Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams + Relay (October 9)

[DE]Rebecca

Hello, I have a few questions, feel free to answer/ask the devs any.

1. Modding rework, specifically removal of "essential" damage mods like serration. Is there any work on improving the damage fire weapons do in relation to melee specially in harder content? Any news on that? is it cancellled?

2. Are there any AI improvements being worked on?

3. Would older endless game modes (like survival, excavation or defense) get a revision pass to adapt them better in the current year in terms of rewards or even engagement (making the game more exciting and not as samey from minute 0 to minute 40).

4. Can we get a spawn slider for solo play? or the option to have 4 player spawn always? 

Thanks as always Rebbeca.

Last time there was no Q&A from forums only from twitch/youtube chat will there be any again? 

There was a ton of good questions in forum post for last devstream ofc you can't answer everything but  at least make a selection of 5 and answer them. it would be very nice. (like where's the Corpus fighter shown in devstream 117 ? etc)

Can't wait for trying the display(s) in relay like tennocon :)

• I hoping to see news about the release of the NEW WAR main quest,
  • Lich 2.0, Railjack new contents
  • -railjack revisited 2.0 with command intrinsics,
  • changes for arcane drops counts on eidolons so new players who cound't play the infamous scarlet spear event (I hope we will not see that event again cause if it will comeback that will bring huge incosisnty for the lore and make the lore look funny and this time none of the veteran players will play it cause all veterans already have the rewards so new players can't even finish the event with their none builded railjack cause there isn't any content for railjack) 
  • graphical improments for infested tile sets like derelicts (railjack derelict tile sets are looking way much better compare to regular derelicts and they are already in the game) and eris tile sets . Because the new infested open world's outstandingly amazing view other infested tiles shown their age and needs some love as well.
  • SPOİLER WARNİNG 
    News about fixing the plots in lich content (greener queen is giving kuva to weak grineer with clon roth while Tyl Regor manage clean the clon roth (which is the biggest advancement for the grineer race since the orokin era) and she has no reason give something so valuable to the some weak grineer while tenno is constantly interrupting her efforts to get kuva with missons like kuva siphons and survival and she does not  even have an agenda about trying to ressurect her twin sister which makes the stiuation is even more weird). 
    News about fixing the plots hole came up with scarlet spear (putting something trivial like vox solaris operator like Little Duck to the charge of mighty Tenno, giving her a relay of her own, and information about one of the main sentients (Erra) which only couple of being has knowledge of in the entire solar system (even tenno manage to remember him recently because of the void connection and even that knowledge came from thousands of years ago, other one with knowledge is lotus, stalker, hunhow , Balas and grineer queens. How the hell Little Duck get manage to so much information about sentients and Erra ?)
  • Pet system 2.0
  • News about connecting the plot of the nightwave series (second season plot should be finished in the new deimos tile or grineer base might be added for operations of the Wolf of Saturn Six which he has even sentient tech improvements thanks to Alad V)
  • Putting some conclusions to the events after Parvos Granum comes to the our reality , what is happening on corpus hierarchy or connections between Entrati family etc .

Please give some informations about these topics

30 minutes ago, HelixRook said:

It’s nezha according to some folks who love to spoil games. 

It isnt a "spoil" dude everyone knows the list and how it goes. It follows the Warframe release list and follows the 2 boys 2 girls pattern.

For example we had 2 girls which were Ivara and Titania and now we have 2 boys which are Inaros and Nezha and then we will have two girls again which are Octavia and Gara and after that we will have yet another 2 boys which are Nidus and Harrow.

Although not everything releases in order. Like how on global release Atlas was released first but on Chinese build Wukong was released first even before Atlas' release on global. Despite that contraversial thing Atlas Prime came first and Wukong Prime came later. Or like how Inaros Prime released before Nezha Prime despite the fact that Nezha was released before Inaros. This was because of Inaros' tie to Baro and the fact that Inaros needed the attention more than Nezha.

soooooo why'd you guys take my pet name away? I just got my 1st behemoth charger and named it "Donald Trump" and when I logged in today it's pet#### that's bs. I'm not spending 15 plat to change it back because it's just gonna get censored again. Please give me 15 plat to change it to something less "triggering" or "offensive" 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Join us in game from the 'Devstream Relay'

Is the built Forma for the Twitch Drop or can it also drop if we stay at the Devstream Relay?

I could assume that the Devstream Relay will function like this year's Tennolive Relay where any players there are taken to a display in-game.

1) Any plans for Zaw expansion?  I think the strikes could use some reworks, and I'd like to be able to create ANY type of melee weapon.

2) I know that almost everybody is going to hate this idea, but can we get mods for our Amps?  Or at least a second Arcane slot?  K-Drives don't need or deserve mods or all the grinding (sometimes literally, hehe) that you have to do to get the mastery for them.  Archwings at least have abilities that you can still use even if you're in an open-world area.  K-Drives don't serve any purpose besides being able to transport you while maintaining any active buffs and/or abilities.

3) Any plans for new Nightmare and Corrupted Mods?

4a) Can we get a full set of Augments for each Warframe? (including their passives)

4b) What about more Weapon Augments?

5) Additions to what mods are classified as "Exilus" for Weapons? I think things that increase magazine capacity and reload speed should qualify, as well as mods like Firestorm and Fulmination.  Obviously anything that affects damage, status, or critical parameters should NOT be included.  And yes, I'm aware via the wiki of how Firestorm and Fulmination technically increase the damage of weapons with radial attacks, but I still think they should be Exilus.

6) Any plans for Frame reworks?  It's just MY opinion, but I feel like Valkyr's kit could be better thematically, and Loki and Trinity seem fairly boring to play.  Any role that Loki could possibly fill Ivara could probably fill better, especially if she has Infiltrate on.  Loki's Decoy also seems useless, especially at higher levels.  You could argue that Harrow could also better fill any role that Trinity could fill, but that would be a tougher argument.  I also think Garuda and Grendel could use some help.  Grendel because his kit costs so much energy to maintain, and it all relies on his 1, so if there aren't any enemies to eat, you're practically useless.  Baruuk I was given some good advice on, but I think he could use some tweaking too, especially since what I was told was to say "screw it" in terms of duration and just spam his Lull until his Restraint fully depleted.  Granted, that's fine because he ANNIHILATES with his augment, but I think every frame should be able to hold its own and there should be multiple viable builds for each frame.

7) Along those lines, are we getting any buffs to some weapon special abilities?  The Athodai's does lock your secondary fire, but the unlimited ammo lasts for 10 seconds, while the Dual Toxocyst's ability only lasts for ~3 seconds.  Not to mention the Pyrana Prime's special ability doesn't feel like it lasts quite long enough, either, AND there's no timer.

1 hour ago, (PS4)vinster said:

I presume this relay is accessible on all platforms?

Also, can you kindly shed some light on Warframe for next gen consoles (almost a month away!).  As of now, I presume we'll just be running PS4 Warframe on PS5 with nothing changed.

The only thing they have confirmed about next gen is that they are beginning to use oodle textures to reduce file size (5gb so far) and they are beginning to add convolution reverb for the 3D audio.  What I would like to see is the load times, and if they are blazing fast will we still have the orbiter animation and do the open world doors just open? I want to see the performance more than what they are planning.  We got a glimpse at the Xbox clock time demo but not the above mentioned loads.

Archived