Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.0 + 28.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

Almost three months ago you made a thread on objective healing, all of the feedback was ignored. Why do you even ask for feedback? Why are you not listening to players about amp self damage. Who thought the steel essence drop rate of 2 % was a good idea. Why do you constantly shoot yourself in the foot by just not listening to what the players want. Look at your beloved stats, do you not see how you are killing the game ? Pathetic behavior towards the people who made you what you are today.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Steel Path Changes & Fixes:

• The Trio Orbit Ephemera and Crania Ephemera have been added to Teshin’s Honors as new Steel Path rewards.
    • These new Ephemeras are available for a Steel Essence price respective to their prestige. The Crania Ephemera is for the truly worthy and those who have shown no fear on the Steel Path.

That's nice and all but how about actually making the drop rates on steel essence better as well...

I've had 4 steel essence drop from 69 cleared nodes, that's basically the first 5 planets....

The only thing to fear on Steel Path is the low drop rates on steel essence.

6 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Have you not seen the people getting 110 Steel Essence in an hour and a half.

I mean, wooptidoo for them? Meanwhile I have gotten exactly zero after several hours (some of this farming was done with both a Nekros and a Pilfering Khora in the group). This is why low drop rates are a bad idea, you get wildly different results depending on people's luck (see Protea and people complaining about not getting a single piece after 80 runs vs people who get all 3 pieces in a dozen runs total).

I think I'm going to drop this game mode into the "if it's this poorly thought out I don't see why I should bother" bin, alongside the last string of content updates.

Inaros Prime should be fun though, even if I was also looking forward to Nezha Prime.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Crania Ephemera is for the truly worthy and those who have shown no fear on the Steel Path.

Translation: Those who have bought Resource doublers and spent unhealthy amounts of playtime grinding endless missions until they have truly died inside. 

3 minutes ago, zipilgrim said:

I mean, wooptidoo for them? Meanwhile I have gotten exactly zero after several hours (some of this farming was done with both a Nekros and a Pilfering Khora in the group). This is why low drop rates are a bad idea, you get wildly different results depending on people's luck (see Protea and people complaining about not getting a single piece after 80 runs vs people who get all 3 pieces in a dozen runs total).

I think I'm going to drop this game mode into the "if it's this poorly thought out I don't see why I should bother" bin, alongside the last string of content updates.

Inaros Prime should be fun though, even if I was also looking forward to Nezha Prime.

Thats entirely your prerogative to do so if you so desire. There are guides, commentary, and plenty of topics concerning the drops showing when, how, and with what people are getting all of the drops in these amounts. Do it, don't do it. Entirely not my problem, does not change the fact that for those who know what to do getting Steel Essence is not an issue.

Cheers! o/

1 minute ago, Disconnect said:

Got the khora collection before this syandana and dont already get the syandana ?

They literally said they are running a script to add it to the accounts of those who already bought the Collection. 

Archived