Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.3

[DE]Megan

Can we get Telos Boltace removed from conclave?
Being disabled from a match for a long time (and sometimes even become an easy target) just because someone else decided to slide is infurating:

Spoiler

Also, could weapon damage be looked at? here's a thread with more details and some documentation of what's going on:

thanks for the bugfixes as always, was wondering if there is a focus revamp in the pipeline anywhere, just because some of the schools like namaron suffer alot in terms of versatility, just my 2 cents, but thanks for making this game what it is, im a returning player from before PoE and so far ive loved rediscovering the game!

Thanks for the hotfix, especially the pets one! Finally no more space noodle dog going boom.

Here's a few bugs I posted on the megathread that still isn't addressed.

On 2020-05-02 at 4:09 PM, Casardis said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Shipkiller tracking stays active even after disabling it\finishing the mission. If it's disabled while it's shooting its laser, it will keep the laser up PERMANENTLY while auto-aiming at you whenever in range, even when mission's over.
  • VISUAL: https://giant.gfycat.com/SevereImmaculateDikkops.webm
    SevereImmaculateDikkops-size_restricted.
  • REPRODUCTION: Disable the shipkiller, preferably while it's still shooting its laser (need to coordinate with pilot\away team)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shipkiller is completely disabled, stops moving and stops shooting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shipkiller keeps tracking the Railjack, and will also shoot a permanent laser at them if it had it on when away team finished disabling it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Should work every time.

On 2020-05-02 at 4:04 PM, Casardis said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ramsleds attempt boarding parties even after mission completion
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

1jZHKz4.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Finish a mission and approach any base-platforms that can launch ramsleds (Missile Platform, Shipkiller, Pulse Turbine...). 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: As per Hotfix 27.3.4, "Fixed Ramsleds trying to initiate a Boarding Party after the mission is complete," Ramsleds shouldn't be launched anymore.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ramsleds are still launched
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time as long as the ramsled launch are not on its cooldown.

Just discovered a BIG problem in railjack, so my wreckage capacity is full, (2 over capacity since last mission i did),  i stored all the stuff that looked good, engines, weapons, reactors....to repair them as soon as i get resources to be able to repair them, so i wanted to go do missions to stock up on resources to repair them, GUESS WHAT, i cant even go to my dojo!?!?!?!?

i cant join a random mission for railjack, i cant join my dojo, i cant start my own railjack mission, i cant do anything in regards to my dojo or railjack, in region a guy said to use the railjack mission screen then go to dry dock, that finally got me into my drydock, started a mission and a message popped up, YOUR WRECKAGE CAPACITY IS FULL, CAN NOT DO MISSIONS TILL YOU REMOVE SOME ITEMS, WTF!!! 

so i scrapped some REALLY GOOD items i had, after scrapping i could do missions, not only that i could finally join my dojo (the normal way)

Second problem, so i did a mission to get some resources to repair the remaining good wrecks i got, after that 1 mission, guess what, capacity full again!!!!, and still not enough resources to repair a single wreck!!!

i can not do missions to get resources to repair what i have, unless i scrap what i have??? how am i suppose to get better things if i cant even repair the things i have, if i cant do missions to get resources to repair them, unless i scrap what i stored???

WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA TO HAVE WRECKAGE CAPACITY?????

No revert to you destroying Vazarin? Yay for "reading" feedback right? 

What about join warp teleporting to the middle of space instead of a player in the Murex? Tried to teleport from the mission platform to a player killing sentients and uhh yeah, 20,000m in the middle of space realllly helped. Glad I wasted intrinsics on it.

Oh, quick edit. Any chance you're looking into letting us removing focus lens? I'm not wasting resources and forma to rebuild everything to not have lens anymore. Destroy them, I don't care. Just let us remove them.

Fixing the critical chance on projectiles made seeker volley much less viable in RJ. Any chance of a revert for this? , because before the changes seeker volley was both fun and did decent damage making it a decent alternative for void hole.

Can we get a fix to the tactical menu in Railjack? Ever since the update, teleportation from front to back of the railjack or vice versa becomes very difficult due to how the tactical map moves around outside of the clickable area, or obscured by the player list banner or the resource display. There's no need for it to move dynamically, just pin it in place somewhere in the middle.

Archived