Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

I didn't receive either hydroid or athodai even though I watched starting at 2 pm est to the end of the stream. I claimed my twitch prime prizes in the middle just to make sure everything was working and got them no problem. I made a support ticket 2 days ago with no response as of yet. Hopefully this all gets resolved. Just have to play the waiting game I guess.

This is a Twitch problem. I really think the solution is to add this account linking feature and drop capability to youtube. Footage of Tennocon will persist on youtube and everyone can watch it at their leisure! Especially independent of timezones! Then DE can reward viewers for watching footage for 30 consecutive minutes without fail. If it doesn't work the first time, just watch it again!

I've merged some threads here that were discussing the same topic of Twitch Drops.

We are doing a script to reward the following:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lenmas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing.

Full PSA here: 

While I am happy that we are supposed to get the rewards we deserve, calling this measure "generous" is again an insult. This "generousity" extends only to people who didnt deserve the drops in the first place. 

For all others, we basically get what we deserved in the first place, but delayed, and knowing that now our watchtime is meaningless, since people who literally didnt watch a single minute will be rewarded with all the things we watched for. 

Calling that generous is a stretch, and thats putting it nicely.

Also, the implication that this is somehow our fault, because of us not linking accounts properly, while i see all these players clearly stating they DID get drops monday... All of this feels very unfortunate. 

Not sure if this is still relevant, but I opened a ticket the day after Tennocon. I watched for over an hour and didn't receive anything but what I got for being in the relay.

Support responded, but it is pretty obvious they are putting very little effort into this. They replied with a copy-and-pasted message with instructions that I had said that I already did in my ticket. I also asked 4 other questions in my ticket that they didn't respond to. I think they just have a standard "you didn't qualify" response they are giving to anyone who got screwed. It was pretty disheartening to be shoved off like this and kinda soils the entire experience.

Just now, (PS4)AndrewC2012 said:

Not sure if this is still relevant, but I opened a ticket the day after Tennocon. I watched for over an hour and didn't receive anything but what I got for being in the relay.

Support responded, but it is pretty obvious they are putting very little effort into this. They replied with a copy-and-pasted message with instructions that I had said that I already did in my ticket. I also asked 4 other questions in my ticket that they didn't respond to. I think they just have a standard "you didn't qualify" response they are giving to anyone who got screwed. It was pretty disheartening to be shoved off like this and kinda soils the entire experience.

Rebecca just put up an announcement that they're running a script to fix things

vor 37 Minuten schrieb nslay:

This is a Twitch problem. I really think the solution is to add this account linking feature and drop capability to youtube. Footage of Tennocon will persist on youtube and everyone can watch it at their leisure! Especially independent of timezones! Then DE can reward viewers for watching footage for 30 consecutive minutes without fail. If it doesn't work the first time, just watch it again!

The point of the twitch drop is to boost viewer numbers that is the reason you have to watch live to get the drop.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)joehan1287 said:

The point of the twitch drop is to boost viewer numbers that is the reason you have to watch live to get the drop.

Viewer numbers on Twitch vs Views and Monetization on youtube... does it really matter?

The current system is inconsiderate viewers in different timezones and unreliable even to those who watch it live. And this is from someone who got all the drops without issue!

hi i dont know whats goin on qhen i claim the rewards for twitch prime i receive an empty inbox about apis syandana so i was thinking that i need to wait but then i check all my drops and im not recieve a single one of them, neigther the avia prime or the drops already says obtain can some dev pls help me thank you looking foward to get back in the game.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lenmas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing.

Rejoice!

I understand doing the twitch drop and being in the Relay is part of the thing called Participation.. but seems technology isn't that reliable yet and always has problem. So I was thinking why not directly give those rewards to players who were logged into the game at those hours instead. It could have been so much simpler.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb kemmotar:

hi i dont know whats goin on qhen i claim the rewards for twitch prime i receive an empty inbox about apis syandana so i was thinking that i need to wait but then i check all my drops and im not recieve a single one of them, neigther the avia prime or the drops already says obtain can some dev pls help me thank you looking foward to get back in the game.

you should really use search before posting...

Archived