The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.6

[DE]Megan

Thanks for update! All tho, how about next time you roll out update on test server like you did 3 times before? This way you will limit amount of hotfix patches needed to make game good / as intended. Don't get me wrong, I love what you guys are doing, but honestly? I'm tired of the amount of unfinished / bugged content. 

Thanks for 'fixing' Synth Charge, something nobody asked for. But the glass toggle for Gara is ignored, nice. You do know that the the only endgame we even HAVE is fashionframe? Like really DE... congratz. You can now watch as Synth Charges usage goes down in real time! Sigh 😔

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to equip the Synth Charge Mod to Epitaph. 

• Epitaph does not meet the magazine size requirement for Synth Charge. 

Ha ha.... DE got rid of a good setup... Thanks DE for nerfing Epitaph... Within 7days of update

6 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

"Increased Sevagoth’s Armor from 110 to 150."

Thank you for this, levelling up sevagoth in steel path with tank mods made it clear that the frame was really squishy so thank you for this change and hopefully they continue to be coming until sevagoth is in a good spot.

Regular Adaro with silenced subsumed to the first ability slot?

11 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:
15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sevagoth’s Gloom now consumes 0.75 Energy per second (base) for each enemy within Glooms range up to a maximum of 10 enemies. Additional enemies in the radius will be slowed, but not increase the cost. Equip Efficiency Mods (Streamline, etc) to reduce!

Can we get this for Grendel too? So the max drain is 10 enemies?

Also, you know how Ember's 4 costs energy per enemy up to a maximum, but neither Nezha's, Oberon's, or Mag's 4 does despite also being AoEs "targetting" individual enemies? Pls give them this treatment, as well!

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sevagoth’s Gloom now consumes 0.75 Energy per second (base) for each enemy within Glooms range up to a maximum of 10 enemies. Additional enemies in the radius will be slowed, but not increase the cost. Equip Efficiency Mods (Streamline, etc) to reduce!

Jesus Holy Christ, did you do the math correctly??? I was fine with 130% efficiency and energize or some more help with rage or hunter adrenaline, now the energy cost will skyrocket into infinity and beyond after 10 enemies, which is nearly every single contect sevagoth is worth using for xD How is this better according to feedback?

Edit: The only changes this frame needs:
- Make SOW recastable
- Reduce Gloom's energy cost (No this isn't the right way, any tests will show that in many game modes this actually is a nerf)

- AND the BIGGEST problem with the frame: There's ZERO effort a player needs to make to fill the Deathwell and then they can turn into the shadow form for nearly 2 whole minutes! This makes us use the shadow actually more than the actual warframe. Why even spend time designing such good enemy health based damaging abilities and life steal + slow passive and then just toss it away for the ultimate cc tank that's only accessible through the previous one?

il y a 17 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

I just finished testing with 160% efficiency and the drain for 10+ ennemies within range is waaaay too much.

Cool.Anyway can you fix the spawn rate on some eximus enemies like the jackal eximus varient,i've done many fractures but have yet to encounter one i also noticed that only 1 jackal can spawn at a time making the eximus varient very rare,whats the point of an enemy exisiting if i won't ever encounter them.

There are still alot of optimisations you need to do for the Railjack missions. It's very choppy, combined with the visual effects of those annoying void blasts. It's like playing with a vauban who spams his 4th ability. pls DE I can barely farm your new frame bc of this.

Archived