Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yikes. New glass maker blade is matte plastic?!

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

I think its not a glass texture because, well, black color on glass doesn't apply. It just makes the glass loses shine and become dull. Kinda how it is on Gara, or black energy color

I'm not sure if metallic will look well either, considering the rim and guards are also metallic. Would make a lot of clashing issues.

Now, if it actually were to be "black glass", a way to do it would be by keeping it matte plastic, except you give it a glass texture layer coating on top of it, so that the plastic looks like glass. Not sure if the engine can do that though, and I'm not sure how it'll look on other non-black colors either...

not really a huge deal to me, especially if you colour it black or bright white., but they could workaround this by having a brushed chrome type texture; not all metallics have to be shiny, you can make them dull or neutral without making them look like plastic, by having a brushed, or powder-coat texture for example. considering Nihil supposedly used that thing MILLIONS of times you'd think the blade could have scratchmarks, patina, or other signs of wear & tear, which would tell you it is indeed metal.

2小时前 , Circle_of_Psi 说:

You think that is bad?, the fact Nezha only got a single stat change, really goes to show you, how much they care

I think Nezha is in a good state, no buffs needed. If there's really something you can do, it' would be that "one shot" damage will not kill nezha, but proc the one second invulnerable.

15 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

Actually they gave him exactly what I thought would be best for him:

• Higher Armor (250 vs. 190)
  • Higher Sprint Speed (1.2 vs. 1.15)
  • Additional Naramon Pol.svg Polarity

Wait what?...

Did, they change something in a hotfix?, cuz I am pretty sure he only got a Speed Change, alright strange.  

50 extra Armor is very small tho, so...ouch..

14 hours ago, Akko_Cavendish said:

I think Nezha is in a good state, no buffs needed. If there's really something you can do, it' would be that "one shot" damage will not kill nezha, but proc the one second invulnerable.

Fair enough tho, kinda funny the only prime treatment he got was his 4th, and meny have replaced his 4th.

I kown, I will.

22 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

You think that is bad?, the fact Nezha only got a single stat change, really goes to show you, how much they care

It's not like he needs more of anything. I never felt like he's lacking in any way. Unlike with other frames where energy or health was indeed needed.

12 hours ago, Akko_Cavendish said:

I think he's 4 is one of the strongest cc in the game, dunno why anyone would replace it :D

Quite costly to cast and given the Helemith thing, more then likely someone has a build out there can do better then his 4th.

Lull, Roar, that type of thing, etc.

14 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

It's not like he needs more of anything. I never felt like he's lacking in any way. Unlike with other frames where energy or health was indeed needed.

Ture, but an extra hand will be nice

Archived