Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

Game performance has increased(?), still horrible.

• 29.05: possible 140+FPS, capped to 60
  • 29.06: 17 FPS
  • 29.07: 24 FPS

However, patch hit while i was reinstalling the whole game, so it could also be the clean install. Now playing at lowest settings on an RTX2060. That's a downer.

DE, please fix the Railjack UI no longer showing the player list while piloting or in a gun. We need to see the team and who's doing what. When I'm piloting, I have no idea whether or not anyone's joined me until I see them shooting or unless I look via the Tactical display.

Before Deimos, the player list was always in the upper right corner. Now, when piloting or sitting in a turret/arty, it's not.

• Like 5

Wait, surely I am not the only one experiencing vault bounty nightmares..... 1st goes down smoothly. Then the 2nd doesn't complete unless the host reenters the 1st vault or something like that. Or we start the 2nd and only 1 mech appears and then we have to go back to the surface and blah blah because this didn't happen and then when we go this this mother in this area and start the 3rd there is only one mech again and blah blah. It happens with multiple groups. Also, will the day change issue resetting the vault run be addressed or has it been addressed? I honestly haven't taken the time to go through the posts, so perhaps these things have been addressed, but in the 30 something triple runs I've done after they nerfed the everything with the mechs, I can hardly find the secret 3 ring rooms with the destroyed mech, have yet to find destroyed mech parts and literally have 4 mech mods. I'm sure others have better or worse rng, but those have to be pretty bad odds, right? I may have bought 2 of the mech mods actually. 1 or 2 of them, can't remember. Honestly wouldn't mind the grind if the bounties weren't constantly glitching in every group of all MR27 plus players including myself. But we could just be missing something since a lot of DE's stuff never comes with instructions, lol.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

it was nerfed to have base 20% cc and 2.0 cd, is also unaffected by strike used. so ye it got muitiple layers of nerfs R.I.P

When it was nerfed? I dont remeber reading it on any update note

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos Bounty Changes:

• Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

Thank you, DE :)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, CortiWins said:

Game performance has increased(?), still horrible.

• 29.05: possible 140+FPS, capped to 60
  • 29.06: 17 FPS
  • 29.07: 24 FPS

However, patch hit while i was reinstalling the whole game, so it could also be the clean install. Now playing at lowest settings on an RTX2060. That's a downer.

Warframe is more Processor heavy than GPU, this could change when DirectX 12 arrive

Quick bug report:

Complete loss of player movement if you throw a fishing pole into an active Mag 2 bubble. The thing just gets stuck in there, then flies off when the timer is off, so your player is waiting for an item return that will never come. If you're dumb enough to do this (like me), either abort mission or wait for teammates to drag you out. I was not fortunate enough for the latter.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to log into Warframe if you didn’t own a Kubrow Companion.

Holy cow, sometimes I wonder how such bugs can even arise. :D

• Like 2

XP gained not showing on 'TAB' report screen, for any item.
----------
Transferred to Nekramech
Killed over 40 creatures
pressed Tab to see my XP gained, but nothing showed, it did show accumulated items., 
Still can not SEE all items acquired only the top items the system sorts.
Transferred out and back into warframe
left mission through neckrolisk, XP gained showed normally on Mission Complete screen.

Edited by Tenma_FN
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Zanukavat said:

How do you get the syandana if you've already purchased the pack??

We’ll be running a script to retroactively give the Palla Syandana to players who have purchased the Deimos Swarm Pack - stay tuned!