Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.0 + 28.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

I beg of you to increase the drop rate of Steel essence. If even possible consider guaranteeing 1 steel essence when beating any of the boss missions(with the sergeant excluded, maybe only give him a 10% or something chance to drop one steel essence). Quite frankly I have to ask, wouldn't it have been better to make the sum total of steel essence received from completing the entire starchart the exact amount the bishamo armor cost, so that if you completed the starchart completely you are basically rewarded with a cool armor that essentially signifies your achievement, instead of the case where having the armor only means you had the time and the cheese builds to farm the hell out of the game, again.

So please reconsider your comet-like scarcity of Steel Essence.

35 minutes ago, zipilgrim said:

I see, you're another one of those who don't understand what the words "luck" and "random" mean.

And I see, you're one of those who won't lift a finger to make the odds in their favor. I farmed the Smoking Body Ephemera until my eyes bled only to get it then see it again in a random Shadow Stalker Kill a day later. I am afraid you are in no position to lecture me on what luck and random is especially after six months trying to farm the Nathrezim Mindblade from WoW: The Burning Crusade to see it drop twice and lose my rolls on it even with bonus DKP!

So you can be silly, weak, and helpless or you can toughen up if DE isn't going to boost the drop rate and research everything you can to make the odds more in your favor just like everyone else. Or you can quit those are your options. 

Honestly thirty years of video games and random people say I don't know what luck and RNG is. That's comedy.

inaros p feels kinda.. lacking?
maybe need some prime vfx for his skill?

please buff/tweak his 3
maybe make his crit chance increase by reducing max health hp or something?
his 4 scarab swarm have delay if you play with laggy host,sometime the target dies before it finish doing it thing

Nezha Prime got delayed for this pretty much joke prime access. Inaros Prime (with 25 more base hp and 0.05 sprint speed, and only better looks). and no changes to hes abilities whatsoever. Panthera Prime which seems pretty decent aaaaaand Karyst Prime that it's a joke with 0.67 attack speed. 

Kuva Ayanga is still doing self-damage (not stagger) in both air and ground missions. 

If you dash (either space missions or with a fast frame on ground) and catch up to the projectiles they can insta-gib you. 
Sometimes it works, sometimes it staggers, and something literally nothing happens, as if I didnt just jump face first into explosions. 

4 minutes ago, tipsy_princess said:

Warframe0528.jpg

thats just right after fix.

Ooof. Not so fixed as we were lead to believe. 

Well don't lose hope just yet. Sounds like there are some script issues going down with Syandanas n such. Could be affecting this, or something else entirely triggered your situation. Will have to wait n see. Hopefully it gets rectified soon. Sending some positive vibes your way. 🙏

Posting this for posterity, but I don't think the Crania Ephemera will be sticking around due to Chinese censorship. China typically will censor out or change depictions of skulls and/or skeletons in games, like they have with FFXIV, WoW, and DotA2. And with the controlling stake of the company in the hands of Leyou, and potentially Tencent, at the very least, I could see the ephemera being changed on the Chinese client of the game, at the very least. Tencent had the old Abyssal Scepter icon changed in League of Legends, and if they buy out Warframe, I could see the same happening here. 

58 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Khora’s Whipclaw whip will now use the Khora Urushu whip design.

The whip appears significantly larger in the idle animations.

Also when applying the animations on another warframe they use the default model. Is this intended?

11 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

And I see, you're one of those who won't lift a finger to make the odds in their favor. I farmed the Smoking Body Ephemera until my eyes bled only to get it then see it again in a random Shadow Stalker Kill a day later. I am afraid you are in no position to lecture me on what luck and random is especially after six months trying to farm the Nathrezim Mindblade from WoW: The Burning Crusade to see it drop twice and lose my rolls on it even with bonus DKP!

I still don't have the invisible horse.

18 minutes ago, Zossie said:

Posting this for posterity, but I don't think the Crania Ephemera will be sticking around due to Chinese censorship. China typically will censor out or change depictions of skulls and/or skeletons in games, like they have with FFXIV, WoW, and DotA2. And with the controlling stake of the company in the hands of Leyou, and potentially Tencent, at the very least, I could see the ephemera being changed on the Chinese client of the game, at the very least. Tencent had the old Abyssal Scepter icon changed in League of Legends, and if they buy out Warframe, I could see the same happening here. .

As you said, Warframe China is a separate build (has some stuff we don't even have yet), similar to WoW they'll just not release it (or with different visuals) over there. I wouldn't expect that strategy to change.

hace 19 minutos, Zossie dijo:

Posting this for posterity, but I don't think the Crania Ephemera will be sticking around due to Chinese censorship. China typically will censor out or change depictions of skulls and/or skeletons in games, like they have with FFXIV, WoW, and DotA2. And with the controlling stake of the company in the hands of Leyou, and potentially Tencent, at the very least, I could see the ephemera being changed on the Chinese client of the game, at the very least. Tencent had the old Abyssal Scepter icon changed in League of Legends, and if they buy out Warframe, I could see the same happening here. 

Nothing can happen if you can't acquire it, you can only get 85 steel essence in For Honor lol.

DE, buff the Steel Essence drop rates.

I'm not spending literally hundreds of hours to get enough essence for an operator cosmetic.  I'm stupid if I plow the resource into either relics or Kuva.  I'm pretty crazy if I spend anything on stance formas.  

Seriously, do the math.  Stop insulting us, and stop being EA or a mobile free-to-play developer.  More than a hundred dollars for a full prime access, and hundreds of hours to grind for cosmetics.  It's not a game worth playing if you want to keep pulling this garbage.

If you want to see the math, check out the previous update thread.  For 99.9% of players just to get the 85 essence needed for the Dax suit will require over 12,500 eximus unit kills.  Not a fair way to do this game, and more insulting with two new items added to this dumpster fire of a reward structure.

Archived