Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

necramech summary

TheKurtiStryke

Besides having a lot of bugs, it also has a lot of Technical problems,so, let's start

1) gun reaload is horribly slow, i tryied using the phaedra and it was a pain, this need to be fixed         fixed*** (thank god)

2) the sliding-sprint thing is obnoxius, it should move the necramech depending on where you are aiming with the cursor(just like the aim glide), instead, you have to use " wasd " to move around

3) normal sprint consumes the mech ""stamina"" i can understand the slide or the aim-glide consuming the stamina,.....but not the normal sprint.

4) has no vacuum <----------------(still not FIXED) ish..

5) the melee is clunky, it should have some kind of combo

6) has 12 mod slots, but It is impossible to fit all the mod slots even after formaing it 8 times . BY Vilmu / JHL

7) there no actual crouch walking animation for mech, yes, you can crouch, but the mech will still walk normally, but slower By HeartPurity

8) seems like the companions mods aren't working for the mech( for example, the sentinel radar not showing anything in the map) Vy ShadowChan42

9) can't interact with anything, can't revive, can't pick up stuff, and probably can't even hack or open doors(we will test that when the mechs will be available in other tilesets)

improving/fixing these thing will surely make the mech 1000 times better and more fun to play.

32 minutes ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

gun reaload is horribly slow

I leveled the Mausolon in archwing.

The reload itself is pretty quick even without mods, 0-300 in ~2 seconds. However, the delay between the reload and holding your fire takes ages.

And when I used the fully modded gun on the mech, yeah, the reload is ridiculously slow, even with mods.

34 minutes ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

the sliding-sprint thing is obnoxius

I think it just needs to turn faster. Takes ages to turn that brick.

35 minutes ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

normal sprint consumes the mech ""stamina"

DE just doesn't want us to have fun.

has no vacuum

^yep

the melee is clunky, it should have some kind of combo

It need an actual melee weapon. Like, I can't hit the broadside of a barn from the inside with this melee attack. I demand a sword.

4964e1fc29a9cb7d8cad99abf8849b81.gif

20 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I leveled the Mausolon in archwing.

The reload itself is pretty quick even without mods, 0-300 in ~2 seconds. However, the delay between the reload and holding your fire takes ages.

And when I used the fully modded gun on the mech, yeah, the reload is ridiculously slow, even with mods.

I think it just needs to turn faster. Takes ages to turn that brick.

DE just doesn't want us to have fun.

^yep

It need an actual melee weapon. Like, I can't hit the broadside of a barn from the inside with this melee attack. I demand a sword.

4964e1fc29a9cb7d8cad99abf8849b81.gif

We are getting melee in the future. Whats more the next mech will come with a bigaf shield. Guess melee will be ready by than. Just watch last Devstream.

22 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Reload on the Nechramech isn't the same. It goes up one at a time, very slowly. Reload speed mod won't speed it up either. Which sucks since unless you're leveling or have someone generating orbs you won't have energy for the other weapon and then there's no real melee, leaving dashing as a damage source.

1 hour ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

1) gun reaload is horribly slow, i tryied using the phaedra and it was a pain, this need to be fixed

agreed.

2) the sliding-sprint thing is obnoxius, it should move the necramech depending on where you are aiming with the cursor(just like the aim glide with the necramech), instead, you have to use " wasd " to move around

u mean that boost dash?  Well you still can drive it by your arrow keys.

3) normal sprint consumes the mech ""stamina"" i can understand the slide or the aim-glide consuming the stamina,.....but not the normal sprint.

same here, start having flashback about the frame use to have stamina but at the time being I think they shouldn't have stamina consumption and leave the slide sprint you for call it just consumed by that instead.

4) has no vacuum

I do agree even thou we have companions pose to do the vacuum but the ability for vacuum doesn't work at all.

5) the melee is clunky, it should have some kind of combo

same here do agree to that too, too bad you can't stomp the enemy under your feet while your in the mech suit.  Then again I wanted a big giant sword or either able equipped archwing's melee weapons on it because we have gravity mag tech to make them light and DE didn't take advantage out of that.  DE let us use archwing's melee for this! it is perfect to use thous giant fist in the archwing!

To add to this list why is that when I call my 2nd+ voidrig at half health??? what purpose does it serve to gimp it like this? I've never had my archwing at half health. its pretty hard to heal it as is too. Why the "stamina" bar? I thought DE had already learned that doesn't belong in this high mobility game. Seems to me like another clear case of overbalancing.

Agreed with pretty much everything you said here. I'm not entirely sure if this is still on PC, but on consoles you cant even regain energy in your mech (is this on purpose so we dont become reliant on them?) And here's something off topic that came into my head, how cool would it be if they let the mechs have arch-melee weapons? Me I'd LOVE to use that big scythe (cant remember how to spell that name) or just be a big atlas with the knux. Hopefully someday...

21 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

...I mean we have Archmelee weapons...but I'm fairly certain that DE forgot they exist, like most of us also have.

For melee attacks and health/energy, I'd personally combine it into a grapple alongside buffing its current CC abilities. Pick up smaller targets and crush them to drain health and energy. It fits the whole 'siphon life essence to fuel attacks' that the rest of the Entrati gear has, and further distinguishes them from Warframes. Waframes are masters of gun and blade, but Necramechs? Melee's purely utility, but they have bigger guns to compensate.

On 2020-09-02 at 8:45 AM, Askell91 said:

So what? than forma it.

Just for the info. It is impossible to fit all mod slots (at least all the important mods) even with all slots being forma'd. Image that my friend found:yl7gzt0pzrk51.png?width=864&height=312

On 2020-09-02 at 9:51 AM, Yamazuki said:

Reload on the Nechramech isn't the same. It goes up one at a time, very slowly. Reload speed mod won't speed it up either. Which sucks since unless you're leveling or have someone generating orbs you won't have energy for the other weapon and then there's no real melee, leaving dashing as a damage source.

The Grattler / Mausolon reloads very slowly. Not tried any of the other archguns. But...the Mausolon reloads about 5 ammo per second. For a gun with 300 ammo, thats uhh, bad. It takes a full minute to regenerate all the ammo for it. It takes 6 seconds to fully regen the Grattler. For a weapon that says reload speed of 2 seconds, it takes 6 seconds. The Mausolon says 2 while equipped with the Necramech, it takes a full minute. Something seems very very off

• 3 weeks later...

Archived