Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Mirage Delux Bundle? Why?

(PSN)Silloki

Being on console, I can't even get the skin right now which sucks. 

But why does Mirage Delux not have a bundle when every other one in the whole game does?? 

Did they really rush it that hard that they won't even bother with a bundle? 

I've been waiting for a delux bundle for my main for so long! Look what Zephyr got! The skin is perfect, the kind of image I imagine for Mirage (except the floppy head things I thought were meant to be horns). 

Where's the rest of Oneiro DE?! 

4 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Honestly, it feels like everything about Mirage deluxe was just rushed.

Could’ve had a really cool and interesting deluxe for her but instead we get another Harlequin skin for her. Because 4 wasn’t enough already.

a warframe having skins that adhere to their theme? perish the thought

35 minutes ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Mirages theme is Illusion, not 15th century clown.

her abilities are themed around illusions, her design, lore, and aesthetics are very much down with the clown. everything ballas says in her prime trailer, the rhyming in her quests' puzzles, the mask motif on all her helmets, the split colours in the middle with her original skin, the abstracted ruff around her neck, the alt helmet literally called harlequin, sleight of hands' icon being a jack in the box, etc.

38 minutes ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

And we already have like 3 tennogen skins that have a Harlequin theme.

some of us can't justify dropping $7 on a single skin, or more critically, just don't like them all that much

Her powers are illusion based because she's a trickster, a Harlequin. Her whole lore is about her laughing at pain, adhering to duty and wrecking her enemies. Nothing about it is actually her ability to make illusions, those are just part of her act, literally only 1 of her entire kit. 

Forgive the Harlequin warframe for having Harlequin skins. 

I really hope they end up releasing a bundle for mirage deluxe. The main problem I see though would be for those who buy the skin now and then would have to buy the bundle with the skin to get the extras (If they come), double purchasing the skin. If DE intend on releasing a bundle for Mirage Deluxe after the standalone skin they should consider a system that discounts bundles if you own particular items in the bundle. It would be unfair to early adopters of the skin to pay for it twice just to get something that released after the skin but is included with it in a future bundle. 

11 hours ago, (PSN)Silloki said:

But why does Mirage Delux not have a bundle when every other one in the whole game does?? 

Valkyr and Nyx don't have a Deluxe bundle with their initial Deluxe skins either. Sometimes, DE just don't do them.

2 hours ago, Ryuujou. said:

her abilities are themed around illusions, her design, lore, and aesthetics are very much down with the clown. everything ballas says in her prime trailer, the rhyming in her quests' puzzles, the mask motif on all her helmets, the split colours in the middle with her original skin, the abstracted ruff around her neck, the alt helmet literally called harlequin, sleight of hands' icon being a jack in the box, etc.

some of us can't justify dropping $7 on a single skin, or more critically, just don't like them all that much

Yet you’ll drop more money on a skin that provides the exact same aesthetic.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Mirages theme is Illusion, not 15th century clown.

Quoth Ballas:

Oh, how you suffered to become this beast. Yet you laughed at me. Others writhed and raged in the vice, but you, you played the fool. And so it was, that you distorted my design.

A sanguine trick. A murderous comedy. But no one is laughing anymore... except you.

She's a Harlequin, she's always been a Harlequin

6 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

On console we buy tennogen with platinum. So to me you’re spending more money on the same aesthetic.

Okay, but in the reality that other people live in, there's a difference between paying real money and Plat you got "for free" via trading.

:P

Archived