Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tusk Heavy Gunner dealing insane amount of damage [Fixed]

JohnnyMeta

6 hours ago, Alphonso-Alonso said:

Why after 6 or so years of their existence can we still not revive or heal them?

You can and can, it's just more complicated. Reviving is only through two mods, one of which is a Djin exclusive and the other has limited revives.

There are a few mods that give them health regen, also Vazarin if you remember to aim it right and can do it on time (an above average sized if).

6 hours ago, (PS4)Laughing_Beta said:

but the tenno dont want to take it. It should be clea from the fact that theyre using it against eidolons and not stealing it

Yeah and if they see we are using the Lures to destroy the Eidolons AND they see that, when combined with a death Eidolon, we get resources THEY cant get because they have no way of getting by their shields... would you let your enemy get resources to better themselves even more?

15 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Yeah and if they see we are using the Lures to destroy the Eidolons AND they see that, when combined with a death Eidolon, we get resources THEY cant get because they have no way of getting by their shields... would you let your enemy get resources to better themselves even more?

i wouldnt care as the giant tree can obliterate me and my comrades in less than 1 minute. An enemy of my enemy is my friend. If i were a grineer dude watching some eletric boi and an edgy teen bring down a walking tree that killed 90% of my comrades ill cheer to them.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Laughing_Beta said:

i wouldnt care as the giant tree can obliterate me and my comrades in less than 1 minute. An enemy of my enemy is my friend. If i were a grineer dude watching some eletric boi and an edgy teen bring down a walking tree that killed 90% of my comrades ill cheer to them.

Grineer are the definition of "We have reserves" and the Tenno do the worse than the giant tree: they are not locked to a SINGLE place.

And also you are forgetting the Grineer are genetically modifyed to be completly obidient.

The exceptions are deserters.

Is this a bug or the devs decided that the Tusk Heavy Gunner HAS to be this Overpowered?

It takes down my Nyx's bubble in just 10 shots (it ignores Arcane Deflection which must be a bug) and any frame that relies on mods like Adaptation get obliterated in one two shots. I want to know if any of you experienced this and since when this became a thing.

33 minutes ago, Hokibukisa said:

I wasn’t aware that Nyx shield even had an hp value

It doesnt. It drains more energy the more damage is stored.

With the relatively low damage of enemies compared to ours, the drain increase is not noticeable unless you are using it for a VERY long time.

This was evident when we could charge Nyx's Absorb Long ago. The moment they casted, a player just had to shot it and they would pop. Damage stored gone and no energy to speak of.

strange. the issue I always had was that they could effectively "flashbang-spam" you with their Grattler's explosive shots and if they're far away, you can't tell where it comes from until they stop firing due to all the visual FX.: it's important to note their Grattlers also seem to have unlimited range compared to ours where the rounds explode after a set distance. 

haven't visited the Plains in a while though so I didn't know their damage was skewed. hopefully that's just a bug. 

4 hours ago, More-L said:

It just works. 

I mean. Slowly DE is becoming more like Bethesda. Just bugs on top of bugs. And bugs that were "fixed" just come back later.

Like a visual bug is whatever. But we have corpus ignoring abilities, we have super powerful tusk gunners and then there's the spawn bugs which are still there Years later. Nowadays I'm lucky if my warframe uses it's weapon because of course sometimes I just can't shoot, can't melee, can't use abilities without any reason.

5 часов назад, RazerXPrime сказал:

Still not fixed. My 2000+ armor Valkyr still get's instakilled by low level goons. Not as annoying as having them one shot defense objectives though.

Hm. Almost inpenetrable (because very rare lower shield) Elite Shield Lancer, then Elite Juno with almost unblocable damage and litle warframe slayer Jackus. Now this. Prepare yourself to frequently revive: DE team learn as make money.

The Tusk Heavy Gunners in Plains of Eidolon still havent been fixed, despite the problem being known for two weeks already.
Their damage is WAY too high, to a degree where they will one or two-shot players, with no time for reaction or counter play.

Your reply on 25th September was: "We asked a designer to look into it." I dont know about everyone else, but I would want to ask that designer if he found anything?
This is a game-breaking bug for this content. At this point it might be a good idea to a.) deactivate their spawns entirely for the time being or b.) just fix the damn thing already.

Im gonna be honest, I am really peeved right now, I was offed an entire 4 times just now in less than 1.5 seconds because of these guys.

Archived