Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.

In turn, can you reduce the Toxin phase to 90 seconds, seeing how you slapped an arbitrary, 50% increase of time spent on the other phase? 

TY for making this easier for everyone, but is there going to be a refund for first launch level 1 rank up tokens? I sure wont send a support ticket for 10 tokens, but I also know that I worked my butt of to aquire those and you removed the requirment hours later which is a big feesbadman for me.

Why more time?, It is really tiring to repeat the mission 3 times and repeat it other times more and now with more time on top, why not put a challenge like "kill numbers of enemies in the given time so that the fallen enemies release a spore that allows opening the door or keep moving forward "?

The quest Vox Solaris is bugged. There is a part in the quest when you have to “find the agents” 0/4. Your supposed to walk up to a dead agents body and press X. Upon walking up to the body the option to press X is not there. This bug is preventing me from completing the quest, thus not allowing me to craft Kit Guns, Moahs, K-Drives, or even going into the Orb Vallis. If I can’t go into the Orb Vallis then I can’t craft a number of certain weapons. Please fix this. Thanks in advance.

So glad I decided to skip this update. Lots of grind for basically no payoff. Xaku sucks, farming for the Necromech sucks, farming for the pets sucks. Oh well. Maybe DE will actually start to take notice once players bail on this flesh covered rock.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.

yay... this mission is 30 seconds longer... 

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scintillant Changes:

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it yesterday, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in the last Hotfix. Overnight, we ran stats and the amount collected was too low

I have yet to see one in the above casual time I have put into this new content. The fact it is used in blueprints really gates new content behind very low RNG. Which is messed up.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 
    • Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant). 

This really sucks.  So you are saying you didn't play test this and now find out this wasn't the way you wanted it?  How about the people waiting the fixes now cannot get the same benefits than someone that exploited this. How about you give us the parts for free?  If you have decided this then Enemy Necramechs drops need to be buffed in the extreme.  It seems that you know how to nerf but not buff.

4 minutes ago, LegacyXI said:
  • Reduced the Animal Tags required to complete a 1 Token Task by 50%.
  • Reduced the average number of Animal Tags required for ‘Capture Deimos Wildlife’ Tasks which give 3, 4, and 5 Tokens

I like this change, but I feel shafted after spending all that time getting the animals then turning them in for tokens. Guess I should just stop playing the new updates until a week later after all.

Here is the issue.  They remove the only viable way to get Necramech parts at the same time. Danged if you do and danged if you dont.

il y a 8 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Changes:

• Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 
    • Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant). 

So glad i finished farming those a minute ago this way ! Thanks a lot for the hotfix! keep rocking

Thanks for the bug fixes... but no thanks on almost all the other changes.

The changes to the Conservation token economy are good. Very few of the Tag trade-ins were worth trading in previously, so hopefully more of them are worthwhile, now.

Changing the rank-up requirements was unnecessary. All tokens are easy to acquire, and the conservation spawn locations for each animal are mostly set in stone. Anyone who paid the slightest bit of attention to what they were doing in conservation could have easily grinded out every former requirement, even Medjay Predasites. But I suppose some people just hate doing conservation because it's so far removed from the normal gameplay loop and they complained, so now it's not important for anything, anymore.

But the Iso Vault bounty changes? Fvcking horrendous.

Why would you force players to 'hurry up and wait' (remember, that type of objective mechanic that was apparently 'bad' in raids, according to you, DE) now, for a longer period of time, by increasing cook time by 30 seconds per run? This is an asinine change and should be reverted. Having our time wasted is not in any way fun, and CC/nukers still ignore the fact that enemies exist so spawning more of them is worthless.

Why would you create the potential to grief teammates by leaving the cave zone during the Isolation Bounty toxicity stage? That bounty stage did not need to be harder - it needed to have a way to make it go by faster... by doing something extra.  You know, to make it engaging. Because no matter what you do or how well you play, you're still stuck there the same amount of time, so doing the bare minimum possible is all that players are incentivised to do.

EDIT:

Oh, Scintillants exist? Have never gotten one myself, maybe I'll be able to verify that they exist, now.

EDIT 2:

After doing a triple Iso Vault sequence post-hotfix, I can say with certainty that the Vay Hek toxin mobile defence Wyrm bait mixing phase is only worse - it is still difficult to locate enemies though the spawns have supposedly been 'increased'. That's because the only extra enemies spawning in seem to be the Infested variants with ranged attacks, and they stay at the distance of a sniper. The only noticeable difference is the extra wasted time doing absolutely nothing.

The new Toxicity^TM stage is trash. It's still a 'hurry up and wait' AFK mission. Enemies are still difficult to find because so few of them spawn in - we need more spawns on this bounty stage, not the previous stage. And if you're not passively slaughtering the entire room as they spawn in, then the enemies that drop the antitoxin don't spawn in and you fail 100% of the time. So now the mission is gear-gated/requires specific gear. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it kills Warframe/weapon variety and soft locks less experienced players out of the mission.

The first two stages of the Iso Vault bounty are still missing side objectives to acquire bonus rewards, by the way. When's that coming?

EDIT 3:

Finally got a Scintillant to drop, after having done 2 single and 3 triple Iso Vaults. From only one Necramech, of the 20 I've killed so far. So that's how it is, huh?

il y a 11 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual - thank you for your diligent reporting!

Token Rank Balancing + Conservation Token Balancing:

Ranking up in the Entrati Syndicate will now require a maximum of 1 Entrati Token type per rank (i.e 1x Conservation + 1x Fishing). Anyone who has already ranked up will receive a refund script within the next few days. 

We have also done a significant rebalance pass of Conservation’s role in the Entrati Economy based on feedback. 

• Reduced the Animal Tags required to complete a 1 Token Task by 50%.
  • Reduced the average number of Animal Tags required for ‘Capture Deimos Wildlife’ Tasks which give 3, 4, and 5 Tokens. 
  • Fixed some ‘Capture Deimos Wildlife’ Tasks appearing as doubles, giving twice the intended Tokens without costing twice as much.
  • Added a ‘Daily Special’ for Conservation to match the Daily Special for Fishing design by request.

Isolation Vault Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.
  • Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!
  • Toxin Level will now greatly increase if players leave the designated area in an effort to increase team coordination and difficulty. 
  • Replaced the Volatile Runner with a Deimos Runner in the Toxin Level phase.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur if the Host migrated during an Isolation Vault Bounty.
    • This also fixes having to repeat Isolation Vault stages if a Host migration occurred.  
  • Fixed a ‘worst case scenario’ procedural generation where some Isolation Vaults would not have the Reactive Crystal intact, which occurred in a 1 hour window last night.

On conservation, you didn't fix the fact that bad/good/perfect give the same 1 tag reward. there's no reason to go perfect.

On bounty, th endless excavator bounty seems to loop on common reward (i either get 250 endo or

Worst I get ayatan amber almost every time . why there is ayatan reward in that table loot ?

Same for carnis mode they are already dropped by the vault monster.

Archived