Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Sounds of the System Devstream (November 27)

[DE]Rebecca

On 2020-11-25 at 6:13 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will also go over some Hot Topics as well

Seriously hoping there will be othr topics like Lavos, Corpus Queenpins and etc on this Devstream. While the sound part is... interesting (for some people I guess?), I'm definitely not reserving some time tomorrow to watch it real-time like I would for a "regular" Devstream.

unknown.png

These kind of bugs are still existing , after ensmallment update game filled with low resoulution textures and broken reflection on many places, new deimos isolation vaults logic completly unfun experience with unlogical desing choices and bugs and you are putting a sound team stream like everything is fine at this state.

Yep realy logical move

11 hours ago, p_silveira said:

Seriously hoping there will be othr topics like Lavos, Corpus Queenpins and etc on this Devstream. While the sound part is... interesting (for some people I guess?), I'm definitely not reserving some time tomorrow to watch it real-time like I would for a "regular" Devstream.

I want that stuff.Where did u get that glyph from?

On 2020-11-25 at 9:17 PM, (NSW)Floydjm said:

Can we get update on next gen Warframe?????????!?? Will you allow transfer from switch to ps5? When will the next gen Warframe be launched?

Next Gen exists, today PS5 had her version pack update. Thing is though the transfers only occur when altogether new console appears. Say Atari returned with their newest Jaguar console; then you'd see a limited chance to transfer to that system. PS5 however, is a new box but the Playstation Network Account hasn't changed at all so therefore, free transfers won't happen as you can't transfer progress to a PSN account right now. That's how it all works :)

6 hours ago, Orakan said:

These kind of bugs are still existing , after ensmallment update game filled with low resoulution textures and broken reflection on many places, new deimos isolation vaults logic completly unfun experience with unlogical desing choices and bugs and you are putting a sound team stream like everything is fine at this state.

Maybe devs are busy on fixing bugs, and sound artists are only employees that have an hour of free time)

Cool I'm excited for the next devstream soundstream! 

Can we have a button in the arsenal, which appears on weapons what has two or more fire modes. To change fire mode change mechanics to our taste. I would love to use the aim switch mechanic on the zar where the mechanic makes some sense. Same for the quatz,kuva quartakk,hind,stradavar(prime). I think it would make the game more customizable in the terms of weapons, and also would give a little bit more diverse play style.

QrSYgJK.jpg

Also I'am really interested if we could get an update on gun play. Rifles,snipers,shotguns anything what does not deal damage on aoe  are behind compered to the aoe damage weapons. Not just in damage but in ammo economy. While an aoe weapon can function without any problems with an ammo mutation mod, it cannot be said on rifles,shotguns which runs out of ammo at higher levels even with ammo mutation mods.  The real question here is if we will see anything extra for using weapons which heavily relies on head shots or aiming to make balance or make it even to use these weapons.

Archived