Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

I had 3 simultaneous streams going on in my house and 3 TennoLive relays going for myself and 2 friends.

Account 1 got Hydroid, Athodai, Skin, no email prompt

Account 2 got Skin, Necramech Statue, email prompt no email

Account 3 got Hydroid, Skin, no email prompt

Absolutely no consistency. 

**** Also all 3 of us received the 500 ducats and Khora Neuroptics.

Just now, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

They'd have to check which players had Hydroid Prime before Tennocon 2020. Players may have the frame but not have gotten the drop from watching Tennocon 2020 with a linked account. 

Technically thats a foregone conclusion.

I said they have the ability do a search type. I said nothing about that it is the only type of search they can do, nor limited in criteria at thier disposal.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Kaleidos_Joker said:

I had 3 simultaneous streams going on in my house and 3 TennoLive relays going for myself and 2 friends.

Account 1 got Hydroid, Athodai, Skin, no email prompt

Account 2 got Skin, Necramech Statue, email prompt no email

Account 3 got Hydroid, Skin, no email prompt

Absolutely no consistency. 

That's messed up. Me and my partner got Athodai, Lemnas skin and Necramech statue. We watched start of tennocon and then rejoined at tenno trivia before watching tennolive. We'd have watched more but alas parental duties. Even though we watched tennolive neither of us got hydroid.

My other clan mate went into the relay when it opened, put twitch on his ipad and went out for the evening, came home the next morning. He too got Athodai, Lemnas skin, and the Necramech statue, no hydroid.

My other friend opened the stream at starting, camped in the relay, and watched tennocon from very start to very end. He got the skin and mech only, no athodai or hydroid, and his ticket was replied with he wasn't eligible! He was logged in, as i personally checklisted everything with him after we had our athodai's and he did not.

It's madness.

Edit: Can confirm clan also got the ducats and khora parts. Fault is definitely with DE.

Edit 2: We also got the email prompts but no email as of yet.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

That's messed up. Me and my partner got Athodai, Lemnas skin and Necramech statue. We watched start of tennocon and they rejoined at tenno trivia before watching tennolive. We'd have watched more but alas parental duties. So neither of us got hydroid.

My other clan mate went into the relay when it opened, put twitch on his ipad and went out for the evening, came home the next morning. He too got Athodai, Lemnas skin, and the Necramech statue, no hydroid.

My other friend opened the stream at starting, camped in the relay, and watched tennocon from very start to very end. He got the skin and mech only, no athodai or hydroid, and his ticket was replied with he wasn't eligible! He was logged in, as i personally checklisted everything with him after we had our athodai's and he did not.

It's madness.

So nice of DE to basically call their players liars an cheats while themselves conctantly botching things. Im done. Very close to uninstalling.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Kaleidos_Joker said:

We were all 3 on Twitch when the countdown started. We were in different Relays, but in there before the Trivia. Our tickets haven't been replied to. But two of us actually bought TennCon Digital passes and will be highly pissed off if they don't get their #$%^ straight. 

This, i too bought a ticket, and it upsets me greatly that they arent even considering sending a message to paying costumers to apoligize. Instead they put the blame on the players, by telling them they were not elligeble. Absolutely abhorrent behaviour from a game developer.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Porkler said:

So nice of DE to basically call their players liars an cheats while themselves conctantly botching things. Im done. Very close to uninstalling.

From reading the forum this morning it looks like it could have been an automated reply. I have told my clan mate to send screenshots of receiving ducats and khora parts to prove them wrong when they say his account is not connected. He needs to give as much information as possible so they can't just go "it must be your fault".It's not fair my friend has sat and watched all day long and not got what he was promised for watching, but then to be kicked in the teeth by automated support. He isn't taking it well.

Waiting on a response to my ticket. I don't personally need hydroid it's more about the principle of the matter, however it is my hope that in investigating and seeing how many people have sent in tickets that they will find a fault, and give what is rightfully owed to the players, especially those who will benefit from it the most. Not holding my breath though.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Kaleidos_Joker said:

We were all 3 on Twitch when the countdown started. We were in different Relays, but in there before the Trivia. Our tickets haven't been replied to. But two of us actually bought TennoCon Digital passes and will be highly pissed off if they don't get their #$%^ straight. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Porkler said:

This, i too bought a ticket, and it upsets me greatly that they arent even considering sending a message to paying costumers to apoligize. Instead they put the blame on the players, by telling them they were not elligeble. Absolutely abhorrent behaviour from a game developer.

I too bought a ticket, although my clan mates did not. I mainly did it for the platinum as i wished to buy some tennogen for my Steel path Nyx. This doesn't detract from the fact I am a paying customer into their product, and therefore memes about bugframe aside I expect their product to work. I know it was free for people watching, but it's common decency to not only keep a promise, but apologise when you are wrong. There's clearly been an error on their part affecting a large portion of players, and it needs to be resolved, paying customer or not.

1 hour ago, fo3nixz said:

afaik hydroid prime from tennocon comes with its own slot,

Alas, reports from other players seem to indicate that DE messed up this time,
and both Athodai and Hydroid Prime came without their own respective slot, creating the "Invalid Slots" situation.

8 hours ago, (NSW)Shiitonyu said:

Rebecca confirmed that you need to submit a ticket if you did not recieve something. Ive done so with them and they confirmed I would recieve the remaining drops. Its been 3 days so you may not recieve anything.

Worth a shot. Bummer if me and a few missed out on it because twitch is always messing up on twitch drops.

I also got the Hydroid Prime although I didn't watch the stream at the required time, as that would have been a quite inconvenient time (3:00 - 04:30AM where I live). A friend actually left the stream running on some device to get the drop despite being asleep at the time (I won't tell who it was! 😆 ). I did watch earlier for a few hours and did get the Athodai Hand cannon - for which I did get a notification message in Inbox, but no such notification for Hydroid Prime!. I did log in for a split second at 03:01AM (as I was actually still awake as I came home at that time) trough the app, IIRC to begin another forma construction or something 😉.

Now, my inventory is, too, now locked. I've already opened a ticket about this - but it seems it is quite widespread, if what @NinjaZeku says is true 😅. I do certainly know my warframe slots were full, but whether I did or did not get a free weapon slot, I couldn't know, since I've been building new weapons all the time and buying new slots for them, and I've lost track of my weapon slots.

Hopefully the support can resolve this issue, preferably sooner than later.

I wasted my 6 hours watching and didn't get anything
And I contacted technical support did not help me
I'm disappointed with them and I haven't played for two days
This is their answer
Hello al3omdah,

Thank you for replying back! We understand your frustration regarding this matter however after validating the details on your account, it seems it was not eligible for the rewards.

We are sorry that we couldn't be more of help.

1 hour ago, (PS4)al3omdah said:

This is their answer
Hello al3omdah,

Thank you for replying back! We understand your frustration regarding this matter however after validating the details on your account, it seems it was not eligible for the rewards.

DE, if you do not FIX this situation for ALL those players you dissapointed, lied to and straight up accused of fraud, you WILL lose players. I WILL be one of them. 

This truly, is one of the most shocking responses to a large scale issue, that I have ever seen, from any company. 

It's not about free stuff, it's about being wholesome and decent towards your playerbase, and blatantly disregarding us all, and refusing to acknowledge responsibility here is distasteful and wrong. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)al3omdah said:

This is their answer
Hello al3omdah,

My friend got the same, even though his twitch is linked. Do you have any screenshots of twitch drops before an after, such as the 500 ducats from last thursday and khora parts this week? Send those if you can to prove your account is linked, and if you took part in the tenno trivia tell them, as that alone proves that A: you were logged in to twitch, and B: that you are at least eligible for the athodai drop if nothing else.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)AnkleSnapper_420 said:

I did not receive the hand cannon or Hydroid Prime

As long as your twitch is linked and you were watching for at least 30 minutes you should have. If this is the case send in a ticket, you can find the link in a post above from myself. Provide screenshots of other twitch drop inbox messages if you can.

Me and my clan are in the position as Porkler above, we got everything but hydroid. One member didn't even get his athodai and his ticket reply was you're not eligible, check your twitch is linked, yet he got the ducats from last thursday and khora from this week, and I personally checked everyone was logged in and watching for their rewards. This handout that seems to happened on PC, which they appear to have botched judging by the invalid inventory slot issue, is just a further insult to the console players who seem to be having the issue. If DE would just release a statement or apology if nothing else, the fault is clearly at their end as seen as the rest of our twitch drops are perfectly fine!

9 minutes ago, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

Me and my clan are in the position as Porkler above, we got everything but hydroid. One member didn't even get his athodai and his ticket reply was you're not eligible, check your twitch is linked, yet he got the ducats from last thursday and khora from this week, and I personally checked everyone was logged in and watching for their rewards. This handout that seems to happened on PC, which they appear to have botched judging by the invalid inventory slot issue, is just a further insult to the console players who seem to be having the issue. If DE would just release a statement or apology if nothing else, the fault is clearly at their end as seen as the rest of our twitch drops are perfectly fine!

I dont remember DE apologizing when this happened Last Year... 

Sooooo.... doubt things will be any different this time. 

Its possible the only reason they refuse to Apologize is because they feel like they will draw less attention to the problem than if they Admit they #*!%ed up.... mostly because the issue didnt effect enough players and not enough players are complaining. 

After all... To DE we are not people... we are an Excel Spread Sheet....

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

I dont remember DE apologizing when this happened Last Year... 

Sooooo.... doubt things will be any different this time. 

Its possible the only reason they refuse to Apologize is because they feel like they will draw less attention to the problem than if they Admit they #*!%ed up.... mostly because the issue didnt effect enough players and not enough players are complaining. 

After all... To DE we are not people... we are an Excel Spread Sheet....

And that in itself is wrong.

...Makes me wonder if the charity they do is because they care about people or it's good PR. Lets have good public relations but not have good player relations when we mess things up!

1 minute ago, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

And that in itself is wrong.

...Makes me wonder if the charity they do is because they care about people or it's good PR. Lets have good public relations but not have good player relations when we mess things up!

I dont wonder.... Based on my experience with their Service I know where I stand with DE...

Im sure everybody else does the same based on how they get treated aswell.

Archived