Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR29 Players are around without Deadlock Protocol ... should they be?

yilmazdurmaz

Oh, no...

Anyway, I don't know why it matters. It's not like DE suddenly stops releasing content preventing people to reach higher mastery levels.

2 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

That is now correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the partners the only one who get frame access early or did they remove that or was that ever a thing?

Yes, partners have an option to get new things early.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Why does the OP feel like somebody lost a dare and had to come to the forums to post that?

That is now correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the partners the only one who get frame access early or did they remove that or was that ever a thing?

Partners get early access to generate hype for PA and Twitch packages.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Genitive said:

Yes, partners have an option to get new things early.

3 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

Partners get early access to generate hype for PA and Twitch packages.

Thank you. We can now sign off this thread as having something informative. +1 To you both.

40 minutes ago, Kel_Silonius said:

Excalibur Prime - 6000 mastery. Skana Prime - 3000 mastery. Lato Prime - 3000 mastery. These a founder package bonuses which are no longer avaliable. So yes, founders do have more mastery than the rest of player base.

I'm not sure if it's possible to hit mr29 without Founder Package... but frankly i don't care.

But your butthurt is making my day.

Yes it's posible 60k instrinct point and all other kuva weapon deffinitly posible

Is the OP confusing founders with partners? 

Founder : invested in the game very early due to which DE managed to stay afloat and become what it is now, as a reward they have 3 extra things (a frame, and two weapons) they can show off. This is perfectly fine.

Partner : creates content for warframe so it can attract more players, DE rewards them with new items on release so they can get other players to know what they are missing.

These are not mutually exclusive, maybe OP is just confused. 

You can also get everything (usually) on release, it's called plat! 

59 minutes ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

WHY?

i am told they are "founders", of which we cant be because they were lucky to be around when the game born. they dont have to be around or do anything useful for the game anymore. they were just be around that time. that is all. I respect for what they did at that time but should they really be given this much?

anything not in the game should belong to beta programs, even if there are only few days/hours left for them to be integrated into the game.

Anything not released yet to be in the game is just giving me offending feelings.

anything done in beta programs should stay in beta programs until they are released.

so WHY are these guys are in the game before the update is released?

Hacı 12000 puan için bu kadar yaygara koparmana gerek yok. Bu 12 bin puan olmadanda gayet mr 29 olabiliyorsun

2 minutes ago, Jem991 said:

Yes it's posible 60k instrinct point and all other kuva weapon deffinitly posible

Without Founders stuff its not, i have everything maxed and im 5,999 away from MR 29, so Deadlock will be way to 29 for non-founders

• Like 2

First always has more, that's because they were first, before you, have been here longer. That's life, need to get over that one.  I am very thankful they discovered this small, almost no budget game release and seeing it's potential decided to invest their money to support it.  Personally I think they should be given their own special set of armor too.  That way they can be recognized and acknowledged no matter what warframe they choose to play

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, icodious said:

First always has more, that's because they were first, before you, have been here longer. That's life, need to get over that one.  I am very thankful they discovered this small, almost no budget game release and seeing it's potential decided to invest their money to support it.  Personally I think they should be given their own special set of armor too.  That way they can be recognized and acknowledged no matter what warframe they choose to play

We also have physical headbands and T-shirts too, personally I think that's enough for me

• Like 2

28 минут назад, Jem991 сказал:

i'm still missing stuff like that "fist" type weapon that drops on PoE and some login reward weapon... also detron >_>

17 минут назад, Autongnosis сказал:

Considering they paid their bills on founder packs, it really is not.

i really doubt that few hundreds of people, not all of which were GMs provided such a boost for DE in terms of financial support for developing of this game. I would rather believe that Star Trek game of 2013 provided more of that, than founders packages.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kel_Silonius said:

i really doubt that few hundreds of people, not all of which were GMs provided such a boost for DE in terms of financial support for developing of this game. I would rather believe that Star Trek game of 2013 provided more of that, than founders packages.

Actually they did provide the support enough for DE to self publish the game which was unheard of a small studio doing in 2013, the star trek game was a flop and only really prevented DE from closing down for a few months.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Kel_Silonius said:

Go into any of the 'classic' relays, and head to the very top of the concourse. You'll find a list of 'Grandmasters'.

Every single one of those people (of which there's a pretty good number) paid about $250. And there's many more of lower ranks who paid as well.

It wasn't 100% of the bill, but you can be damn sure it was a pretty sizable chunk of it.

• Like 4

il y a 20 minutes, Kel_Silonius a dit :

You can doubt all you want, go check their noclip documentary if you do wish. 

• Like 4

I feel like waving just because of this thread giving me a chuckle. 🙂

Sorry OP that I've been around for seven years and have played the game to the point of earning MR29, it's not like that takes time and effort or anything. /sarcasm

If it makes you feel better I've put plenty of money into the game and DE's coffers on top of the initial Founder pledge over the years. You're welcome. 😜

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

Without Founders stuff its not, i have everything maxed and im 5,999 away from MR 29, so Deadlock will be way to 29 for non-founders

Same boat. Been sitting at 5999 ever since Titania Prime.

I don't understand what OP's beef is. Maybe this is a stealth "Give me Excalibur Prime" thread?

1 час назад, Autongnosis сказал:

if you do wish. 

ok cool and no thank you.

10 минут назад, Jarriaga сказал:

Give me Excalibur Prime

i would rather have a rework of excalibur rather than having its prime version. fluctus with legs does not deserve to be a poster boy of the game.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kel_Silonius said:

i would rather have a rework of excalibur rather than having its prime version. fluctus with legs does not deserve to be a poster boy of the game.

A rework of Excalibur is not going to give you additional MR because reworked frames don't give extra MR. So I ask again:

Is this a stealth "Give me Excalibur Prime" thread? Because what else are you expecting for the outcome to be? You don't like founders being MR29 because of stuff you won't have, yet your core argument is moot as well because Protea drops today with 6000 mastery, so non-founders reach MR29 today.

So what is your beef? What are you expecting to be done so this doesn't happen again with MR30? Are you asking for ExPrime to be released?

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

For everyone not aware, currently for non-founders, maxing everything will put you 5999 mastery away from MR29

So yes, mr29 is limited to founders right now (as the excal prime set gives a total of 12k), but it won't be for long.

If it's any consolation, not all Founders are at that level.

Personally, I'm still at 28.

• Like 1