Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Contrariam Topic for the sake of being Contrariam: Baro brought a new Wraith. And that is bad...

Kaotyke

This is terrible, what is this power creep?! Why such a weak weapon?! 

You are out of touch with the community. I don't want to be touched, bad touch! Bad Touch, I say!

It's on the level of Lex Luthor stealing forty cakes. He stole 40 cakes! Which was the same as four tens! And that was terrible!

3 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

The only thing that bothers me about this new wraith is that it should be a prisma instead.

I think it's because the crystal like energy would not be easy to see in such a weapon, would be a bit wasted.

Man just be happy & thankful you got a new weapon... more XP plus you underestimate the Haliker it's actually a very good throwing Melee maybe it's not end game level but it's far from trash or Mr fodder...

Give the Wriath version a chance as it will clearly be an upgrade over the default version.... with the Recent Buffs to throwing Melee's this weapon should be very good compared to when it 1st came out...

Just now, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

We might get new kuva weapons in the future but for now we have enough... but no doubt we will get more in a few years...

Yea I gathered that much after a year with no new ones.
It's a shame tho, I was hoping for a kuva hek, kuva this and that, it had great potential from the grineer side of weapons.
The rng to get them would have become pretty insane(lots of loading and quitting missions) but I still think it would be worth it for some upgrades of iconic ones.

2 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

Primed streamline was removed from the china build, it was never meant to be released.

Before it may have been considered op, but now tbh it will just be another good mod, nothing special (especially if it's the same drain as the other ones).
They should release it.

1 hour ago, Jarriaga said:

Huh. I was expecting Primed Streamline now that they are bringing the China exclusive items.

Isn't there a staff or crossbow exclusive to china?

And halikar got wraithed, one day jat kitagg will get an upgrade of some sorts. But look up stats and it's a decent upgrade nothing crazy but might move the weapon out of obscurity a bit. 

Archived