Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.6

[DE]Megan

21 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Also, you know how Ember's 4 costs energy per enemy up to a maximum, but neither Nezha's, Oberon's, or Mag's 4 does despite also being AoEs "targetting" individual enemies? Pls give them this treatment, as well!

Its a nerf not buff, I hope they never do this to any other frames

7 minutes ago, Argeraspid said:

Is it me or player xp drop substantially in the last week? I formed three warframes  6 X each and got hardly any player level?

i guess you meant mastery points by player level. anyway, you dont get mastery points for applying a forma, only initial rank up to lv 30 provides mastery points.

Thanks for the fixes....

But there are still much more to fix, as for now the railjack is main thing for now to be fixed and as for new missions and tasks i don't get one thing, why there is no new easter eggs in this game ?. You know it will be more fun to do easter egg instead endless mission runs for some equipment or weapon to farm or achieve. So the thing that i wan't to be added is the easter egg that has some big achievement or reward to collect after completing the mystery. As far the rewards are they need to be something like primed weapon that is not blueprint or parts for it but the actual weapon with orokin catalyst installed or maybe an full set of armor and syandana and etc.. the point is that it doesn't need the game-play to be so much intense all the time make it be adventural or something to enjoy more in the game it self....

The last thing:    PLEASE FIX THE NIKANA ZAW ATTACHMENT BEING DISPLACED IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS FROM THE ORIGINAL POSITION, PLEASE FIX IT IN THE FUTURE UPDATE.

Thanks..

seriously? now rhino, i get the point of the change since rhino is easily one of the best tank frames in the game but you're screwing over newcomers to the game enough by moving ash and oberon to railjack, you've already made it hartder to get other warframes, why continue to make it more difficult, if you don't want people to get rhino then either a. move his drop place like you did with trinity a long time ago or increase his master rank requirement, either fixes the issue, regardless, i don't like the changes that have been added with this, all it does is make the game more grindy and increase the likeliness that people will give up on the game quicker, either revert the changes for all 3 and make them easier to grind again or make it so the broken warframes are harder to get, this is a step in the wrong direction.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Sevagoth’s Gloom now consumes 0.75 Energy per second (base) for each enemy within Glooms range up to a maximum of 10 enemies. Additional enemies in the radius will be slowed, but not increase the cost. Equip Efficiency Mods (Streamline, etc) to reduce!

soo now with 175% efficiency it drains 3.8 when there are 10 enemies inside of the radius ( which is almost 80% of the time) instead of 2.5, why nerf him ?

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

Can I please have clarification  to the Gloom change?

Is the increased drain over time changed to this new 0.75 per enemy or is the 0.75 per enemy added on top of the current drain (at work can't check).

The way it works is that the ability costs us nothing when there are no enemies in the AOE.

.75 is the base cost per enemy in the AOE. The cost goes up to 1.5 per enemy in the AOE when the radius of the AOE reaches its max range. If the limit of 10 is to be believed, then that means the new channeling cost of the ability when 10 enemies are in the radius is 15 per second, or a 50% increase in cost from what it was at launch.

That might not have been so bad IF Zenurik dash functioned still like it does with Pacify. But it doesn't. When an enemy steps into the AOE while you have the Zenurik dash buff on, the energy recovery completely stops, and you begin draining energy again.

Further, the drain/second is still affected by duration, like a normal channeling ability, not like Pacify. So, the ability kind of now favors a Narrowminded build, to shorten the radius of the AOE so you can maintain the life steal effects easier for yourself.

7 minutes ago, Zondrus said:

Its a nerf not buff, I hope they never do this to any other frames

The Ember style is a buff compared to the energy cost of Oberon's, Nezha's, and Mag's 4, though. Ember's 4 costs 10 per enemy up to a max of 100 energy. Oberon's, Nezha's, and Mag's cost 100 even when used against a single enemy.

For Sevagoth, it might be another matter, but it's definitely a buff to the ones I mentioned, not a nerf.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sevagoth’s Gloom now consumes 0.75 Energy per second (base) for each enemy within Glooms range. Equip Efficiency Mods (Streamline, etc) to reduce!  NOTE: there is another planned change which missed this build, which prevents the energy cost from increasing to 1.5 per enemy, and caps the drain at a maximum of 10 enemies. Look for that in the near future.

While you are at it can you have a look at grendel energy drain and ember 2nd ability? at max eff ember shows 2.5 but it exponentially grows in time , many other frames have damage mitigation abilities which aren't even draining per second, if nothing else the 2.5 on ember should stay consistent for as long as one has energy and not exponentially scale to even 20/30+ en per sec. Grendel could use some love as well on his first, maybe give him the 10 enemies cap too?

Thanks for the fix, please also consider looking into the following:

• Please remove the extra explosions and the extra effect around the screen in voidstorms. They greatly enhance the risk of an epilepsy seizure and hard to look at. With them you endanger your players! I can not play that mode if my health is at risk.
  • There is a bug where the client can hop out of nechramech in front of a 2 side opener door and end up on the other side of the door, making it impossible to open.
  • There is a bug where clients can freely move trough doors that are locked for the host (needs hacking).
  • Please bring back flux energy and make the engineer crew member able to craft them. Alternatively you could bring back flux energy as a primary drain resource and if there is not enough it could automatically drain from the warframe energy pool. This way everybody would be happy. Now I can not use the abilities of my ship, because I refuse to use an inferior warframe build. This drastically reduce the number of frames I can bring to railjack.
  • Also: Flow and Primed Flow are warframe mods that have a heavy impact on railjack ability usability. This is not consistent. Why are the efficiency and other energy related mods get ignored? If I have 50% energy reduction on my frame so should the cost of the ship ability be reduced with 50%.
  • The old stuck in the railjack tunnel/loading screen is back, it happened multiple times since the update, please fix.
  • The nautilus (and possibly the weapon too) is still impossible to obtain. It either got removed from the droptable, or the supposedly fixed bug that caused the optional objective bonuses not to be random if completed in succession without visiting drydock is back. We supposed to have a 24% chance at receiving a part and yet in the last 10 mission I did I received none (this has the probability of 6%) and to make matters worse the drops were identical if we did not visit the dojo between missions.

44分钟前 , [DE]Megan 说:

Sevagoth’s Gloom now consumes 0.75 Energy per second (base) for each enemy within Glooms range. Equip Efficiency Mods (Streamline, etc) to reduce!  NOTE: there is another planned change which missed this build, which prevents the energy cost from increasing to 1.5 per enemy, and caps the drain at a maximum of 10 enemies. Look for that in the near future.

This is no good, Sevagoth is even more energy hungry than before! Currently, when the ability expand to its max range, it cost 1.5 energy per enemies, in total of 15 energy per second when affecting more than 10 targets. Which is x1.5 time than before, and...

In mid~high level content you barely find situation where there is less than 10 enemies within your ability range.

Tested using my build with maxed Arcane Energize, 175% efficiency, 78% duration, 170% range, on Steel Path Pluto Survival (theoretically strongest enemy fire power). I play regularly, use 1 occasionally and keep killing enemies. Then I ran out of energy 3 times within 5 mins solo. Which means, if I want to open 3 and leave it there forever. I need to swap a mod for Streamline, Rage or Equilibrium. Even less modding freedom is allowed.

While not use any energy when there is no enemy and use less energy when affected below 10 enemy is good, I do recommend reduce it to 0.5~1 energy per enemy per second for the same cost like previous version. 

Archived