Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, is this a joke? Or you just being sarcastic?

(PSN)ATreidezz

37 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

The Nora face reveal was such a good experience, and I have no idea why.. I really liked that. To the point, I wasn't even annoyed when glass fissures popped up again.

It’s something new, but we all know once the novelty ends people will start hating it again. 

one thing I found hilarious: a friend of mine who has despised Nora ever since Season 1 was like "go on Nihil, kill her" during the fight, then when he actually saw Nora's face, he did the biggest 180 I've ever seen him do and said now he likes Nora. so. many. months. of him telling me how much he hates her, and then the moment he thinks she's "kinda fit", it all goes away. truly, I don't think I'll ever understand it, but my reasoning is that he thinks with a second brain down *there* instead of the one in his head. thirst triumphs over hatred it would seem.

also for anyone who didn't know, you can interact with the Oubliette. Nihil talks mad trash about how he's gonna get out and this is part of his plan and such. if only he realized I put him next to Ordis' power core, so he can listen to those puns for all eternity as well. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

one thing I found hilarious: a friend of mine who has despised Nora ever since Season 1 was like "go on Nihil, kill her" during the fight, then when he actually saw Nora's face, he did the biggest 180 I've ever seen him do and said now he likes Nora. so. many. months. of him telling me how much he hates her, and then the moment he thinks she's "kinda fit", it all goes away. truly, I don't think I'll ever understand it, but my reasoning is that he thinks with a second brain down *there* instead of the one in his head. thirst triumphs over hatred it would seem.

Some "heads" get priorities over the others.

You can narrow down your friend's preferences too. The lips, nose, chin and the voice didnt do it. When the whole face is shown you had eyes, eyelashes, forehead and hair.

Narrow down what makes your friend's head tic.

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

also for anyone who didn't know, you can interact with the Oubliette. Nihil talks mad trash about how he's gonna get out and this is part of his plan and such. if only he realized I put him next to Ordis' power core, so he can listen to those puns for all eternity as well. 

Salty. Nihil is oh so salty.

"You didnt think I planned for this eventuality?", yeah... no you didnt. Your reaction after I threw the last glass on your eye kinda sold it.

4 hours ago, Padre_Akais said:

It and Nora look pretty good.

I wonder if the face being used actually resembles the voice actor depicting her like Lotus resembles Reb.

Have met the voice actor at last year's tennocon, the voice actor for Nora is a good bit older looking, very nice person.

Archived