Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

Well it looks like it's farewell Warframe. You just refuse to load. 

I am no computer programmer but have done multiple times everything that I am able.

This kinda blows cause I am a founder (yes i have an excal prime) and, though I dont play the hours I once did, I always come back. Or came back. 

Perhaps someday I might feel compelled enough to wipe my entire system and reload EVERYTHING (which is what I was advised to try) but... not likely.  

Best of luck old friend. Squatch out

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Kompressa shots from Mirage clones pop immediately instead of sticking to surfaces.
VISUAL: Bubbles in flight just before impact  bubbles from clones detonating prematurely
REPRODUCTION: Go into simulacrum, equip unmodded Kompressa on Mirage, activate clone ability, shoot at a surface.
EXPECTED RESULT: The bubbles shot from the clones should stick around on surfaces just like the bubbles from the "main" gun.
OBSERVED RESULT: Bubbles from clones shooting Kompressa immediately pop when hitting anything.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

My inventory slots are somehow busted.

DESCRIPTION: Killed my lich to get his grattler, tried to claim it from the foundry.
VISUAL: not included, pop-up window is text only
REPRODUCTION: Don't know.

EXPECTED RESULT: Regular foundry interaction that either results in claiming of the aforementioned weapon or it telling me I have no free slots left.

OBSERVED RESULT: In-game window appeared, saying "Account has invalid inventory slots. You won't be able to buy slots or claim weapons (if you currently own no slots) for certain categories. Please contact support at https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com"

I sold a gun to free a slot and the same thing happened.

REPRODUCTION RATE: not applicable

EDIT:

--------Issue resolved, was not actually a bug, please consider deleting this--------

13 hours ago, (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg said:

they removed that annoying mechanic from the game so those UI elements are no longer needed:

Stability & Loyalty Removal
We have removed the DNA Integrity and Loyalty groups from the Companion Management Screen, and removed DNA Stabilizers from the Market. Previously only the Nutrio Incubator Upgrade Segment could eliminate DNA degradation. No more Stability or Loyalty degrading!

Ohhh that's what that was, thanks! (I didn't realize the specific names for those sections in the UI)

DESCRIPTION: During an Eidolon Hunt, upon re-entering your warframe from transference, the player will be unable to type in chat, use any abilities, fire their weapon, jump, roll, crouch/slide, etc. (any basic function that allows a player to actually play the game is basically removed). Jumping off the cliff will not fix it, and the only method I know of fixing it is to die and revive yourself.
VISUAL: N/A: There are no keystrokes in warframe and I do not own a handcam/keyboard cam, so I would be unable to make a recording of this type of bug. Any keys I press are unable to be seen, so it would seem like (if a video of this bug is recorded) I'm just walking around randomly during an Eidolon Hunt.
REPRODUCTION: Not sure exactly how it is replicated, but it happens at night during an Eidolon Hunt upon entering into your warframe from transference.
EXPECTED RESULT: Upon re-entering their warframe from transference, the player is expected to be able to play like normal in their warframe, having access to their abilities, being able to jump, type in chat, etc. They would also be expected to be able to go back in to their operator form and continuously swap between the two.
OBSERVED RESULT: Stated in the description: nearly all possible functions/commands for performing essential tasks is unable to be accesssed.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It does not always happen, but it happens usually once every 7-8 Eidolon Hunts (which completely ruins that hunt obviously), and my brothers get it every 3-4 hunts.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Exploit allows Steel/Vitus Essence to still be stacked for Smeeta Buff past 5 minutes
VISUAL: Found this video recommended on Youtube, posted yesterday (VIDEO IS NOT MINE):

Spoiler

REPRODUCTION: From the video, you use Limbo to carry the SE while in the Rift (so you don't pick them up) to somewhere far away so the timer won't expire, allowing to stack ~14 of them while you wait for a Smeeta double/triple buff
EXPECTED RESULT: Steel Essence should despawn after 5 minutes, no matter what
OBSERVED RESULT: Steel Essence don't despawn if there are no players nearby, probably because timer doesn't tick if there are no players nearby (the object muse become inactive and so the ticking down timer doesn't run)
REPRODUCTION RATE: From the video, 100% for the first 14 essences, maybe more if you stay less time near them.

POSSIBLE FIXES:
- Make steel essences save the mission time when they were dropped, and when a players goes near them again, calculate the time difference between now and their spawn. If >5min, despawn; else update and reenable the timer to sync with what it should be.
- Make them despawn instantly if there are no players nearby (don't know if being solo and in a dead state still counts as nearby, because that could be an issue)

Type: Mission Matchmaking

Description:

When joining a Sisters of Parvos node for murmurs, I was put into a Kuva Lich match instead, not only did I get 0 murmurs from it, my aggression bar is now at Furious despite only having done the one node.

Visual: N/A as I have already finished the mission

Reproduction: Clicking on a Sisters node will sometimes rarely put you into a match with a Kuva Lich host. 

Theoretically, this should not have happened as Kuva Lich nodes and planets are entirely different from Venus, the first planet you're forced to run through after spawning every Sister.

I have sent in my game log, fetched immediately after the mission and quitting the game, the report quote is #2558719 

Expected Result: I would've joined a Sisters lobby on Venus, with Sister Hounds spawning.

Observed Result: Joined a Kuva Lich lobby on Venus, with Lich Thralls spawning, no murmurs were gained and aggression was near maxed out.

Reproduction Rate: I am not sure as this has only happened once so far, but I suspect it has something to do with Invasions occuring on Corpus Tilesets, and the game treating it as a Grineer/Kuva Lich node as a result.

TYPE: in-game, weapon

DESCRIPTION: tenet diplos lock-on shots occasionally spin around target before disappearing after a few seconds

VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: occasionally happens when shooting with lock-on mode, more frequent with smaller enemies like ospreys

EXPECTED RESULT: it hits the enemies, or at least does damage when the bullet despawns

OBSERVED RESULT: shot will circle the enemies head for a second or two before despawning
REPRODUCTION RATE: pretty frequent, maybe 1/10 enemies?

TYPE: In-game, Focus Gain w/ Sevagoth
DESCRIPTION: Shadow has bugged affinity gain still, 3 months after release
VISUAL: See thread.
REPRODUCTION: See thread.
EXPECTED RESULT: See thread.
OBSERVED RESULT: See thread.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: Finishing Zenith Granam Void doesn't always spawn a Sister accolyte.
REPRODUCTION: Finish a Granam Void and continue the mission.
EXPECTED RESULT: A Sister potential should spawn.
OBSERVED RESULT: Occasionally the sister potential won't spawn.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/15 fail rate. 15 coins, 2 no shows.

DESCRIPTION:  Wisp's motes do not attach to Yareli if she is riding Merulina.  They will attach to her if she's dismounted and continue to work if Yareli then mounts Merulina, but once they wear off, Yareli must dismount to renew them.
REPRODUCTION: Using Yareli, enter the area around Wisp's mote reservoirs while on Merulina
EXPECTED RESULT:  Wisp's motes should attach to Yareli and apply the bonuses.
OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens unless Yareli dismounts from Merulina.

The Tenet Grigori (Briefcase Scythe) disc attack does not exactly work as decribed. Slide heavy does indeed trigger the disc but it is infact the second heavy animation that triggers it. Standing Heavy1-Heavy2 will trigger. Slide heavy into another Slide heavy will not.

TYPE: In-Game, Companion Consignment
DESCRIPTION: Cannot consign Sister of Parvos Hound obtained from killing the Sister. States "Cannot sell items; you must keep one of every item category." I am unable to claim any other companions as well due to Companion Slot Limit
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/HULAW7K
REPRODUCTION: Obtain a hound. Have no other hounds. Attempt to consign it.
EXPECTED RESULT: It should have consigned the Hound
OBSERVED RESULT: It did NOT consign the Hound.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time. I do not have room for other Hounds, therefore I cannot test it much.

DESCRIPTION: in all the new survival corpus empyrean misions spawns 2 tipes of moas directly inmune to WF and operator weapons, invisible and uneable to see in the map, cold laser moa and fire laser moa. The cold moa if is throwned with ember´s fireblast or operator void blast , they become "normal" otherwise the fire moa still inmune, olny i can do damage with ember´s inferno but only with the persistent fire of the hability not the inicial impact

VISUAL:  they can only be seen by their laserCOVZypj.png
REPRODUCTION: Using Ember in a empyrean survival mision the mayor cuantitie i seen was in neptune  
EXPECTED RESULT: all moas should be visibles and attackable
OBSERVED RESULT: some of the moas are invisible, invulnerable and unrecognizable 
REPRODUCTION RATE: in 1 mision of 20 min, the are spawned 10 times incuding both of moas

TYPE:settlement

DESCRIPTION: Weekly Elite Mission has a survival mission need u takes thirty minutes to survive.But when i finish in Empyrean survival mission,the Nora night mission isn`t displayed to be completed.

EXPECTED RESULT:Finish this mission

OBSERVED RESULT:it doesn`t

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: Fighters not spawning in RJ missions preventing mission completion
REPRODUCTION: the exact conditions remain unknown, appears to be linked to completing too many of the other objectives, in particular, killing all crewships?
EXPECTED RESULT: Fighters should keep spawning to allow the completion of the mission objective : kill all fighters
OBSERVED RESULT: Fighters stop spawning, the map is empty, we have to abort the mission. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened to me a couple of times while doing voidstorms (5%?)

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: Getting stuck in the tenet melee weapon venedor screen
REPRODUCTION: unknown
EXPECTED RESULT: Pressing escape or clicking the "exit" button should get me out of this screen, it does not. 
OBSERVED RESULT: I get stuck in the menu screen that presents available tenet melee weapons, I have to alt F4 my way out. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown, happened to me only once so far, but I know it happened to others as well. 

TYPE: [In game]
DESCRIPTION: [Using Condition Overload on Pathocyst doesn't increase damage when there is status effects on target]
VISUAL: [ https://imgur.com/a/L27z6gA] 
REPRODUCTION: [Put a Condition Overload mod on Pathocyst]
EXPECTED RESULT:[As you can see in the screenshot my charged throw heavy attack damage is 11,569 and with 4 to 5 status effects applied to target my damage has to be much more than that]
OBSERVED RESULT: [I get the base 11,569.9 ]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Only few times I got the expected result which was close to 80,000 damage other than that it is always the same]

TYPE: Titleset generation bug
DESCRIPTION: It is possible for two extraction titles to be generated on the Sister's final confrontation capital ship 
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: N/A
EXPECTED RESULT: Only one extraction titleset should be possible
OBSERVED RESULT: Went to an extraction title only to told to extract at a title over 500 meters away.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Pretty often

TYPE: In-game, weapon
DESCRIPTION: Was testing some mods with my Buzlok in the simulacrum, noticed after trying to shoot a enemy I'd locked onto with it they weren't taking any damage aside from the tracer round's initial slash proc... On the upside, the tracer itself still deals damage when fired and any non-locked targets take damage from rounds as they fly. Likewise, shooting without a lock-on does still deal damage as normal.
VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/FkMhjw5.mp4 , https://i.imgur.com/GIbKcfK.mp4
REPRODUCTION: Use the Buzlok without applying any Punchthrough mods. I noticed in testing and in normal missions that applying Punchthrough seemed to fix the bug. I suspect the issue here is that the tracer is somehow acting as an object and stopping shots if they don't have some level of punchthrough applied. Using Primed Shred worked to get around this, for me.
EXPECTED RESULT: The shots fired on the target locked should have registered and caused damage...
OBSERVED RESULT: The shots seemed to strike the tracer round on the target, then simply vanish as if they'd hit an obstacle.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% replicable in any setting, so far as I can tell.

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: I received a Sister of Parvos in a trade, and then converted it. This leads to having an untradeable lich, which means it is IMPOSSIBLE to remove it. This is like having a companion you can never unequip. Please PLEASE resolve this. I am listing it as a bug because it can only be an oversight to allow you to be punished for eternity this way. The worst part is converted liches/sisters only show up when you die, so its like it shows up to kick me when I'm down. 
VISUAL: Nothing to really show.
REPRODUCTION: Recieve a sister of parvos in a trade, and then convert it. It will be untradeable, and you will find you have no way to remove the sister from your game. 
EXPECTED RESULT: I expect to have a way to delete converted liches/sisters. 
OBSERVED RESULT: The only way to remove them is to trade them, but sisters of parvos you convert after receiving them in a trade are untradeable. (Which is NOT something told to us by the game.)
REPRODUCTION RATE: You can reproduce this oversight 100% of the time. 

Thank you for your consideration.

TYPE: In-Game (Sister-related)
DESCRIPTION: Sister Candidate will not spawn if you use the last Hand Statue in a level (the one at extraction). We suspect this is due to the game trying to spawn the Candidate on a tile that's "closer" to extraction than the current tile, and no such tile exists in that case.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Enter Hydra, Pluto with no Sister active. Capture the target, kill the treasurer, then go to the extraction room and use the hand there to enter and complete the Granum Void
EXPECTED RESULT: A Sister should spawn shortly after finishing the Granum Void
OBSERVED RESULT: No Sister spawns after finishing the Granum Void
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, behavior consistent with hypothesis in 4 of 4 runs

Archived