Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small fun rant about gunblade of that irony painful

ChaoticEdge

If your thinking about the gun blade, if your using the projectiles of the gun but counted as melee for it dwells ppl in mind that "what if I say it I am using a gun but never the blade" note it is size of a machete so basically it does not count as a weeb weapon.  As again, pretty much it isn't idiot answer which players did firing the thing instead of dealing with actually melee dmg if you think about it which take example, the redeemer or that new gun blade for basically you know the stance mod for it consider as melee but are you really firing your gun or actually killing enemies with your blade on the gun?  This is where it get tricky in mind but the dev knows that your actually killing them with "range weapons" because in rules of agenda to consider as "melee kill" if you get a weapon that is connect the hit by non-projectiles then it is consider as "Melee Kill".  As we see the illusion of it the gun blade is being counted as melee kills and not by range so if you think about it, it is pretty much lieing that it saying you did not kill an enemy with projectiles but when it fires a projectiles.

The gun blade does not have a chain that hits your enemy and draw back into your gun for it doesn't.  For the gun actually firing a projectiles a range type firing that consider under by jurisdiction because the dev wanted keep the gun blade function simple and consider as melee for we all know it isn't a actual blade when your not actually striking them with melee.  As I see this pretty much I still consider as range kill weapons and not really an actual melee but it is painful irony that it is force listed as melee hitting instead of being consider as range.  Yet you can still troll players that you are using a gun for it is called a "gun blade" and you are using a projectiles because it is firing a unlimited bullets.

I find it funny that players think it is an idiot and not a true fact but it is true fact as they denied it as it is you are using your gun more over then your melee on your blade that is attach to your gun which it would of consider as bayonet on your gun that spanking new gun and that 2nd gunblade spra or whatever the correct name it is but it is consider as your actually using a gun. Fun fact that players still refused to believed the gun blade is a gun that still fire actual bullets and players still call them idiot if they say "your still using melee" but reality your actually using the gun bullets in the chamber if you didn't hit a enemy with a blade that is attach to your gun.  So basically whoever call gun blade a weeb, it isn't a weeb when you actually have a gun and you use the range of the gun's projectiles which we had soldier attach bayonet on their gun so you can't actually call them weeb when it been used several other wars as again they are weeb and I find it funny when they actually use a whip and say stuff they aren't weeb when...

Spoiler

220px-Ethunu_kaduwa.jpg

when this is a thing so basically your the weeb who is lieing yourself if the whip has slash or puncture and it has to scale which one gives high dmg regular base without mods and also kohra whip is a sword whip.  Sword requires slash and your doing slash with a whip so it does consider your a weeb so talk less who is actual weeb here.

As again, gunblade not really a weeb weapon, the weeb stole that from all the military background and claim it's theirs and noted it didn't come from Japan at all or having as cultural ( https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/weeb/ ) .😝😋 

P.S thanks for reading my fun rant side doing.

6 minutes ago, Aldain said:

There are 9 instances of the word "weeb" in that post.

The council has allotted a singular yike to your thread.

Actually 12, along with the link.

I might have missed one or two.

8 minutes ago, Aldain said:

There are 9 instances of the word "weeb" in that post.

The council has allotted a singular yike to your thread.

Weeb isn't an offensive words for neither it is an actual negative.  Like always all our ppl come from the weeb so think of before we got guns and bow/crossbow and arrows/bolts, they are actually weebs themselves who actually kept their culture of lived by the sword and die by the sword.

4 hours ago, kevoisvevo said:
4 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Hover the mouse over the title.

Doesnt work on phones.

thx, don't know why it doesn't work on phones smh.

On phones you can still see who started the thread.  Once you get familiar with certain names around here, it's even better than a preview. .

11 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

If your thinking about the gun blade, if your using the projectiles of the gun but counted as melee for it dwells ppl in mind that "what if I say it I am using a gun but never the blade" note it is size of a machete so basically it does not count as a weeb weapon.  As again, pretty much it isn't idiot answer which players did firing the thing instead of dealing with actually melee dmg if you think about it which take example, the redeemer or that new gun blade for basically you know the stance mod for it consider as melee but are you really firing your gun or actually killing enemies with your blade on the gun?  This is where it get tricky in mind but the dev knows that your actually killing them with "range weapons" because in rules of agenda to consider as "melee kill" if you get a weapon that is connect the hit by non-projectiles then it is consider as "Melee Kill".  As we see the illusion of it the gun blade is being counted as melee kills and not by range so if you think about it, it is pretty much lieing that it saying you did not kill an enemy with projectiles but when it fires a projectiles.

The gun blade does not have a chain that hits your enemy and draw back into your gun for it doesn't.  For the gun actually firing a projectiles a range type firing that consider under by jurisdiction because the dev wanted keep the gun blade function simple and consider as melee for we all know it isn't a actual blade when your not actually striking them with melee.  As I see this pretty much I still consider as range kill weapons and not really an actual melee but it is painful irony that it is force listed as melee hitting instead of being consider as range.  Yet you can still troll players that you are using a gun for it is called a "gun blade" and you are using a projectiles because it is firing a unlimited bullets.

I find it funny that players think it is an idiot and not a true fact but it is true fact as they denied it as it is you are using your gun more over then your melee on your blade that is attach to your gun which it would of consider as bayonet on your gun that spanking new gun and that 2nd gunblade spra or whatever the correct name it is but it is consider as your actually using a gun. Fun fact that players still refused to believed the gun blade is a gun that still fire actual bullets and players still call them idiot if they say "your still using melee" but reality your actually using the gun bullets in the chamber if you didn't hit a enemy with a blade that is attach to your gun.  So basically whoever call gun blade a weeb, it isn't a weeb when you actually have a gun and you use the range of the gun's projectiles which we had soldier attach bayonet on their gun so you can't actually call them weeb when it been used several other wars as again they are weeb and I find it funny when they actually use a whip and say stuff they aren't weeb when...

Reveal hidden contents

220px-Ethunu_kaduwa.jpg

when this is a thing so basically your the weeb who is lieing yourself if the whip has slash or puncture and it has to scale which one gives high dmg regular base without mods and also kohra whip is a sword whip.  Sword requires slash and your doing slash with a whip so it does consider your a weeb so talk less who is actual weeb here.

As again, gunblade not really a weeb weapon, the weeb stole that from all the military background and claim it's theirs and noted it didn't come from Japan at all or having as cultural ( https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/weeb/ ) .😝😋 

P.S thanks for reading my fun rant side doing.

This usually doesn't matter, but i'll make an exception here: GRAMMAR, MOTHER#*!%ER!

13 hours ago, WindigoTG said:

Can somebody translate the opening post into english please?

From what I get:
He/she complains that people calls gunblades melees while people only use "gun" part of a gunblade. So "shots" from a gunblade shouldn't be considered "melee strikes".

OP:
Gunblades are Mix and Match weapons. They mix 2(maybe more) weapons. However DE want it to be simple so they made it into "melee" class. Hence, you can see things like "shot = attack with melee", "shot" being silent (It was silent at least).
ps. there are an air-slash (I rarely use it) and a slide attack (I use it from time to time).
oh, btw. (first 11 seconds), spoilers ahead from RWBY the more you watch (10 s should be fine)

Archived