Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Prime Vault: Hotfix 30.0.8 + 30.0.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

• Total game fps depends on orbiter scins/decorations and even bacis animation
  • Total game fps depends on ship-loading-screen skins (liset-arklight)
  • Total game fps depends on view from the cockpit window control - "railjack view" planets more lighter then basic missions
  • liset-arklight skin not optimized
  • Being host of 4 member party on deimos and have norma-high priority to warframe process give mouase lags + mouse-to-slow(shuttering) after 1 hour game play 
      Fix is - set priority (below normal) wich give free mouse but it low loading speed of party members
  • dry dock is not optimized and overloaded with decorations in the dojo. It renders all space on the railjack settings menu = so :
    1. fps down
    2. menu lags
    3. mouse lags
    4. mouse go slow(shuttering) like in paragraph 1 (until set below normal piority)

• My cool suggestion:
    "Search results" by "Keyboard Codes" ignore "Language keyboard layout"
    as you input like in "abra-kadabra" on your lang and get relic name in search result
    as you input in latinic

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Reduced the visual dominance and frequency of Void Storms and Void Sinks:
    This was highly requested player feedback! The visual noise of Void Storms was proving to be quite distracting and difficult to manage. We have made the following changes to improve your ability to focus on objectives and not overwhelming visual distractions.

• Decreased the strength of the camera shake and increased the time between shakes (ultimately making shakes occur far less). 

• Fixed condition that prevented Void Sinks from overflowing over the max setting per level.

• Reduced the intensity of the visual effects while you are within the explosion radius of a Void Sink, and made the visual directional so that now you can tell which direction the threat is.

• Reduced the maximum number of active Void Sinks that can exist if you are playing Solo.

• Dramatically decreased the number of Void Sinks that can spawn inside either Railjack or POIs/Capital Ships/Crewships.

• Void Sinks and Void Storms now stop spawning after mission completion to prevent players/Railjack from dying post mission.

Took you long enough, but good job. Let's hope that we can now play the mode without severe eye strain.
On a second note, Void Storms are useless for normal relic cracking, change it so that we can crack multiple relics ASAP.

Maybe it's because I was doing Axi Void Storms but I am not noticing any real reduction in spam during missions. The Voids are gone from the RJ after the mission but they are still spawning non-stop during the mission in massive numbers. Walk through the door to the back compartment of the RJ and get hit by 3 Voids sitting on top of one another and get one shot. Doing some simple Axi exterminates and its still an eye watering stream of Voids. Get Voided twice while you are fighting mobs and its pretty much a guaranteed down. Try to kill the Voids and 5 more spring up.

I'll try some Meso/Neo Void Storms but so far I am seeing no improvement.

can the necromech vitality mod actually give the +120% to vitality

example bonewidow

1800hp +(100% hp rank bonus)= 3600hp + 120%hp = 7920hp

mine displays 5760hp:

1800hp +(100% hp rank bonus)= 3600hp + 60%hp = 5760hp

is the mod is not working at giving +120% hp or is displaying the wrong percentage on the description which is only +60%hp

22 hours ago, Dunkelheit said:

How is it broken?

I already have a post about in the Art & Animation bugs with related photos basically to summarize its chain is broken it has some kind of uncolorable blueish spots on it and it didn't have that before and circle on the leg cuts through the leg when walking or when you are in amp equipped stance it used to stick on the leg and the belt is oversized and it looks like its floating in the air it used to fit perfectly its broken for like 2.5 years and no fix

On 2021-04-27 at 1:58 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Updated Shock Absorber Mod description to reflect its actual function: +20% Physical Damage Resistance (At Max Rank). We have also changed its categorization as an Exilus Mod into a normal Mod. 

Not exlius anymore? Might as well just use adaptation then and make better use of the mod slot. 

On 2021-04-27 at 7:58 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:
    • Reduced the maximum number of active Void Sinks that can exist if you are playing Solo.

• Dramatically decreased the number of Void Sinks that can spawn inside either Railjack or POIs/Capital Ships/Crewships.

• Void Sinks and Void Storms now stop spawning after mission completion to prevent players/Railjack from dying post mission.

Latest patch seems to have reverted that. I am once more getting spammed with void sinks, even after mission completion.

On 2021-04-27 at 12:58 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

• Updated Shock Absorber Mod description to reflect its actual function: +20% Physical Damage Resistance (At Max Rank). We have also changed its categorization as an Exilus Mod into a normal Mod. 

• Contrary to its previous description of “+20% Damage Resistance on Knockdown” it did not require knockdown to give resistance. This has seemed to be the case since its release and due to its relatively low discussion rates it was a complete oversight that it was not working as described. When deciding whether to match the description text or existing effect, we considered that unlike Mods like Diamond Skin and Flame Repellent which provide damage type specific resistances, Shock Absorber, which covered all Physical Damage types, was considered an Exilus. So we have removed its Exilus classification as it better fits in with the other damage resistance Mods. 

• Upon login, if you have Shock Absorber equipped in the Exilus Slot it will simply give you a popup warning “This Slot is reserved for Exilus Mods'' when you open the upgrade screen. You will have to remove it manually from there. 

I doubt anyone was using that over Sure Footed or Handspring anyways.

22 hours ago, GREF_TM said:

Why in the blue hell? As an exilus, this mod had at least some chances of being used,

20% physical damage reduction in an Exilus slot and it would likely be the only Exilus mod used in the whole game. It would overshadow 95% of them.

I logged in to do the anniversary events.
2nd mission my character bugged out and could not do anything until I had to die and revive after bleedout,
Good game.

Also Mag prime and loki prime would have been the better choice.
Instead this vault seems like a stunt to promote the new zephyr rework.

Can we get a toggle in the options to turn off the auto levelling of our railjack?  

I dont understand what it is oriented towards. There is no horizon. We are in space, a vaccuum, so no up down, north or south or whatever. 

It makes sense for archwings on the planes to auto orientation because of gravity, horizon plane. 

In space there should be no auto adjusting of my railjacks orientation. 

If i pull up then bank right, i should stay in the new banked position i was heading towards because I'm in space. Instead the railjack "orients" itself to some arbitrary plane that makes no sense. It also makes it very difficult when hunting resources or just when trying to get your forward guns on a fast enemy but can't because the railjack spins when I didn't make it spin. 

Just make a toggle in options, just like with aim or crouch, for those of us getting lost and seasick. 

4 часа назад, dork24680 сказал:

Can we get a toggle in the options to turn off the auto levelling of our railjack?  

I dont understand what it is oriented towards. There is no horizon. We are in space, a vaccuum, so no up down, north or south or whatever. 

It makes sense for archwings on the planes to auto orientation because of gravity, horizon plane. 

In space there should be no auto adjusting of my railjacks orientation. 

If i pull up then bank right, i should stay in the new banked position i was heading towards because I'm in space. Instead the railjack "orients" itself to some arbitrary plane that makes no sense. It also makes it very difficult when hunting resources or just when trying to get your forward guns on a fast enemy but can't because the railjack spins when I didn't make it spin. 

Just make a toggle in options, just like with aim or crouch, for those of us getting lost and seasick. 

It's like trying to turn off the synthesis gaining for melee and remain leveling up just secondary weapon. I don't think it will be integrated

Il y a 14 heures, xXkrentonXx a dit :

example bonewidow

mine displays 5760hp:

is the mod is not working at giving +120% hp or is displaying the wrong percentage on the description which is only +60%hp

the bonus hp only applies to base, not at max rank

so base is 1800, mod apply bonus to this value : 2160

max rank, bonewidow has 3600, plus the 2160 from the mod = 5760. mod is working correctly

16 hours ago, xXkrentonXx said:

example bonewidow

mine displays 5760hp:

So, let's do some math together.

Base HP +100% (max rank) + 120% (mod) = b+b+1.2b or 3.2b = 5760.

5760/3.2 = 1800

The math therefore is working.  You are assuming that the numbers are multiplicative, and not additive.

The math you want to be done is:

(base +base)*2.2 = 4.4*base....and 3.2 is less than that.

Unfortunately, this is DE's math at work.  Because of the order of operations, you don't get everything together....but each component added separately.  I'm hopeful that this interaction will not end in me being accused of anything....because this explanation is valid for most instances of WTF in warframe.  Sometimes things stack, sometimes they add, and this insanity is simply a frustrating mess for players who have to test to see what things mean.  I'm not justifying it, only explaining it.

On 2021-04-27 at 6:58 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Reduced the visual dominance and frequency of Void Storms and Void Sinks:
    This was highly requested player feedback! The visual noise of Void Storms was proving to be quite distracting and difficult to manage. We have made the following changes to improve your ability to focus on objectives and not overwhelming visual distractions.

• Decreased the strength of the camera shake and increased the time between shakes (ultimately making shakes occur far less). 

• Fixed condition that prevented Void Sinks from overflowing over the max setting per level.

• Reduced the intensity of the visual effects while you are within the explosion radius of a Void Sink, and made the visual directional so that now you can tell which direction the threat is.

This has made a huge difference.

They still feel a bit purposeless, but at least Railjack Fissures are playable now. 
Much much less risk of inflicting eye strain and headaches and migraines with this batch of changes, and the screen effect is even (mostly) helpful instead of intrusive now.

It still should never have released in the state that it did; someone should have caught it and recognised the issues.
But thank you to the team for actually listening and working to address it.

(Just wanted to comment on this given I was one of the ones hammering on it as a problem before.)

I was in the process of fashioning my Sevagoth when I wanted to try out the animations with the different weapons. I really like the agile animation with a classic rifle because it has that ghostly slow motion, but I like the animation with the spearguns even more because it has a similar slow motion, in addition of the fact that the speargun suits very well with his alt helmet for a voodoo shaman aesthetic, especially with the Carcinus skin.

Unfortunately, testing the 3 spearguns to see if I could fit them into my build made me realize how underperforming and dissapointing this category of weapon was … 😞

On 2021-04-27 at 7:58 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Updated all of the Toroid descriptions to include their drop sources in The Orb Vallis.

First things first. glad you guys added this now.

But I have to speak out about it now too, since it's one of the major reasons I am over WarFrame.

New players are absolutely LOST. Info like this (qouted) is IMPORTANT.
Whenever a new player arrives, it is incredibly clear how lost they are, how few they know about basics, and whats ahead of them. (and how to get ahead/there)

At this point I dont care anymore about endgame, tempestarii, corpus liches (that was the last hype train  I boarded.) or even duviri.
This game needs its early game FIXED. yes, FIXED, not changed.
An introduction to a game should either teach the player where to go next, and where to even find that info of "where do I go next?". Or provide "show, don't tell". But currently its neither.

Archived