Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

Bravo for torturing us all for nothing. :|

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

Finally.

Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

Finally some good news today

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conservation Change:

• A marker will now appear when spotting Conservation scat through the Trang rifle scope or if a Lure is equipped.

This needs to work on the conservation animals themselves at the very least. Other suggestions from this reddit post would be worth looking at, as well:

Thank you! Especially for the Scintillant !

For the Helminth system, I get that they are supposed to be high because it is high tier content. However, I thought of something that would allow more experimentation: make a "cancel and refund" button, that is temporarily available (like 30 minutes), in case the ability combo you wanted to try out does not work or because nobody thought to make them synergize (like, I want to experiment Reave on Mirage, or Rage on Revenant thralls). 

Then the costs will still be the same, but there are no bad surprises in case it doesn't work ! So a lot more experimentation will be possible!
Thanks for reading!

Edit: Typos

Conservation Change:

• A marker will now appear when spotting Conservation scat through the Trang rifle scope or if a Lure is equipped.

But the poop wasn't the problem. Finding the tiny orangle glows amidst the multiple orange glows from Cambion Drift is the problem.

Is the energy color issue on Nidus' Ravenous Ability getting worked on? It's been a year now since it was reported, and now it is being reported again. I was really hoping for a fix when Heart of Deimos came out, especially since you included Nidus in the Initiate Pack for new players, but I was really let down when I saw that this was not fixed. Now it's not just annoying for players who have had Nidus for a while, but it may also leave a bad impression on new players who buy the pack. Please fix this DE!

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

An additional Syandana, called Palla Syandana, has been added to the Deimos Swarm Supporter Pack! Originally the Palla Syandana was going to be put elsewhere, but it’s design was intended to match the Supporter Pack aesthetic, so we’ve shifted plans and put it in the Deimos Swarm Pack.

The syandana was showcased along with the rest of the cosmetics in the pack during one of the streams on Twitch. This is literally a lie.

Archived