Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Call of the Tempestarii [Live!]

[DE]Megan

31 minutes ago, (PSN)Rusho2099 said:

Any news of when Update 30 will be released? Sometime this week...?

31 minutes ago, YikersDikers said:

Same, I just want something about the updates release. I haven't spent the past month grinding forma to lather on Sevagoth for nothing.

Forma lathering to happen very soon - announcement coming. 

To be honest kind of wish things wouldn't be confirmed in devstreams if you guys can't keep to them. Was hoping for that mirage deluxe skin given it looks great. But to be honest itll be a while before we get it given how "fast" things get to console, probably be a month before we get it. So guess time to skip a update for once. 

19 minutes ago, (PSN)Bom-ombQueen said:

To be honest kind of wish things wouldn't be confirmed in devstreams if you guys can't keep to them.

Did they confirm Mirage Deluxe being dropped with U30 for consoles during the last devstream? I don't remember that, correct me if I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, Kamachi said:

Did they confirm Mirage Deluxe being dropped with U30 for consoles during the last devstream? I don't remember that, correct me if I'm wrong.

On the march devstream they did say they would try, but it wasn't a 'set in stone' kind of promise, more like an attempt.

1 hour ago, Kamachi said:

Steve said in the devstream last month that it was coming in update 30. Did not say it was pc only or anything so left it open to any interpretation. Know most likely response will blame me for thinking that which tbh i should've known better and leave DE out of any blame for not being clear.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Announcement is here!! 

Sounds good! I'm getting a feedback post done right now (It's a big one), so it should be ready by tomorrow afternoon, in case I can't finish it today. I don't have 24/7 access to the computer I started the post at, so I'd have to wait until the next time I get back on here.

When the post is done, I'll be sure to link it to this thread or update's announcement thread.

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Posting this just as I'm seeing some changes coming in for Mirage Deluxe this morning - We're squeezing her into the PC build as a last minute addition for Update 30. Since consoles require a bit more time to test and launch new content she won't be launching with Update 30, but! We will get you that Deluxe goodness as soon as possible after Call of the Tempestarii is live.

On the topic of deluxe.... You can still look forward to the Zephyr Harrier Collection! 

442b0ee878ccebfd6bc2466a397ca898.png

While I will be looking forward to trying out the new zephyr rework, I am not a huge fan of the Zephyr deluxe skin (perhaps I would have liked it if the jacket had been an accessory for Zephyr, but from what I heard it isn't) so... yeah. :heartbroken::tired::heartbroken: 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)LordShadowX99:

lets hope Sevagoth parts and blueprint doesnt require a souless grind with a 2-5% chance with 90+ runs for a nearly guaranteed acquisition. heres to hoping this warfram can have ALL parts acuired from the quest and not yet ANOTHER needless endless mission mode

Hopefully not from the quest. I rather grind endless then do synthesis for Simaris to grab a second copy. As long as the endless mission type is okay. If it's another Defection I'm on your side. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)NeoCortex Prime said:

hooray, adding the stuff instead of fixing whats allready there and broken. Yay

There's a fine line that devs tread, they can fix all the bugs but not release much new content angering a section of the fan base or release new content but not fix many bugs... Thus angering a section of the fan base. 

Archived