Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, A7roboBOT said:

Could those of us who already reached rank 5 have the option of ditching the trophy BP for the Captura scene? My friend literally just hit rank 5 a couple minutes ago and I feel bad for her.

Wait, what?????????? I hope you're joking because this better be a really late April Fools Joke. That fish BP was the biggest donkey punch to the groin in existence. Especially when you have to find some damn fish, etc to build the trophy. Not to mention having to grind you azz off to use a shard I could've used to build the pistol instead!!!!!!!!! Eat my stuff DE

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• A Fish Trophy is great, but it needed a bit more variety!

very cool but what about us losers who are already done grinding rank 5 entrati only to be forced to eat that blueprint worth 10k standing instead of the captura scene worth so much more?

vor 10 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

Please stop punishing people getting stuff early. If I had the choice between a 130,000 standing capture scene or a 10,000 fish trophy, as a collector, I'd have chosen the scene. Now I have to grind an extra 120,000 standing instead. First the arquebex change where you only refund on some occasions now this. Players who play new Warframe content early already have to deal with all the bugs you include with each new release, you don't have to punish them additionally with stuff like that.

A couple of things:

• Any chances you guy could reatroactively give us early adpoters who reached rank 5 entrati b4 the hotfix the captura scene through a script ? I mean it's a little unfair that we were stuck getting a 10K standing item and now everyone gets to get a 120k standing item for completing it... Sure technically early adopters would get two rewards instead of one, but hey , it's not like a supplementary 10k fish deco is breaking the daily affinity economy, and I'm sure absolutely zero early adopters would have taken the fish if given the option early.
  • Likewise, while it's cool that you have fixed the issue with not being able to put a catalyst on cortege without putting a gravimag on it, any chance you can reimburse the 20 plat we had to pay for it to get full capacity. I mean, I have tons of catalysts , yet I had to pay 20 plat for a gravimag for a wpn that's supposed to have an innate gravimag. Suppose you can argue semantics about the fact that that 20p gravimag is the same price as a catalyst, and you didn't need a catalyst due to the bug, but as I stated, I have tons of catalysts and no gravimags... So it's a 20p loss for me there.
  • Little annoyed about spending 5 formas on my Arquebex before one of it's slots gets gutted out, leaving me somewhat out of options when it comes to build, and probably requiring me to spend another forma to remove a polarity that actually hurts my build now .... I mean if this wasn't intended, why wasn't it noticed by QA / The Dev team prior to release ? Not like PPL would not notice a blank slot on top of all other slots. I joked with my clanmates that "The new intern messed up when he put the exilus slot" on the item, but it ... looks like I was right....

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

A Fish Trophy is great, but it needed a bit more variety!

to be accurate its only a BP , not even a trophy , after all that farm i was really sad when i saw only 1 reward for rank 5 and more sad because it was only BP for a fish 

Why were all of the necramech rare mods not added to Loid's shop? Did no game testers bother to check how many necramechs you can actually fight within a certain amount of time?
Make them all 70k Loid standing each if you have to, this farm is one of the worst mod farms to ever exist in the game.

Sometimes... I feel like DE doesn't have a single employe capable of thinking like a player. Or they do and they ignore him.

Call me a whining kid if you want, but how is this possible. Is there not a person that is going to say: Hey... maybe, we shouldn't do it this way, because there will be people that will feel horrible about it. 

"AND WE DON'T WANT THAT RIGHT?"

I know it's "just" 120000 of standing.

But 10 minutes ago I was enjoying the Deimos 100% and now I don't want to.

This made me not wanna play for a few days. I am going to play a different game.

GOOD JOB.

7 minutes ago, Tenno_Cobra said:

Little annoyed about spending 5 formas on my Arquebex before one of it's slots gets gutted out, leaving me somewhat out of options when it comes to build, and probably requiring me to spend another forma to remove a polarity.... I mean if this wasn't intended, why wasn't it noticed by QA / The Dev team prior to release ?

Hahahaha are you a new player or just very, very mistaken about DE? We the PC playerbase ARE the testers lol. Alpha, Beta everything... Thats our job, that we do for no pay, no benefits and players are punished for playing new content more often then not. See fish trophy for Rank 5...

4 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Yeah but this is still garbage. You know we can only kill a few necramechs every 30m right? 0.2% drop rates on mobs that die at a rate of 2-6 per hour is insane.

Necramech (Level 0 - 40) Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Necramech Redirection Very Common (75.88%)
  Necramech Steel Fiber Uncommon (22.11%)
  Necramech Thrusters Rare (2.01%)

Necramech (Level 41 - 50) Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Necramech Reach Uncommon (25.29%)
  Necramech Blitz Uncommon (25.29%)
  Necramech Slipstream Uncommon (25.29%)
  Necramech Continuity Uncommon (22.11%)
  Necramech Seismic Wave Rare (2.01%)

Necramech (Level 51 - 100) Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Necramech Fury Very Common (75.88%)
  Necramech Stretch Uncommon (11.06%)
  Necramech Hydraulics Uncommon (11.06%)
  Necramech Streamline

Rare (2.01%)

Seems like some of these - Fury, Stretch, and Streamline - are missing from the Codex in-game. Since they're all on the same tier, I wonder if Hydraulics is missing, too, and only shows up because I have it.

Unrelated to Deimos, Botanist is also missing.

4 hours ago, Serious_Lee said:

Transfer out of Umbra, then get into the Necramech. His passive will be active then

Yes, but if you by accident transfer back into him directly from the mech in that state, the game will softlock until Umbra is "killed".

7 minutes ago, Vajet said:

Please stop punishing people getting stuff early. If I had the choice between a 130,000 standing capture scene or a 10,000 fish trophy, as a collector, I'd have chosen the scene. Now I have to grind an extra 120,000 standing instead. First the arquebex change where you only refund on some occasions now this. Players who play new Warframe content early already have to deal with all the bugs you include with each new release, you don't have to punish them additionally with stuff like that.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!! G*D D**MIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Railjack come to mind? We got resources back and the repair drone, ok cool. But this happens all the time and it is becoming old! They give stupid cute apologies and S#&$, but really I am becoming so GD tired of their complacency! I spent cash for plat and then plat on mech mods. No one forced me but now Loid has half of the ones I bought. Because they (DE) know they EFFED UP! But the fish trophy and let me honest, I'll probably never use the Captura but I will DEFINITELY NEVER EVER USE the trophy!

hace 23 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8.1 is now live!

Changes:

Just as I ranked up a few hours ago, it just feels like I lost 120k standing (since I also collect Captura scenes). That's what I get for playing the game I guess 😧.

Thanks for the hotfix though!

Heh, I was the Hexenon-th person to like this.

But yeah, uh, these drop tables given the kill rates of Necramech enemies is actually kinda awful for most players. And another that's awful for most players, the Helminth resource costs-- I still see complaints about them. It feels like the big focus of this hotfix was for our beloved Golden Halloween Corn-On-Legs Dubstep-Talking Machines, which is nice, but I still feel like they lack so much variety as a whole. Bringing me to my previous suggestions in the previous hotfix thread:

I'd love to see more things available as Standing Rewards from the Entrati and Loid/Otak so we have more to do on Deimos. I'm very happy to see more mods being available as Standing Rewards, but having the drop tables built like that for enemies that can only be killed singularly a few times per hour is egregious at best.
--> Father only having like, four weapons for us to play with and having only a small few mods feels so empty; I'd love to see something involving the Infested Weapons we already have (like the Synapse, Toxocyst, ...Hema..., and Phage), be that Augments or fiddling around with their biology/chemistry to make them into customized, mutated, evolved Infested weapons-- kinda like how we work with Mutagens/Antigens on the Vulpas & Predas.
--> For Loid, just ... more Necramech mods, maybe more weapons down the road, especially more Necramechs with more different abilities n' the lot... I wanna collect all the Spooky Skele-Corn, they're an A-Maize-ing part of the game to play with.

Okay, that's all my input on this. In short, I like this hotfix and the added bonus (woah bonus!) hotfix too. Thank you for addressing the Void Dash issue- that was bugging me (and many others, goodness), so it's good to see it resolved. The issue tends to happen sometimes vs. the Ropalolyst as well... where at random, Void Dash will just not work for the rest of the mission. Hope that gets fixed too!

Hope my puns were appreciated, sorry if they were too corny. <.<

3 hours ago, fastgamer2 said:

do the pylons buddy the rates aint broken you dont know were to get it.

Farming pylons shouldn't be the answer for getting a resource that's not even the rare ore but, for some reason, exists at a >1% drop rate.

Archived