Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate the Year of the Ox

[DE]Helen

6cbfbdc33a36d4644a134a71d6319a3a.jpg

Commemorate the faithful Ox and earn Rewards by completing three 24-hour Alerts:

Alert #1: February 16 at 2 p.m. ET to February 17 at 2 p.m. ET
Reward: Feasting Hamster Glyph

Alert #2: February 17 at 2 p.m. ET to February 18 at 2 p.m. ET
Reward: Lunar Renewal Calligraphy Poster

Alert #3: February 18 at 2 p.m. ET to February 19 at 2 p.m. ET
Reward: Lunar Renewal Ox Emblem

Be sure to head over to the in-game Market and check out the Lunar Renewal Bundles which include exquisite Skins that are sure to delight!

16546d80a319fec933db0091af19e3a1.jpg

Blessing & Fortune Bundle

• White Lucky Kavat Decoration
  • 3-Day Affinity Booster
  • 1000 Endo
  • 100,000 Credits

b909cb1fdb2b96a1104ebff19fb0938f.jpg

Start Anew Bundle

• Lunaeus Knot Sugatra
  • Lunaeus Machete Skin
  • Turquoise Lucky Kavat Decoration
  • 7-Day Affinity Booster
  • 20,000 Kuva
  • 200,000 Credits

512669337b5375d66d66b2294ada2900.jpg

Luminous Brilliance Bundle

• Lunaeus Acceltra Skin
  • Lunaeus Orthos Skin
  • Lunaeus Pyrana Skin
  • Gold Lucky Kavat Decoration
  • 7-Day Resource Booster
  • 7-Day Credit Booster
  • Zaw Riven Mod
  • Kitgun Riven Mod
  • 30,000 Kuva
  • 300,000 Credits

While we can celebrate the honest Ox all year long, you must act quickly Tenno! Bundles will only be available for purchase until March 5 at 2 p.m. ET.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Luminous Brilliance Bundle

• Lunaeus Acceltra Skin
  • Lunaeus Orthos Skin
  • Lunaeus Pyrana Skin
  • Gold Lucky Kavat Decoration
  • 7-Day Resource Booster
  • 7-Day Credit Booster
  • Melee Riven Mod
  • Rifle Riven Mod
  • 30,000 Kuva
  • 300,000 Credits

Is this the first time rivens have been directly purchasable in the market?  

Is there a reason these bundles are filled with Starchart rewards that tip the price over a majority of Warframe bundles? Like I feel like you could have cut all the filler out and sold this at one bundle price that would have cost ~450 Platinum. It's kind of funny that the Sands of Inaros Bundle or the Gauss Collection cost roughly the same and you get a Syandana, 2 boosters, multiple crafted/potatoed weapons, and a built Warframe with their alternate helmet for roughly the same price as 3 decorations and 5 skins with a bunch of filler.

Likewise, it would be cool if lucky Kavat decorations could be purchased separately for decorators.

EDIT: I just realized the big bundle sells Kuva and Riven Mods directly for Platinum :facepalm:.

Not sure about those bundles... I'd much rather buy the cosmetics I like individually without all the filler. I only want the cats and maybe the sugatra, so I can't really justify buying any of these.

Edit: Yeah, I'll be sitting this one out. If you change the bundles and/or allow individual purchases then I'll buy them, but I'm not buying loot boxes or things I can't use.

1 minute ago, -Miau-Darinus said:

yes you just can but the cheapest more than 1 time :(

It's probably because of the skins, you cannot buy them twice as you own them already. 

Maybe they could add the decorations as a stand alone when you own the bundle already? Say you bought the 400 plat bundle, they could then let you make multiple kitty statue purchases after.

Not gonna lie, I thought that the skins were going to be obtainable from a few alerts because of how it was presented. 
It was never mentioned in the spring reveal video that glyphs would be available in alerts, I feel a bit cheated on. 

And also, like a lot of bundles, their price are really unbalanced.

Please create a bundle with just the skins and statues and add the statues for individual purchase for those that want a bunch of creepy cats staring at them in their orbiter. I can't speak for everyone but I am already swimming in boosters due to prime accessory purchases and drops/giveaways. Not a big fan of these FOMO bundles being structured like this.

On the topic of the Bundle Pricing being propped up by filler / unbalanced:
I still find it very weird that 1,000 Endo from the Market is 50 Platinum, but you can easily buy a filled Anasa Ayatan Statue from Warframe.Market for ~10p, which gives 3,450 Endo

So the in-game store is 50 Endo per platinum, trading with players is 383 Endo per platinum... If someone was selling for your kind of rates on trade chat, to new players, I think you can figure out what the majority of the playerbase would refer to that player as

Archived