarTham said:

ykS1HAl.png

posting proof of yourself breaking the rules.

nice.

if you don't like the playstyle of someone just leave the damn mission