Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.2.1

[DE]Megan

Lots of good bug fixes here and bug fixes being planned but I wonder if DE knows about this bug with Revenant that has been around for a few years I believe. I'll copy and paste what is going on here from the official Revenant wiki bug section with a few words added to explain what is going on here..

Getting near any edge eligible for automatic edge grabs with the abilitys active (Danse Macabre + Reave) will lock the player out of using Reave130xDark.png Reave and disabling Danse Macabre, making the depletion of all energy the only way to disable channeling.

• Upon energy depletion, the player will be relocated near the edge that caused the bug to initiate the queued animation.
  • Increasing beam damage, and subsequently energy cost, still works.

So hopefully this bug gets looked at. It sucks when I'm racing somewhere with these 2 abilities then get locked into this bug waiting for my pool of 600+ energy to run out while  other players wait for me lol.

*Also not my YouTube video but it shows perfectly what the bug is*

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a spot in the Grineer Sealab tileset where enemies struggled to jump down a hole as a team, which resulted in AFK farming.

Cause afk farming is only ok on Cambion Drift during bounty/vault objectives while you wait 2-5 minutes for the timer to finish.

Vizier Predasite as a companion attacks enemies while I'm in stealth mode with Ivara, and enemies are unalarmed. At first it spits bunch of poison, and then starts attacking them which obviously alarms the enemy. In Spy missions, they ruin the run because it attacks the surveillance bots. Can we please put those pests in line same as other companions which know when to attack and when to ignore the enemy.

And blinding white flash is still present at the beginning of every Sedna/Ceres missions

2 hours ago, -FrutyX- said:

- Selfdamage knockdown on AMPs is one of the worst thing in this game that was implemented, get rid off it, being locked in that animation almost after every shot is horrible.

The very fact that there are Amp parts that have attacks that will hit you with self damage no matter where you are or where you're firing at simply because you didn't step back is just stupid.

Archived