The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.6

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed equipping Unreal Skins to Kuva weapons overriding their stats to perform like their base version

May I ask how you fixed that issue? I mean will that also apply for future staltha vandal or any upgraded version (if there will be any) 

Revert or replace the LoS check added to Khora's Whipclaw in U29.5.0. It makes playing Khora frustrating.

giphy.gif

This change was described as a "little quality of life touch up":

WARFRAME ABILITY CHANGES:

The first group in our “touch all Warframes” list! We aim to give each Warframe a little quality of life touch up and not laser focus on one Warframe at a time.

Khora

• There is now a minimal Line of Sight check on Whipclaw’s radial damage. 

Despite drastically reducing quality of life for this Warframe.

giphy.gif

My bug report has 65 examples across all 15 standard tilesets in the game.

This has been broken for almost 2 months now.

And to see if you guys are even paying attention (feels like you're not), guess what?

Spoiler

LoS isn't blocked by doors so you can still macro AFK anyways.

giphy.gif

This change fails to address the people abusing Whipclaw and only punishes legitimate players. It's unacceptable.

Also the LoS breaks everywhere else it's used for projectiles, and those cases should be reverted too.

giphy.gif

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Grineeer @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Steve @[DE]Pablo

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed equipping Unreal Skins to Kuva weapons overriding their stats to perform like their base version.

•  

so that's why my Kuva Orgies stats were a mess..

Update: now Nightwatch Napalm does not work with Ureal Skin (:  
P.S:"When u fix it, plz let us pick the color of Nightwatch Napalm flame or do something about it, as it is now - it blocks the vision"

It only remains to remove from the leaderboard and the profile score the players who slowed down the event. Otherwise the "fix" is useless at this point.
Or reset them all, and do the event again. Otherwise, this arrangement is "useless".

new thread where i beg the developpers to give the necramechs to use both arch-guns and arch-melee just like warframe use and switch between gun and mele from a buton pres, no ability, exalted or whatever,. give us the necramech gameplay we deserve! :D i wanna wear my battleaxe! 

This is good and all, but personally I’d like to complain at how the Bonewidow Necramech can have their shield being held affect their mobility...

When a necramech stops boosting, there’s this painfully long action-locking animation before you can start walking again.

When the Bonewidow holds out their shield, they avoid this animation of putting their shield away and they get to continue walking like nothing happened.

Can we have the animation that stops the necramech from moving after dashing be either nullified or shortened in duration at least? Including the Voidrig too?

9 minutes ago, 480cunh2 said:

When will you fix the Amber Star drop issue?
In the last month, I got almost 20 Cyan stars, not even a single Amber.
I have 4 sculptors that I cant fill for almost 2 months
I need that endo!

Hi 480cunh2! This issue was fixed in Hotfix 29.5.7.

Fixed Ayatan Amber Stars dropping far less frequently than before Deimos Arcana.

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed deselecting a Necramech Ability with ‘Next/Previous’ bindings interrupting/ turning off the Ability.

• This could affect keyboard/mouse players who opt in to this style of ability selection, but would most commonly affect players using Controllers

•  

Thank you so much!

Khora's Whipclaw is still frustrating. It's enoing to not be able hit enemy that you see and 100% in the hit range because it somehow failed LoS check. Sometimes you can't hit enemy in Strangledome.

Please revert the LoS check, if it's so necessary make other nerf that would be less frustrating.

Archived