Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Nightwave Season 3 End Date & Intermission Details

[DE]CoreyOnline

21 hours ago, (NSW)Lorkhan said:

Finally! I'm so fed up of the cristal ennemis !

I don't have a problem with the enemies, they're easy and provide a little standing pretty passively. What I can't stand is Nora (who I rather like as a character) only having the ONE set of LINES. Every! Single! Time!

I just want it to end!

On 2021-01-07 at 6:00 AM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

DUPLICATE PROTECTION!
Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Nightwave Intermission Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

sorry DE?
i hope you mean 50 nightwave credits not 50 actual credits

oh my bad reading the post here says that

maybe check what your discord post about this exact post says

1 minute ago, .durandle. said:

sorry DE?
i hope you mean 50 nightwave credits not 50 actual credits

oh my bad reading the post here says that

maybe check what your discord post about this exact post says

50 Nightwave Intermission Credit

6 hours ago, _junguler said:

i started playing again recently and really wanted that nightwave ship, i don't think i can make it as i'm only level 10 and casually playing, well it was bound to happen so i'm not complaining. maybe i can pick it up down the line ...

I would assume you'll be able to pick it up in the intermission or the next Nightwave series, since it isn't related directly to the Glassmaker.  They'll definitely make it available somewhere in the future for players like you or new players that join the game now or in the future.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Dr_Bruiser said:

I would assume you'll be able to pick it up in the intermission or the next Nightwave series, since it isn't related directly to the Glassmaker.  They'll definitely make it available somewhere in the future for players like you or new players that join the game now or in the future.

yeah, i figured as much, they are pretty good about these stuff so it's a matter of when and not if.

Hi, to be honest I started playing the game at the beginning of 2020 and already at 76level in the NW series 3. 

So first of all I thought it was done good and yes there could have been a bit more things they could have done, but for people who play it longer than I have it would have been a breeze to get to the top ranks. Don't get me wrong some of the challenges was relatively easy and some were difficult but at the end of the day for us who only started with the game it wasn't that bad. I agree they could have made a few things a bit less expensive like the catalysts and orokin reactors but the thing is I found no problem with the series and yes I want to find everything there is to find like the things they had in the previous series but there is no use crying over spilled milk in that sense. 

So yes, I thought is was great of them to give us this much time and sad to see it come to an end but also glad at the same time. So there's no reason to moan about this first of all and 2nd thing is some of the new players like myself had to put in extra time and effort into the game to get where we are at this point and want some of the older weapons and Warframes which isn't available to us at this point in time. So if we could get a way to get them it would be awesome and have all the new players excited for new things to work toward to get. 

Thank you for everything you guys did this past year with everything that went on with this pandemic and everything esspicially with the story lines and such I love most the RPG you have going on keep up the good work. 

50 for duplicate protection is great, prestige level rewards should be revisited though IMO, as they feel completely unrewarding, regardless these changes sound positive and hearing they're revisiting Nightwave's scope sounds good, hope it turns out well!

Oh thank good [insert your god here]
Not a minute too soon.

Just got back in game few weeks ago and I am already super fed up with this glass nonsense, which is almost bad as the Railjack nonsense...almost.

Can't wait for the next nonsense forced upon us 

One thing to work on perhaps would be to remove or at least offer the choice to remove those glassed enemies once the glassmaker has been defeated.  So frustrating getting these, often before the starting dialogue of a mission has completed.  Either I am missing some lore about glass making, there is a bug, or there is some laziness in UX and engineering/narrative control (would chalk it up to CoVID, but so many examples from years before that are still not up to scratch).

19 minutes ago, SQLOwns said:

Really?  Can you please stop adding new resources.  There are already too many in the game.

Not fully sure, but I think maybe the 'new resource' they are adding might be referring to the new variety of nightwave cred?
Certainly hoping its not another actual resource.

Archived