Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Helen

10 hours ago, -Kittens- said:

Then i guess that's three months you're never going to get back; just like everyone else who thinks their magical internet game avatar proxy is an actual person with sexual connotations and real feelings.

Wtf?

Also time to fixed some issue on Ramses skin

As Deluxe skin have a "shoulder plate" covering his upper arm and the "joint" between arm and body part, and all of the shoulder armor cosmetics are attached to his upper arm instead of the shoulder plate.

So when idle animation triggered while equipping nikana, the shoulder armor "should" move less frequently because it need to attach to "shoulder plate" as design, or else the shoulder armor will move wildly with upper arm

hace 6 horas, Sonic_Mobian dijo:

Useless?! My inaros would like a word with you on who can survive the most than you.

Warframe Build

Tigris Prime Build

Secondary Build

Melee Build

Come at me bro if you think your setup is better than mines, I can solo anything with this setup and then some. Don't care if it's not meta setup sense I used this setup for years and I have full trust in it. It's all build for Solo so none of it is team orientated whatsoever.

it’s bad sorry truths hurt

15 hours ago, Parazel said:

No it isnt. No it doesnt. In fact, its overrated. 

Difference of opinion, but while playing with Inaros, it was a lot of fun. He's not meta like Mesa/Limbo, but in a game with so many Warframes, not all will be. Either way, my point was and still is that - like with everything - some people enjoy playing with Inaros, and with the release of Inaros Prime, more people will be able to enjoy playing with him. Cheers.

8 hours ago, Sonic_Mobian said:

Useless?! My inaros would like a word with you on who can survive the most than you.

Warframe Build

Tigris Prime Build

Secondary Build

Melee Build

Come at me bro if you think your setup is better than mines, I can solo anything with this setup and then some. Don't care if it's not meta setup sense I used this setup for years and I have full trust in it. It's all build for Solo so none of it is team orientated whatsoever.

Primed Vigor?
No umbrals? Even 2/3 would be fine.
No Arcane Grace or Guardian?
Energize when you already have Hunter Adrenaline equipped on a frame that doesn't have shields stopping him from gaining energy easily?
No rivens on any of the weapons? Straight damage builds on weapons with good base status chance? Condition Overload on a weapon not built for status?

I can't even. You're probably one of those Inaros players that gets downed in sorties all the time.

7 hours ago, Slayer_of_PCs said:

I guess they needed Tankyboi Prime for the hard mode release

Nezha main here and boi am i tanky 
Arcane Grace + Arcane Energize
660 Armor
1337 HP

247% strength

you pop warding halo and just keep it up, having adaptation also helps with lowering the damage amount you take after warding halo making it to where once your hp gets to around 300-200 arcane grace takes over puts you back to full HP and yeah passive//active tank with actually good CC and dps >..< nezha prime because im a nezha main lol have been since 2015 (lost old account)

So I'm trying to get the concept of primes... are they exactly the same as regular frames but have polarities added? Are there any buffs or any adjustments besides that? I dont have two side by side to compare but seems a bit backwards to not include something that makes those frames worth getting the prime for.

Weapons are weapons so wont point out anything there. 

17 minutes ago, (NSW)Soulstaria said:

So I'm trying to get the concept of primes... are they exactly the same as regular frames but have polarities added? Are there any buffs or any adjustments besides that?

Stats are also different, primes have more health/shield/armor, energy, sprint speed

Got to be honest... I'm kind of bored of prime frames (and weapons) and the need to go through the whole 'adding forma' process again, especially when it's a frame that isn't really a fast leveller like inaros.  I really wish there was some sort of 'fusion' for warframes like there is on kuva weapons and railjack parts, accessible after you've levelled it once to get the mr.  

Yes I know that a prime isn't usually that much better than the non prime but visually it is often 'better' so you usually end up using it (especially if in the void, due to extra energy).  It's not the forma either, we're already being forced to use 80 (16 weapons, 5 each) if we want full MR from kuva weapons....that's far worse considering how few kuva weapons are worth adding 5 forma to imo.

Also find it quite comical that they give inaros a dagger when DE went and nerfed the reason why players used a dagger with him.... 

Panthera prime.... well I've got a riven for it....

No rework for Inaros with his prime?

He's one of the most bland frames with one single ability that keeps him popular. If his kit were decent and required more than a one-off trick to make him nearly immortal content wouldn't have to be designed around trying to scratch him all while one-shotting everyone else.

I am happy with Inaros prime, every time I want to relax a bit on wf, I take it and I don't have to worry too much.
I understand those who consider it boring or those who want to rejuvenate it (let's not forget that it is still a mummy), but perhaps, a relaxing wf could also be appropriate, where you can disconnect the brain, at least for me, since there are other possibilities to go crazy.
thanks DE.

so, I took a look at the supposed stats and i'm quite interested in the Karyst prime's damage output. if those stats are right, with the sacrificial set it will have 90% crit.chance, which is amazing since it has innate toxin(which will mesh well with cold to create viral.) build this thing for mostly crit with that one 60/60 for cold and you could have a monstrous melee weapon

On 2020-07-07 at 8:46 PM, Steel_Rook said:

A note to the salty - trash-talking Inaros and the people who play him is self-defeating. You're not going to shame me for enjoying him, but you are going to make it harder by degrees for me to sympathise with your plight. Persisting in this path just gives me schadenfreude on top of genuine excitement.

Although to be fair - I don't think I'll be using his Primed model. The Ramses skin already has what looks like shoes, while Inaros Prime goes back to the odd "hands for feet" motif, this time with claws.

Much respect.

I knew Inaros Prime was going to be first (even with the amazing Neza rework) because Inaros is a beloved frame used by most players in the community. I PuG a lot and I see more Inaros players than Nezha players.

The sensationalism behind Nezha is great, but seeing some of those players that praise Nezha but deeply criticize Inaros because his Prime Access came first, from what I’m seeing in the forums, is very demoralizing.

I’ve gotten my posts deleted and received a warning when I was sensational about Banshee Prime getting shafted over Valkyr Prime Access, so I know the feeling. Just let the people that enjoy Inaros have their fun with Inaros Prime Access. Nezha players can wait 2-3 months for the Nezha Prime Access.

edit: Hopefully there’s a quick fix for the Karyst Prime’s attack speed. 0.667 really hurts and I’ve been waiting for a primed dagger for so very long.

Archived