Warframe Partner and Fansite Programs: A New Chapter

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

Well we will see what hapens with that.

So basicly tomorrow no Partner program anymore.

So the current glyph will they stay in game ?

Existing Glyphs will stay in-game, yes!

• Like 17
2 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Existing Glyphs will stay in-game, yes!

And for the partners that are not active anymore and u want to get the glyph ? like Jayneverwhere for example. Can we ask for them ?

• Like 11

End of an era, but I look forward to seeing how the partner (or should i say, creator) program will evolve. I look forward to seeing newer and more creators enter the fold and showcase their own talents in each facet.

• Like 11

Innnnteresting... Is this, just possibly... a way to clean out all the partners that are just gathering dust? Or is it a way to allow for a new screening process that might possibly cause some of the more... problematic creators to have to re-apply and risk being denied?

• Like 30

I have hopes for this, but I also know friends are always protected. The idea of people being removed from being inactive is appealing since why should they be rewarded for not playing.

The topic of stream raids I'll be looking forward. Current system: Streamer doesn't play for 3 months. Applies, and gets accepted. Streams game for 5 hours to enjoy the benefits of a 10000 person raid. Ignores the game again for 3 months. Did whoever that selected them not look at their content and see how inactive they were prior to being raided?

The whole "grandfathered in" concept is iffy on me. We'll see who is accepted again. If a few people are on that new list then we'll know favorites came into play.

You mentioned in a comment glyphs, what about people that aren't partners anymore? TrainsyTV for example or the streamers that haven't streamed in over a year like XiaRose? There's a lot of glyphs that aren't obtainable anymore and when I asked you about it a year or so ago on Twitter, you said I had to message these inactive people or non-partners to get a code.

Edited by --Brandt--
  • Like 25

Looks interesting. What will happen to glyphs now that partner program will end? Will future content creators will be able to get their own glyph in game? Or glyphs will end?

• Like 3
Just now, Yakhul said:

Looks interesting. What will happen to glyphs now that partner program will end? Will future content creators will be able to get their own glyph in game? Or glyphs will end?

If I had to guess, they will be rewards for Creator conduct and contributions from DE.

What will happen to streamers that got sponsored to play the game and then also became partners with that? Back when PoE released a bunch of people got sponsored like Bahroo, Gothalion, Broman, Char, etc. I know atleast Bahroo is technically still a partner right now, so what happens to them?

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

The topic of stream raids I'll be looking forward. Current system: Streamer doesn't play for 3 months. Applies, and gets accepted. Streams game for 5 hours to enjoy the benefits of a 10000 person raid. Ignores the game again for 3 months. Did whoever that selected them not look at their content and see how inactive they were prior to being raided

General activity in the program was always a qualifier for raids, but more enforcement of inactivity policies will be healthier for the program as a whole! 

6 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

You mentioned in a comment glyphs, what about people that aren't partners anymore? TrainsyTV for example or the streamers that haven't streamed in over a year like XiaRose? There's a lot of glyphs that aren't obtainable anymore and when I asked you about it a year or so ago on Twitter, you said I had to message these inactive people or non-partners to get a code.

They are welcome to contact us if they want to discuss distributing their Glyph again, but as of writing this, many of the unobtainable Glyphs due to lapsed Partnership will remain unobtainable.

• Like 14
12 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Innnnteresting... Is this, just possibly... a way to clean out all the partners that are just gathering dust? Or is it a way to allow for a new screening process that might possibly cause some of the more... problematic creators to have to re-apply and risk being denied?

... Ditching the pretense. I'm asking if that toxic guy Rob will still be included in this.

Seriously this. Those with a history of toxicity should not be re-accepted. If those who are notorious for their toxicity are allowed to join this program, it will ruin the program before it has a chance to start.

Edited by TheGildedOni
  • Like 9

Will all creator glyphs be universal and/or free moving forward? The distribution of these codes has not been great over the last 3 years or so, and it's a pain when a streamer asks "watch me play Hydron for 100+ hours for points", "win a giveaway" or "subscribe for real money". Sometimes none of the above applies, but you simply just don't know the language of the creator who has a cool glyph.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 41