Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nidus’ infestation not applying color properly. As reported here!

That's awesome, glad to see it fixed. Though can we get the same for the rest of his abilities?

• Larva uses Nidus' default purple/grey/tan coloration regardless of chosen colors.
  • Parasitic link & larva both cover your targets with a black texture with red emissive color instead of your colors.
  • The maggot "nests" that spawn with ravenous emit orange particles instead of using your energy color.
  • His maggots when detonated explode in a shower of orange particles too, instead of using your colors.

12 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I share your frustration but everyone knows it will get changed. It's just a matter of when. Don't touch the content, its the best way to voice your objection. The less people do iso vaults the more DE sees that no one is doing it because its just not worth the effort or time.

While I appreciate the sentiment, it's been two weeks.  There were literally people who did this day one and rushed the construction, meaning they've had it for 14+ days.

In that time we've had the same drop chances...and this "fix" didn't fix them.  It's obvious that they released this without anything for the mechs to do....so having garbage drop rates was fine until the flood of anger.  At the same time, if your fix is this poorly designed then you really shouldn't have released anything.  With what will require 9 forma because of the low mod capacity, and garbage mod drops, DE is communicating extreme stupidity, apathy, or both.  That shouldn't be rewarded by disinterest, but by hitting that player engagement. 

You'll note that all of the Deimos content seems to be about the grind...including the Helminth.  I don't believe that this is going to be rectified by some minor waiting...hence my response.  We're still waiting on that third orb mother, right?

When can we expect a fix for the loss of Necramech XP during host migration? That forcibly despawns the mech and wipes its XP gain. Additionally, when can we expect Tenno Affinity XP gains on Necramechs? They exist on Archguns but only when the gun is equipped. I'd have expected Mechs to gain Tenno Affinity XP but only when they're being piloted by a Tenno.

With that said - moving Necramech mods to Necraloid is a GOOD idea. Thank you.

15 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

You'll note that all of the Deimos content seems to be about the grind...including the Helminth.  I don't believe that this is going to be rectified by some minor waiting...hence my response.  We're still waiting on that third orb mother, right?

I will admit i've noticed a disturbing trend towards a worse grind/time ratio and increasingly punishing loot acquisition rates. DE is decreasing rewards while trying to increase time spent earning them. I guess they just think we don't notice. I'm not sure they actually have any boots on the ground relaying to them just how painfully obvious it is. As for waiting for content... well... I wouldn't hold your breath. We're waiting for a lot of things still. Command intrinsics, content islands becoming bridged via railjack, liches integrated into railjack, orb mother, nef anyo boss fight... The list goes on. It's clear that their development/management has a big problem staying on task and seeing their goals through to the end.

2 hours ago, Serious_Lee said:

And mute buttons for the useless comments while doing preservation

Also make the missions/bounties still continue WHILE the dialogue is playing or something. Especially noticable on Iso Vault runs where time is of the essance, and you have to wait for them to finish talking first every time.

Why did you time gate the bounty missions? Sometimes I wonder if the one who got Rush for subsume would ask for rush in missions. Tokens are a great idea, like Syndicate medallions, but time gating missions is horrible. Even solo-run defense,  interceptions or survival missions, that spawns less enemies makes it boring. Not fun.

Fix the forced dismount Kdrive bug. Even better, let us get to Kdrive the Velocipods in the other plains!

Fix the fishing bug. Spear breaks game or game is broken in Cambion drift.

Fix the mining bug. The spawn points are still not okay, since some happen behind mining surfaces.

Fix the long dragged out cutscenes for all missions you replay. We got that fixed with Solaris united missions (orb mother fights) being skip-able cutscenes. Do that in all missions.

Just fix the bugs that make it NOT fun to play. 

While appreciated, the changes to the Necramechs are not good enough. The biggest issue is that the rare mods have a 2.01% drop rate from a 10% mod drop rate (effective drop rate of .201%) on a rare enemy, Now maybe my math is wrong but here is how I calculate the expected probability for a rare mod dropping from a Necramech at varying probabilities: 50% - 345 kills, 95% - 1489 kills, 99% - 2289 kills. Let's say you are trying to farm the rare mod on the tier 1 mech. I've found that it typically takes 7-8 minutes to complete the tier 1 vault (this assumes you forgo the bonus mission reward). Even ignoring the time it takes to reset the mission, you would need to spend 2,415 minutes or 40+ hours running that mission just for a 50% (!!!) chance for the rare mod to drop. For a 95% chance you would need to spend 173 hours running that mission. That's absurd!

Nice fixes but plz, BUFF XAKU, its almost usless, his 4 is really bad, a channelled ability with duration, really? and take into account it wive evasion, and just 75%, the probles is evasion is almost usless because afect the enemy presicion and doesn't makes u evade projectiles. Also his other abilitieshave a really long cast time, specially his 3, Deny is really slow and usless (no damage and enemies can dodge it), the problem with Acuse is u can't recast it, the only good is Gaze, but needs a lot of range and strenght to be effective. all his abilities deal void damage but it is usless agains the 90% of the enemies. in short: improve the void damage agains no concient enemies, give him more casting speed for all abilities and trade evasion for damage deruction (his pasive and his 4).

More than anything I'd like to at least be able to get standing for animal captures, the new token system is...interesting, but there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to it currently and the resource costs are absurd on most of the trades, yet you have to do them to rank up or farm standing efficiently (seriously, 2+ rare animal tags for one son token, not to mention how buggy the dang birds are, I've only seen them wild spawn once, and every time I've tried to track them they spawn under terrain pieces or inside the infestation pimples that you can pop all over the place)

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed certain Warframe abilities (Mesa's Shattered Shield, Mag's Magnetize) that create reflecting bullets counting towards hits that increase the Hata-Satya Critical Chance buff. Only hits performed by Soma Prime should increase the Hata-Satya Critical Chance buff.

What a sad day for Mag.

Archived