Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Prime Vault: Hotfix 30.0.8 + 30.0.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

Please fix Tibor Prime Fur Pattern not equippable on Vasca Kavats or Kavats with this body type. The Fur Pattern is advertised as a Kavat Fur Pattern and it actually only applies to Smeeta and Adarza Kavats with their normal body types.

I do not want to come off angry or hostile. I understand issues arise between meshes and such (Kitguns, Zaws, Vulpaphylas, Predasites, etc.), but this oversight does appear as false advertising. If the mesh type for Vasca Kavat bodies creates an issue, then it needs to be transparent on both the item in-game as well as the storefront that this item does not apply to all Kavats.

Thank you.

Pictures of this issue:

unknown.png

unknown.png

2 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

For my Railjack I have a hull plating of 6000 HP.

Speaking of Health, can the HUD properly display these values rather than rounding down the values? Right now, the HUD displays health of the Plating as opposed to their actual health:

• Lavan Mk III: 5999 (6000)
  • Zetki Mk III: 4799 (4800)
  • Vidar Mk III: 4399 (4400)

Well that's sad, i can't be a laffy taffy wacky inflatable tube man anymore :(

I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing these bugs but i have two major ones :

-the first one is a transference bug, that when i go back to my warframe i'm unable to make anything, appart from doing some wacky moonwalk lol

_the second one being some connectivity issues, i find it a lot harder to join a squad on some mission, i have to reload the mission several times to get into it. I'll try to reinstall my game to see if it fixes the issue.

13 minutes ago, Monsieur_Fromage said:

Could we actually get the functionality to swap between operator and frame in the loading tunnel (e.g. for the use of Energizing dash while loading, to give you a bit of energy top up in the down time).

This is deliberately disabled because it caused a large number of functionality problems (e.g. spawning into the level in the wrong place, not having your correct character avatar, etc)

When will Chroma get his First Ability Spectral Scream reworked? I love his Prime look and he has fantastic survivability, but for a "DRAGON" based warframe to have a breath attack equal to that of a glorified sparkler is very unbecoming. It makes no sense that his Cloak (4th ability) can roast enemies, but he himself has to take time killing one mid to low level enemy with his Spectral Scream. I would drool over the prospect of pretending to be a raging dragon while turning everyone who stood in my way into smoldering ash. The kid in me comes out when I play as Chroma. "

PLZ PLZ PLZ space mommy can I have it. Ill be good I promise!!!"☺️-😅-🤣

I wish my jacket was as "HOT" as Chroma's too🥵

2 минуты назад, TenzenKai сказал:

When will Chroma get his First Ability Spectral Scream reworked? I love his Prime look and he has fantastic survivability, but for a "DRAGON" based warframe to have a breath attack equal to that of a glorified sparkler is very unbecoming. It makes no sense that his Cloak (4th ability) can roast enemies, but he himself has to take time killing one mid to low level enemy with his Spectral Scream. I would drool over the prospect of pretending to be a raging dragon while turning everyone who stood in my way into smoldering ash. The kid in me comes out when I play as Chroma. "

PLZ PLZ PLZ space mommy can I have it. Ill be good I promise!!!"☺️-😅-🤣

I wish my jacket was as "HOT" as Chroma's too🥵

Honestly, Chroma needs rework for his 1 and 4, they are underwhelming.

I will have to check the void-storm fixes myself.  My sig-other basicly had to rage-quit the entire game on Sunday due to sensory overload (NOT Eppilepsy; but still bad-mojo).  HOPEFULLY the tone-down this time through will be enough.

That being said; still enjoying the new content myself 👍😁, bugs notwithstanding.  Have all my goodies from Tempestarii and now just chillin' blowing up boxheads and G'neer.
Thank you muchly Spacemom (and other devs & crew)!

~Stay safe.
keep the faith.
...and as always keep your Skanna sharp, Tenno.

Thanks for the Hotfix.

Can you please fix a few missions during the bounties on the Or Valli's?

Like the Hostage Rescue mission, which sometimes the Captains that drop the data keys, allowing us to finish the bonus objective and complete the mission quicker, don't spawn. Also, for the spy-type mission, where we go into a secure location and hack a console, sometimes, if we did it on a previous bounty, and it's the same console, the console doesn't reset, so we can't hack it. And we can't exactly fail it either, since no enemies or security measures spawn either. 

Please fix these. I want to complete the 6 missions in 60 minutes achievement, but it's impossible with bugs like these. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

we have removed its Exilus classification

Why in the blue hell? As an exilus, this mod had at least some chances of being used, because mods in that slot are generally weaker, but in a normal slot, the cost of equipping it is way too high.

Archived