Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Update 29.1.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Maniac523 said:

Everyone saying Ash is completely dead needs to learn how to play Ash. FT is back to being his weakest build, yes, but if you guys take some time to actually look at his kit and augments you'll find he's a VERY versatile frame. I say this as someone who has spent more time playing Ash than most people have played Warframe at all: He was not and still is not dead.

This isn't the point, really. The point is that new bulids are fun. They are fun because they work, not because they are useless an update later.

3 minutes ago, Javrendei said:

Second one is for Primary Kitgun. I don't know why they left out this from patchnotes, or haven't marked them to differentiate. It's also unknown if they give MR now or not,

I already leveled each of them and gained the MR a long time ago. Confused as to why they are duplicated :/ must be a bug. 

48 minutes ago, -Ironheade- said:

If you like it or not, the nerf to M4D was justified.

Of course, in casual DE manner, they overdid it a little, but im pretty sure it will be changed again to sit somewhere in the middle between pre-nerf state and current state.

Yeah no.
It was a mediocre ability at best.
Many other abilities can trash mobs on pretty much any level, and MFD was limited by being a gimmick, having line of sight and having to build around it specifically.

And no, they didn't 'overdo it a little'. It's been completely neutered.
Moreover, I don't see DE buffing it back up anytime soon, they'll just forget about it as is their nature.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Xwograt:

This isn't the point, really. The point is that new bulids are fun. They are fun because they work, not because they are useless an update later.

exactly i just finished the build like 8 hours before the update it didnt feel broken tbh because i could just mow through everything with other builds aswell even more effective than the ash build

it was fun seeing big numbers pop up, as usual DE doesnt nerf they kill.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

SNAKE NECRAMECH SIGIL

This distinctive serpentine Sigil adds venomous menace to any Necramech. As a bonus, a Warframe compatible Snake Sigil is included when purchasing the snake Necramech Sigil!

SNAKE VOIDRIG SKIN

Rusty but trusty. This skin revives the glory of the legendary Old War Necramech, Snake.

*Find both the Snake Necramech Sigil and the Snake Voidrig Skin with the Necraloid Syndicate for Platinum in the Necralisk!

If you really want to give these to us for plat instead of standing, they should be in the market (perhaps only visible to people that own a Necramech for spoiler reasons or whatever). But it's weird to see a plat purchase with a syndicate. I hope this doesn't become a trend. Just keep plat purchases in the market please.

Still no fix for Necramech/Excalibur umbra bug? When you look at Excalibur Umbra in his specter form and use transference when in the Necramech, you get put into his specter and can no longer; use any abilities, activate transference to escape, use archwing or k-drive, etc. the only way to escape this bug when it happens is if your Excalibur umbra takes enough damage to die. unfortunately I have had to abort several missions due to this bug. It's quite a major bug considering it could likely trigger the afk system and prevent you from being useful to your team.

1 minute ago, Pingan said:

exactly i just finished the build like 8 hours before the update it didnt feel broken tbh because i could just mow through everything with other builds aswell even more effective than the ash build

it was fun seeing big numbers pop up, as usual DE doesnt nerf they kill.

You can do the same with bleed equinox or any other nuke frame/weapon I couldn't be bothered to mention, and on larger scale too.
This M4D bulid was the most fun I had in Warframe for months if not YEARS.
This is why we can't have nice things.

8 minutes ago, Xwograt said:

Don't get me wrong, I think the MfD nerf is a complete knee-jerk overreaction that was entirely unwarranted, but I'm seeing people act like it was literally the only thing Ash had going for him, and that's just not true.

Still have not learned when it comes to conservation have you DE? Avivhea call points with overhead canopies do NOT work in your game. The prey either does not spawn or gets caught up in the canopy, never to be seen. Why not keep it simple and let the critters be in open air? That and make the tranq gun tracker indicate if it is pointed in the right direction, just like the mining tool?

Failing that why not play test the call points yourselves and see for yourself what the problems are with these call points?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Maniac523:

Don't get me wrong, I think the MfD nerf is a complete knee-jerk overreaction that was entirely unwarranted, but I'm seeing people act like it was literally the only thing Ash had going for him, and that's just not true.

it was the only thing MFD hat going for it 

1 minute ago, Pingan said:

it was the only thing MFD hat going for it 

This.

3 minutes ago, Maniac523 said:

Anybody who knows how to play Warframe on higher levels knows that Ash is viable. Invis + armor strip + combo bulid up are an insane combo. People are pissed about the skill being nerfed, rather than Ash being nerfed with it.

14 minutes ago, Imniscor said:

Whipclaw does not NEED to build for range AND efficiency.

for sure since ability cost is only 25 and you can just spam it to cover more grounds. 

i mentioned this in previous post, M4D was great supplement for any frame that lacked direct aoe capacity. before the patch, it was % of damage dealt so making the ability to not crit is very much needed. otherwise you'd get weird interaction where the aoe dmg may hit harder than the initial dmg. 

it already has many steps to use the ability to deal dmg compared to other aoe abilities.

personally, i think M4D could have been simplified into "portion of your next damage will be applied to aoe". just remove the targeting part and make it like a one time buff ability.

Archived